youtube.com/watch?v=wH2G_44x4vw
youtube.com/watch?v=grGnQKptx3c
pwcaccelerator.com/pwcsaccelerator/index.html
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When the fuck do we get 100% 24hr?

iron hands will be rewarded with x15 in due time

thanks user just bought 100k

This is not a sharp 100% gainzzz coin. Slow and steady is what you can expect from this

It's starting it's slow grind back to 28K. Maybe we will get some news tomorrow and push it past to 30K.

I'M SERIOUS YOU FUCKING IDIOT, THIS IS GOING TO GO ETHEREUM LEVELS OF PARABOLIC YOU LITERALLY HATE MONEY IF YOU'RE NOT ACCUMULATING

with walls gone and already lots of hype and promising upcoming stuff i think some big news will make it moon. like moon moon.

Ill set a stop loss at 18000 and wont look at this coin for a month. Ill probably have breached 6 figures at that point.

Okay we need to be clear here. The walls drop when it goes down enough. Once it gets close to 28K the walls are going to go right back up.

The walls go down to stop discouraging people and get more buys to build steam to reach where the walls actually are and are waiting for a close enough buy to go back up.

This video made me go 80/20 vechain/rest

youtu.be/sln7oKRqlmg

thanks user just bought another 100k

this will below your mind

Tfw too pussy to do this

AURTRALIA

IF COSS SENDS MY ETHEREUM TRANSFER TO KUCKCOIN I WOULD GLADLY BUY SOME. FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT EXCHANGE WHY DOES IT TAKE 40 HOURS TO PROCESS AN ETHEREUM WITHDRAWAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It won’t moon this week, but it will continue climbing as whales continue to accumulate, walls ain’t going anywhere until the big news are released and nobody can’t contain the fomo that will ensue.

SO YOU'RE SAYING I STILL HAVE TIME RIGHT?

You have until the rebranding in two weeks. Or whenever the announce the rebranding date and it sets off a FOMO run-up to the rebranding.

So a few days at least.

yes dont worry im in the same train, i need to wait 1-2 possibly 3 days for my 15 grand to go through

hoping to snag ven when its still in the 3 dollar range

worst case is 5 dollar but if i cant buy before 5 dollars i will turn into a pink wojak

At BTCs current price if it hits the ATH of yesterday it will be 4.63.

Do you know if we need to do anything when the rebranding happens? Will our VEN automatically switch to VET?

Yes

Rebranding is automatic. The Blockchain launch is Q2 requires you to do things. What that is I don't know.

You people are delusional. It's already gone 500% in 2 weeks. What more do you want?

You're nervously rubbing your palms together after 2 days without any movement now...

Did you think it was some kind of secret that it's going 20x? Like fucking Veeky Forums has some kind of insider info, and "whales" are the only think keeping it from going 5x more from here?

lmao. I know how everyone here works, they scour twitters, discords, and 4chans all day for "insider information"... guess what. That's what everybody does. By time you hear a rumor, the chart has reflected it for hours if not days.

Fucking snowflakes here thinking they're ahead of the game and needing an excuse why they're not millionaires...

jesus christ man that's like $25k

I'm happy to have 332

pajeet pasta

all your VEN will be worthless by then and you will have to buy VET, better sell your VEN soon

i honestly cant make sense of what your argument is you mouth breather.

At first you say that it's already mooned 500%

then you attack ven holders whilst affirming your belief that it will go 20x more...

100k of ven is $3-400k

$25k of ven is 5-8k

Did you graduate high school you neet ?

hi yes bobbies and vajeyena yes buy Reddcoin and esp2 make you very rich yes

your name rhymes with pajeet

rajeet

i have a feeling icx and ven are gonna moon at the same time

KOREA vs. CHINA

It has gone up barely more than 200% in 2 weeks you brainlet, that's nothing. It has so much more room to grow.

Let me guess, you're a waltoncuck?

What dip are you talking about guys?

>VECHAIN WINE
>VECHAIN BAG
>BMW
BMW partnership confirmed, holy shit

HOLY FUCKING SHIT KILL ME

REEEE I CANT TRANSFER 15 GRAND TO EXCHANGE UNTIL BANK ACC IS LINKED AND IT TAKES 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS AND TODAY IS FUCKING SATURDAY THE PRICE WILL BE TOO HIGH FOR ME TO BUY IN REEE

VECHAIN TO THE MOON

I can't tell if this is shilling because of fear of going to 0 or if this is a real opportunity. Any actual news or fresh links to convince me to add this to portfolio and help stabilize that price a bit?

Fear of going to 0? Are you fucking stupid?

I wish you guys the best of luck but I can't buy this coin because I hate the Chinese.

Jesus Fuck, okay I'm hodling

You are probably fine dude. I doubt it will go past 28K or 30K until tomorrow at the earliest. Like what is it just going to go on a bull-run to 40K just to spite you?

You know what I meant. "New lows" would have been the appropriate term.

Anyways. I just looked at graphs. We are ath of some regular looking cycles so it could be shills.

I just hope i can link my acc, and transfer money in and out in that time to buy before ven goes over 5

Repeating from the other thread: Why you should drop ven (a literal scam) that I dropped today after 100% returns over the last week or so.

