An open letter to biz

>bought xlm at 6400sat
>Sold at 3600
FUCK YOU BIZ. You told me it was a shitcoin and I would miss other moon missions holding it. I put my money into req and Tron and now they're both down again. This isn't funny, you can't just give financial advice and choose the fate of other people's MONEY!!

Stop being an emotional faggot, man the fuck up. It is only money, they make more.

>doesnt watch bitcoin price before purchasing alts
>buys high
>sells low
>blames Veeky Forums

Dude, youre not cut out for this shit, just hold xrp for a year like a normie. You are thick and have no idea what you are doing.

I bought 900 xrp at 7700, and im still holding because i know it will correct in 2-3 weeks once the BTC pump is over. You decided to sell early, you can only blame yourself for being dumb.

*900 xlm.

learn to think for yourself you little bitch

Buy high, sell low

fucking this.
you deserve to lose your money if you rely on /biz to make your moves.

now kill yourself and rid us of your stupidity.

the answer was in your face the whole time, you just couldnt see it op

>TRON
>investing in a coin whose plan for the future is this

you chose your own fate, little bitch. You pressed buy, you pressed sell, you chose the entry and exit points.

Don't go blaming anyone but yourself.

GET INTO SIACOIN SO YOURE AHEAD FOR ONCE

literally Veeky Forums is filled with normies

You've gotta be sitting me

This is no one fault but yours user Hodl or gtfotw

XLM about to moon get back in here

>livin da meme

weak hands, kek.

Kek good job user, you're doing it the Veeky Forums way.

>you can't just give financial advice

buyer beware faggot

If you had the due diligence to do your own research and figure out if you should invest your own money in based on your own research, you wouldnt be crying about being a spoiled faggot who thinks he can make money without trying

go kill yourself you cant make it in this world

where the fuck were you for for the last week of december when literally every single thread had someone shilling xlm at

What the actual fuck

my god i didnt even had to see that roadmap before knowing that shit was vaperware

pretty much everyone knows TRX is absolute vaporware. some people happened to just get very rich on it.

buying it now is kind of retarded but whatever floats ur boat.

BUY HIGH SELL LOE AHHHHHHHHHH

kek i bought the dip at 3700. thanks brah

>dip
see you at 2k

smart traders set stop losses when in profit so yeah i'll see you again at 2k

Some anons just need to learn the hard way.