It's finally fucking dying

Press S&P to spit and piss on grave

FUCK YOU BITCOIN YOU LOUSY COCKSUCKER ALTS ARE THE FUTURE!!

see you in one hour buddy

cap this

r e t a r d

spspspspspspspspspspspsp

lmao its not dying in a long while, 23k by end of january, screenshot this

I currently have $240,000 in BTC. That's an insanely huge sum of money for me as a NEET. Should I just cash it out now instead of risk it? Is that enough to live off of for the rest of my life if I invest it in something safe and restrict my spending?

nope, not nearly enough

If it dips below $16k again...

>I currently have $240,000 in BTC
You have nothing until you cash out.

S&P

Still waiting to see what will happen tonight.

Which is why I was asking if I should cash out...

Cash out and put it all into FUN, imo

When is it gonna hit sub 10k?

Cash out most but put some into Bcash and LINK and you’ll be comfy for the rest of your life

WARNING:
This is a classic cup and handle, you think everything is going to be fine, but not long from now it will go skyhigh.

if you asking pajeets and other faggots on Veeky Forums if you should cash out you better do it

Fuck you bitcoin you piece of pajeet dog shit. God who believes in that shitcoin. Biggest shitcoin in existence. I'd rather use nigger coin you core sucking, kike licking, normies. Spit!!!

$240,000 is not remotely enough to be financially independent in any first world country. Get some employable skills or undergo training. Or just risk it with BTC.

GOD DAMN BITCOIN DO SOMETHING EITHER LIVE OR DIE

>2011+7
>there are still people betting against BTC

Coincidence? I doubt it.

meh, rather it trade sideways for a good long while. good for my alt stack and mining rigs

How about diversifying.

press K to kiss king bitcoin
K

European sell down incoming

put it into XLM you cuck. buy the dip

He said he was a NEET. Thats fucking multi millionaire in NEET dollars. He's set for life. Jealous much?