* Sell walls finally dropped - so did the price
* binance competition no longer artificially pumping volume
* white paper has unbelievable typos ("Gary box testing: This is the test between white and black box testing.")
* The technical details are basically non existent and whitepaper ("not a whitepaper") explicitly says it doesnt bother to explain "complicated stuff like algorithms", but instead has bizarre definitions of common technical terms like microservice, white box tests, and "gary" box tests
* every announcement is "we cant talk about it yet... but ;) ;) .. there isBIG news, but NDA you know how it is ;)" - total scam hype
* THey have thrown every buzzword they can think of at their webpage and whitepaper with no details
* the team is probably non existent. they hired "40 developers". to do what? do you know how hard is it to hire 40 devs, especially in china, that are halfway competent?
* the video of the office tour hired a fake white man actor to add legitimacy to their company (common chinese tactic) from their nonexistent "european office" (youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8)

There is no way "whales" (who got their coins from where?) decided to "keep prices down to accumulate".

The people dumping these coins with sell walls are the vechain team. They are printing money. When you stop buying those walls, it's all over. They'll leave with their BTC. Be warned.

You could drive to bitcoin atms or something in less than a day probably. Or take a 99 dollar flight to a nearby larger city

this pretty much confirms my suspicions and racial prejudice

this fud is literally laughable , just bunch of non-factual crap btw rebranding coming soon. Walton KEKS on ultimate SUICIDE WATCH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Name me one fucking coin that is partnered with the chinese government.

Pssst. Hey ven fanboys. I know where u can go

thanks just sold 100k
wew saved me

>Gary box testing
You just don't appreciate how ragdoll physics and crypto work together.

Thanks dude, Veeky Forums has open my eyes, every single coin is a scam and I should quit crypto to save my money. Thanks again, pal.

This is the biggest joke of them all. "Partnered with the chinese government" are you guys that deluded?

I do not own walton or any chinese coins at this point, except BNB.

I did make money on VEN by riding the hype, but it's done.

lol, who comes up with this shit

Honestly, vechain has scared the shit out of me.

I realized this week it really is all a bubble. I am not sure how long it can go, but also too addicted to the gains to quit.

I'm probably going to just hold up in BTC, ETH, XMR and sell all my shitcoins. Then sell those stable coins in a month.

>walls disappear
>now everyone want to sell

what the fuck

why PwC backing it then ?

>I did make money on VEN by riding the hype, but it's done.
That is not what you said on your reddit post.

nothing about these trends make sense. i mean even worse than all the other shitcoins.

>5961912
no one gives a fuck what you do delusional jackass, maybe step away from your PC for a few hours

Well, I didnt post this on reddit, so not sure.

I started posting something similar yesterday but did not want to FUD while i held. I feel free to FUD now.

Enjoy getting dumped on by VEN team.

What the fuck are you on about? The partnership is real and is not their only partnerships.

They are partnered with Price Water House Coolers in which Vechain will be doing logitics for that covers over 24,000 stores already and that's one use case THAT"S ACTUALY FUCKING HAPPENING not some promised product.

>2020
>1 VEN token gets me 3 premium VeChain Wines

good to be king bois

Sure, mate :^)

Link a card and buy with that it's instant, you can only do 300 dollars a day but you won't regret it

there's a lot of stupid in this post.

*All alts dipped because btc had a run, vechain actually held satoshi value better than most

*"developer" in china is a blue collar job. There are hundreds of thousands of skilled developers since literally anyone can be a code monkey. especially in major cities like shanghai/Shenzhen etc. super easy to hire devs with several years experience doing enterprise development over there

*the white guy in the video is literally the GM of vechain europe, you can look up interviews with him all over the internet

*vechain is probably closer to actual big news than most shitcoins in the market right now since they have existing ties to prestigious companies

>VeChain is mandated to be the blockchain technology partner of the government of Gui'An to Plan
>Gui'an New Area will become the national data center of the west
>(you) on suicide watch

youtube.com/watch?v=wH2G_44x4vw

Buy before you miss out you fudded pajeet

youtube.com/watch?v=grGnQKptx3c

Yeah its a scam bro. Vaporware.

Nice, just sold my house to buy 10000k

cool. must be a great buying opportunity for you, since it's continued to go down the last 30mins

WHALES are accumulating guys!

>ignores my post when I btfo him about the government partnerships.

Fuck off pajeet ,

> since it's continued to go down the last 30mins

Why are you lying pajeet?

Yes, I ignored your retarded youtube link.

Please post any proof from *ANY* official government website or doc that proves any of what you said

>Normies think the 30 minute charts indicate a shitcoin

Get the fuck off this board and go chase lambos you god damn retard.

thanks for showing everyone how much of a retard you are , I'll enjoy my 30x moon mission

Fuck off rajool. Go be a Salty Waltie somewhere else. I don't want your BazingaCoin either faggot.

s that you batfag? This is literally the 4th Ven thread you fucking hijack today with your shit tier FUD. Ill give you the 50$ you lost while buying high and selling low if you fuck off for good

Regarding their PwC "partnership":

PWC is not "working with them" or partnering in any way.

VeChain joined their accelerator program. It's literally like a training camp for babby's first startup.

pwcaccelerator.com/pwcsaccelerator/index.html

They are being helped by PWC to learn how to become a real company. Not providing any of their tech.

The tech is vaporware.

Vencucks BTFO

> one of the most successful corporations in recent history is teaching a startup how to be a good company

and this is a bad thing?

you copy and pasted this on the other thread too you fucking retard. How is this a bad thing? How is this not a partnership you fucking idiot?
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html

PWC is clearly pushing Vechain and trying to make it a thing which is why I'm investing in it because it has big support already. are you fucking retarded?

It’s second to WTC. Buy wtc masternode now or forever regret.

gtfo waltoncuck this FUD is fucking ridiculous you're trying to screw a fuckload of anons out of ridiculous gains! Fuck off back to pajeetland

There is a big rebranding event mid-january I believe. I think the 14th or 15th?