SC

SC MOON MISSION. HOP ON FUCKTARDS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my body is ready

Is there a site to buy from besides bittrex? They've suspended account making right now

are we dying down desu??

Reporting for duty

>are we dying down desu??
We're going to surpass 700 sats

sia has been a moon mission forever.

I am following some weird as bot that called sia a week ago. The bot has been calling all sorts of shit, not sure how.

whats next??

Idk it's getting kind of rekt right now. It hit 630 like an hour or more ago and is slowly decreasing.

Growth looks unnatural, I think it was pnd'd. 3x in 2 days = probably too late, but it's up to you.

These fractals are fucking nothing retard. This coin is prepared to literally fucking launch.

i feel like this dip is perfect for all the FOMO thats happening it should bounce up again

Whales are pumping the coin to dump at .3 or .4
Look at the marketcap

Traded some XLM for these earlier.

Should I do more?

One sec, lemme check. This fucking bot, man.

I followed everything it said was going to moon and every single one I followed mooned while btc was increasing while everything else fell.

I'm going 100% in on it.

Last signal was FLDC a few days ago. Go look at it.

Yeah, normies aren’t buying XLM anymore. If you want to be successful, you need to catch the wave before the normies do

yeah folding coin did great. wheres this bot at??

Weren't normies locked out of Bittrex though? Idk if this will have the same steam considering that it doesnt have as much volume as Binance.

Binance closed its doors so Bittrex will open them again because their framework should be almost completed now

This.

and how you do that is look for the ones putting the most in marketing and the ones with a halfway decent idea.

Like fucking BlockVee. Look at that idea. Fucking genius. Problem? Marketing sucks dick. They can't market shit. That coin was even partly immune to the december alt pump. No one is touching it. Go read it and download the app and scan the present and tell me it's not the best implementation of blockchain tech you've seen for coupons and real world advertisements. The whole thing is just a marketing game.

Sorry, I'm fucked up. I'm right though!

It's on discord. discord
.gg/bSzCPG

You've probably seen it shilled here a few times.

In addition to this, go on twitter and follow @cryptozyzz and @crypto_butlers on twitter, then join crypto_butlers telegram channel.

I am no longer missing coins or ICOs.

Well since whitepapers don’t mean shit anymore , (ADA and TRX for example)
I look for a top 20/30 coin that
>came from no where
>minimum 100m 24 volume
>total supply less than 50b
>market cap billion or higher
>and strange trading volumes

I’ll monitor a target for a few days, then once i feel confident enough I’ll jump onto it. I just put $12,000 into Siacoin because I know I can make st least $48,000 from it since it’s guarenteed to be a top coin, at a 10 billion market cap

The numbers really don’t lie

what the fuck does this even mean. Do you even know what youre talking about?

>muh whales

dgb is next

Yeah, actually I see it too. Good call.

It's like dadi without the plagarism and aelf without the shit marketing.

I'm buying in.

I've had 7,000 Sia since the summer, just bought 20,000 in early December. The bags are finally being lifted.

I've often wondered, what sort of max coin price could we be looking at? It's not like it's a currency coin, it's meant to be used as payment for using the Sia network/program, is there a similar use coin that we can compare it's price to?

Thank god finally a leveled headed person.

I have been telling this shitty board to THROW MONEY INTO SIACOIN AND DIGIBYTE for the past week and all these retards have been doing is spam wojacks and talk about their fake blockfolios.

STORJ maybe?

All I had on hitbtc was a grand so that'll do.

ADA doesn't need a great whitepaper btw, it has developers of ethereum on the team and raised 2 billion in hong kong. It's a winner.

Can see siacoin hitting 10 billion then I'm pulling.

we goin back up boys?

Yes, watch.

>tfw I bought in at under 250 sat

>tfw been holding DGB and Sia since June.

>mynigga.jpg

mission is done. won't be hitting 600 satoshis again for a bit.

scraped off 60% for profit, put on ADA - now gianing more SATs there!

I have made a killing today in ada.

If btc keeps rising then do the following
>buy at .90-.95 usd
>sell at 1.00-1.03 usd

Enjoy your constant 5-10% gains every 15 minutes. I put everything I had in binance into ada at .11 and I made more yesterday than I have just by 11x'ing.

BlockV has been doing well though.
It hasn't pumped as much as other coins but it didn't see a big correction either when BTC started moving.

You think it's doing well? It was mostly unaffected by the great alt pump of december. No one even knows the coin exists. It got like less votes than RISE on the binance community vote.

No one knows it's there and I don't know if they ever will.

how much money though? 10k? 100k?

2k(+/- 600) every 10-20 minutes for 3 hours.

Sometimes the buy orders weren't being filled all the way. Like the last one I did was just an hour or so ago at .93 for ~1750

Oh shit, round 2?