We will recover

We will recover

12k tron reporting in

we won't

48k eternal bags reporting in

dont say that user

I'm thinking of buying

The big partnership announcement is actually next week. People should have read his twitter posts more carefully.

Kek

im going to say this one last time you fucking deaf niggers

the ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT IS NEXT WEEK WITH THE PARTNERSHIPS THIS WEEK WAS JUST AN UPDATE FAGS

it's all over. sell now before you lose all your money and become a hobo

67k holding like a chad without worries.

what's his name?

Sold at break even point, too stupid to buy back lower. Should've just played video games all day.

I like that binance gave everyone 500 tron for no reason.

Free 100 dollars because of it.

Calm down Justin, we're cool, everything will be aight ok my man?

btw, hold your shit. It's going "down" because btc is increasing. That's it.

Look at every alt, they all have the same pattern. You can tell btc is going to increase when the alt market explodes. All alts exploded.

This happens over and over and once you catch the signs then nothing will stop you from making 100s of thousands.

Also when btc is increasing many alts want to correct. ADA had an actual price of 1USD today, but it kept falling to .95 cents. I made 2 grand every 10 minutes for around 2 hours on ada. You could have done it with any high volume coin.

BTC & LTC are increasing because people are using them to send to other exchanges from Coinbase to buy alts. This is why Coinbase is so backed up

JUSTin

115k. Reporting. In.

50 doller tron reporting in
I lost like 4 dollars. Don't see what the big deal is guys

Every satoshi up or down I lose or gain 4 dollars. This last week has been quite the event for my heart.

pls do, I need to dump on someone

I've a ton I bought at 0.02. Will sell at $1 as it's basically inevitable.