Tanks when btc is going up

>tanks when btc is going up
>tanks when btc is going down
>does nothing when btc is going sideways

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@arkaces/aces-completes-ark-authentication-listeners-for-ark-bitcoin-ethereum-and-litecoin-ff98c1c792cf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ARK is a shitcoin and always has been

These bags are getting heavy indeed

Isn't the token potentially useless? Also, too much competition from non-shitcoins.

guys...fucking hold.

I went through the same shit back in June. I fucking sold, and then bought back the biz way.

They're revamping and updating everything. It holding in the $7 range is a very good indicator of people having confidence in this coin.

When the ARK team fixes all this shit and basically makes ARK 2.0, it will go parabolic.

NEO, ICX. Goodluck bagholding boys.

I want to buy in at these lows but I'm scared...

The Reddit page of Ark gives me a good confidence boost tho. How come biz hates it so much. I want to like Ark, I really do

Three times have I been tempted to sell. Never pulled the trigger, and all those times it mooned a week or two later. But the opportunity cost is killing me.

Dropped my bags this week, feels good.

>holds a dead shitcoin while everything else is mooning
arkie logic, delusional indeed

Many of us use to love this coin. Great fucking community and top tier delegate. Turns out the coin is vaporware.

When BIZ FUDs...that means Buy.

t. trading and buying shit coins from biz since late 2015.

Let them lie in their bed. They have been warned.

tfw sold most of my ark for link last week

I'm starting to feel this, but I'll give them a few more months to show something. I don't necessarily mean a finished product or close to, just some information about their goals and where they're at, maybe some ETAs. Whitepaper 2.0 should soothe me.

Please tell me how ARK is better than ICX/NEO.

Checkit, ACES update

give it a couple yars

Don't know enough about either to say. If you think NEO is a better buy go do so.

>hey ark
>yar
>yar
Like that?

Ark is my favorite coin to lose money on.

I'll be real here, I sold all my ark for NEO because all the dapp tokens are called nep5 and I'm obsessed with Neptunia. and the only reason I bought ark was because Iris posters, they seem to have left though.

Missed NEO, ICX is the next one, and you are going to be literally bagholding ARK waiting for something to happen, it has only done a 2x over 2 months and will keep going sideways lmao.

Why are you posting a pic of some bitch with a 2/10 pitbull face?

because he likes to lose money

2x compared to many others this last 30 days is kinda lame but it's still a profit. And it's only 30% of my bags. I'll just be patient. I don't wanna be an ETH holder that sold at $20.

There's been a big as fuck ~215 or so btc sell wall on bittrex for awhile

There is only so long until the bubble pops, the amount of FOMO and dumb money is insane atm, 2x over 2 months does simply not cut it.

It's all so difficult :(

New investor here, can someone explain "buy well" and "sell wall?"

It comes from the depth chart of overall buying vs selling trends? What are the implications of a huge sell wall? It just means that it's trending down?

>the state of biz

fuck you man I DYOR (did my own research) actually just went to Reddit and they said:

Buy walls or sell walls means that a larger amount of orders are being placed above (or below) market price and there are not enough of the opposite order to "eat through" the wall.

Good thing I don't rely on losers for anything.

quality milkers

Deluded arkies.

Even fucking chainlink moons.

its just a buy/sell order with an huge amount, you cant pass through that wall except you buy/sell an equal amount for that price

Honestly if you just stare at the order book you'll know.

Fucking gets ACES update for ARK/BTC/ETH/LTC and doesn't do shit.

medium.com/@arkaces/aces-completes-ark-authentication-listeners-for-ark-bitcoin-ethereum-and-litecoin-ff98c1c792cf

Just came in to say that I feel sorry for anyone holding these bags. You were all deluded into thinking you would actually get dividends when the original dev team abandoned the project long ago. A fucking whale community member from Veeky Forums had to actually step in to salvage what's left of the project and now plays community liaison for the one other community dev who decided to help out as well. You're hanging on by threads and without any of the original coders, this project is fucking done. What the hell are you doing missing out on 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x moon missions left and right? It's not like you can't buy back in if and when it does show any signs of life. Seriously guys, get your shit together. And all this coming from a stinky linky, you guys used to make for good equal bantz. Now you're just fucking sad.

I think it might be months before we see it pump again but when it does it might ETH mode.....from 7 to 50 in days

It isn't going ETH mode you retard. It doesn't do anything, it's vaporware that devs have abandoned.

If you removed the dumb claim that the devs had abandoned it this post might have been effective desu.

this