faggots stop shilling your already mooned shit here

>what about VEE user ?

NIMFA
>500k market cap
>not even on cmc yet
>platform release coming within weeks

unironically an actual 1000x moon mission
only needs 500m market cap to do so

Don't miss out user. Buy on ED. Will go insane when listed on another exchange and cmc

SOL. unlisted. glhf

talk to me - do they have anything ???
>dropping few on DBC and VEE probably tonight

Btw solcoin is dead just go to the bitcoin talk thread. He's mostly trying to unload his bags on you

yes, I will probably get the flu over the lost sleep watching this coin send me to the moon

reminds me of nambla. not sure if that makes me want to buy or pass

ETHCEN Anons. This shit is almost sold out.

user, i don't understand gas, and howto figure out how much to set. i know more gas=faster transactions, but how so i know how much is too much? the default is 4

ethgasstation.info/

by the time 4 gets done you be a rotting fucking skelaton, still with no life or waifu, rotting in your parents basement

>ethgasstation.info/
thanks

PFR
VIBE

so it says safelow is 28, i guess that's how much gas i should use, but how much ETH does 28 gas equal? does it differ on transaction size? how do i find out?
i tried watching some jewtube vids and they were terribly vague on gas, just told me "i use 30 gas, it works lol"

Sprouts

1000x pfr here we go

so I bought this RLX and they announced that JP MORGAN ex VP is now CEO and they are going to list on the stock exchange now

Is this real life?

relex.io

NULS

VIBE going to what ? $10 ?

>looks like crypto done right

Guys listen, when have you seen eth delta threads like this?
The answer is you haven't. The fact is etherdelta is hacked right now by chinks and shockhosting.

be carful I dont care if you want to chase rare coins just make sure the fucking chat features work.

UFR

he is the cco not ceo. but still a solid add

Dont give away my moon ticket srs

ethgasstation.info/

SGR $2m market cap Exchange coin.

This is the next COSS user don't miss your last chance. Easiest 1000x of your life

>NIMFA
the fuckin devs look like they are 17 and I cant even find the white paper or anything on the website. what makes this not vaporware

HVN

PRIX
Already up to 8m market cap with no signs of stopping
They're in the talks of getting added to more exchanges

isnt there some bullshit with a patent?