ICX

ICX - $0.11
ICX - $1
ICX - $3
ICX - $7

needs more time, university partnership projects take fucking years man amazing project but buy it for $10 in june for huge moon EOY

>$10
>june

$10 June, MY FUCKING SIDES, IT WILL BE 25-35 BY END OF JAN/EARLY FEB BRO

Explain

which crystal ball are you guys using to predict this?

I'm in Korea and I see no interest over this whatsoever.

How many fucking brainlets do 0 research, I cant believe what crypto has become, double digit IQ everywhere

KEK

Literally $20 by end of Feb plz someone screencap this cause I know I am. Actually fuck that $20 by Jan 24th MAIN FUCKNG NET SCREEN CAP THIS

Oh sure sure you live in korea oh ya sure user and you can guage the people's opinion on ICX sure sure user we believe you thanks for the insight korean user sure thanks sir

we need flags

bags getting heavy user?

icx will get my qt korean gf/wife

i truly have made it

Your bags must be mighty light user KEK stay poor KEK

People who fud this coin are hilarious. Moon mission any day now most likely. I am not impatient like most people here, also with a quality coin like this you know there is actual value associated with it unlike other recent moons

God all this shilling and hype for this really gets my hopes up. Last time I got my hopes up I got blueballed. I hope it won't happen with ICX.

ty just sold 100k

my bags are tiny because i am poor but i feel excited about ICX and i have gauged enough interest over the internet to see that others are as well. theres a lot of faith in the ICON project its pretty much guaranteed gains

Safest project in crypto right now

This is Korean Antshares. Domn't fuck about playing short-term

Same here only have 35

I've been telling everybody about this, req and ven for months but those stupid fagglts just want to buy ripple. I'm fucking done trying to help people

Im getting flashbacks from OmiseGo from holding this. Still holding both though unironically.

Literally Korean Antshares/NEO, shits gonna go off.

They'll sell that cRipple as soon as it starts to bleed and then crash, and that money will come flowing in to projects that actually matter. Some are mouth breathing retards that will hold all the way down to 1000 sats though!

you have no idea main net launches january 24th do you?

I mean, coins will 2-3x for shit a lot less important like beta launches or some shit... these dudes are going to put their dicks on the table and tell the crypto world to suck it

MFW only invest in REAL projects with use cases, when the bubble pops I will be safe.

>mfw only 65 ICX
>can't afford more

I see ICX as a good chance to multiply my investment to make even more dosh with them.
Hopefully I can something good out of it to work with. Pretty difficult to play with you guys with low budget in the pockets. ;_;

As long as you are looking for solid projects and don't fomo in and out of things, you'll grow your portfolio. Have patience.

Each coin is already worth a fair amount, if you think this will be able to climb as hard/fast as any other coin then you're deluded. This will just move slowly like a normal stock market share, not a crypto

Korean exchanges only take 2 or 3 coins a year now because of new regs, this making it onto a KR exchange isn't a guarantee, and even then, it wouldn't make a difference at all, it's already on major exchanges like binance.

I feel like the fact that it has gov grants means it's being suited to be added.

original pepe fresh from the ovens

>This will just move slowly like a normal stock market share

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

screencapping this shit so you can apologize when you miss out on the 3-5x this month

Yeah faggot, it'll move just like a stock.

The parent company owns fucking coinone.

Mean I'm not experienced but I would guess 3 upcoming changes WILL make something happen. Maybe not 10-20x but I guess you can guess 2-3x is easily in.

Threads like this make me feel good about investing in non garbage. I am a poorfag and this is my way out. I only have $1K available and I've put it all in ICX. Hope I don't get left blue-balled. Willing to hold up to a year, maybe more.

Did I just really read that?

Haha, I feel the same way!
Req, Xlm, Link here. Soon to possibly add some combination of Xrb, Icx, Ven, Eng when more funds clear. Rate, mate?

All of them are good, except have not researched much into XRB and ENG, I know XRB has the transactions per second but what else?

I went big into ICX and have no regrets about it.

700 ICON and 25k Lumens, took them off the exchanges and holding with an adamantium grip. It would be insanity to sell these trying to fomo some shitcoin moon mission halfway through.

>it will move like a stock
>got listed on binance selling for 7-11k satoshi 1 month ago
>is worth 4x that now

sure user, sure...

XRB makes me a bit nervous actually, because it was hype pumped on a small volume exchange and may be vaporware since it apparently has only worked under nominal conditions (Not torture tested) thus far. But, also claimed to be quantum crack proof, and the past price performance is intriguing. Might buy quick, and sell at first sign of trouble for this one, but then again could be a keeper.
Eng is attractive to me because of the MIT connection, and it solves a unique, if niche, problem of privacy on the blockchain. Might be a long term hold for me.

XRB just sounds like a worse version of ADA even though they are both vaporware at the moment, ADA will most likely be quantum crack proof while also having a pretty good transactions per second speed, the team is also filled with PhD computer science wizards. ENG might be good, I can't say too much there.

It's gonna turn to 10k easily user

I put 500 bucks into it when it was a cunt hair under 7 bucks. Ill take a 3x.

When would be a good time to move my lumens into ICON?

I'm expecting some FairX gains in mid Jan but I don't wanna be too late for the moon.

Eat shit icx niggers