HAPPENING!!

CHAINA ASKS MINERS TO SHUTDOWN

you know what to do, sell/short bitcoin, long non proof-of-work coins. This could trigger a massive selloff like the first ban.

this account is trusted source for china related news on bitcoin:
twitter.com/cnLedger/status/949471561077026816
yicai.com/news/5389628.html

If you look at bitcoin's chart, you can see it started to dump 30 minutes before the tweet, it will be on mainstream media tomorrow and normies will dump hard.

this looks shitty desu

2018 is all about POS

Ching Chong pong bitcoin go down!

Good so Trump is bring back more jobs it looks like.

WHITE LIBERALS WILL START CALLING FOR THIS IN THEIR COUNTRIES

THEYLL SAY ITS ABOUT MUH ENVIRONMENT BUT IT WILL BE PURELY RACIAL ANIMUS AGAINST WHITE MEN BECAUSE ITS MOSTLY US MAKING MONEY IN CRYTPO

ITS ALL OVER ITS ALL FUCKING OVER PANIC NOW EVERYONE PANIC

buy XLM now

BITCOIN BTFO, RIPPLE, PRE-MINED AND PROOF OF STAKE COINS WILL RISE

PoW coin is kill

its been like this for ages

miners bribe the fuck out of any authority
they are literally printing money at this point, they can buy everyones silence

I fucking hope they do, how do we redpill normies on how much fucking electricity Bitcoin uses.
There are plenty of coins out there that don't need to be mined like Bitcoin does.

Bitcoin needs to die for Crypto to truly enter the mainstream.

>b-but muh first mover advantage

That's why people still use Ford Model T's right?

I don't have any dinosaur coins.

>He never heard of PoS and premined coins

This is good for bitcoin.

Nihao Nihao stop bitcoin mine. Now!

on the long term, yes, on the short term, it will probably dump hard. bitcoin is barely functioning now, imagine when it loses a big portion of its hashing power.

OKAY BUT DO YOU REALIZE JUST HOW HARD THIS ENTIRE MARKET IS GOING TO PLUMMET IF BITCOIN IS ESSENTIALLY BANNED

Everything will tank if btc drops, Alts tanked -20% average just from btc going up, remember last time btc crashes? Alts dropped 60-70% average.

You’re retarded if you think the most polluted country on earth is doing this because muh electricity muh environment, the Chinese government has a reason to enforce this and they will, you can’t bribe your way out of something like this, big mining rigs are OVER BTC will crash below 5k and alts will tank so hard some of the projects will go bankrupt.

the market is getting smarter, last correction ripple wasn't affected.

I expect several non proof-of-work coins to surge.

MSM will certainly mention them.

Pretty badly, for all of a day. Then alts will megamoon in unison as everyone gets out of BTC.

Imagine 250 Billion in value flowing into alts all in one day holy fuck are we gonna make it.

sounds like a sale to me.

>king shitcoin dies
>ethereum proof of stake becomes new king shitcoin
???

nope, the market is hungry, money will be shifted in something else.

HOLY FUCK DREAM SCENARIO ALL NORMANS ARE SCARED OFF FOR GOOD AND ALL INSTITUTIONAL MONEY FLOWS INTO OUR NEETCOINS AND WE ALL GET RICH IN A DAY

IS EVERYTHING GONNA WORK OUT LMAO

Buy Ether you fucks.

the market is ready for a new king, whether it's ethereum or not. Everyone can see how flawed bitcoin is.

Die BTC you ultimate shitcoin. Finally all those gay BTC holders can abandon ship and buy high on all my alt coins

Crypto is too fun and exciting, Its addicting and it's profitable. It wont just disappear like the internet bubble did. It will only continue to grow and work around all obstacles. One coin dies money moves on to a new one and the fun continues.

Excellent, this makes my domestic farm even more feasible. Time to expand.

LMAO JUSTcoin . Proof of work , is fucking shit and inefficient. Fuck JUSTcoin , just let it die

Yes, just like today. BTC goes up, RIpple dips. BTC is starting to dip, RIpple is starting to bounce back. I mean, it would at first but then they would bounce back

HOLY FUCKING SHIT DEEPBRAIN CHAIN WILL BLOW UP NOW ALL THESE FUCKING MINING RIGS WILL HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE

I'm calling it right fucking now. They finally have their own crypto they are about to push HARD.

Keep an eye out in the next few weeks. China is going to back something. Whatever it is YOU FUCKING BUY. China is about to adopt a crypto and it isn't Bitcoin.

You’re a newfag stfu.
But before that everything tanks like we never seen before.

it literally is muh electricity. miners are using public goods for their own profit, china wants that shit TAXED now that it's a money-making machine.

if bitcoin mining left China then that would be good for bitcoin, having 90% of the mining being done there isn't improving transaction times and there are tons of mining operations in Europe and iceland ready to step up

what will happen to LTC anons

>But before that everything tanks like we never seen before.
... and?

good, I've been waiting for this day

So Chinese miners have to pay for electricity just like the rest of the developed world, wow imagine that

>he thinks derp brain child will do something

Is it ven?
lol

yes, but they have to move outside china.

the price will change

user do you really think so

Who the fuck knows there are like a dozen things it could be or it could be something they just created.

The important thing is that they are about to push something. Everyone keep their eyes out.

up or down

Wisdom.

why hasn't this affected the market at all? this feels like potentially big news.. let's spread the fud

it was just posted/translated from a chinese sites 2 hours ago

this is not wall street, news takes time to have an effect

and wait until mainstream media reports it and millions of coinbase normies read about it

yes

No AI TAYTAY for you, user.

Time to quadruple up on BURST.

>AI TAYTAY
wait, what? WHAT? i've been ignoring this coin or whatever it is as a jeet scam. what about tay? WAHT ABOUT TAY?

i just peaked highest price all day

not by much tho

the trend has clearly been broken

it will probably go worse as this news get more exposure

> i've been ignoring this coin or whatever it is as a jeet scam.

You fucking idiot. It's not too late now. Do your research. How can this be a Pajeet scam when it's backed by the NEO foundation and several high profile VCs?

You guys do realize that if the Chinese stop mining sha-256, the hashpower will just move somewhere else, right? Just think about it for 2 seconds...

>he thinks cheap AI won't soon be the new minimum wage workforce
Check your life

Good thing I'm all in on ven rn

CMON BUG BOIZ BAN THE GRANDPA COIN, DADDY NEEDS TO RETIRE

you forgot to answer my questions about tay and just went back into your pre-written shill for some shitcoin

you lifted me up with dreams of tay and dropped me with pajeet shilling

the chinese will just take their mining farms to taiwan or elsewhere.

So we give back a little over 2% on light volume after a 12% up day and this is a trend clearly being broken? The absolute state of Veeky Forums

still will cause a sell-off

until they move, bitcoin will suffer from drop of hashpower, it already has huge backlog. expect more delays, much higher fees.

also this is bearish news regardless of technical details

The Chinese will just go setup mining in Vietnam or Thailand.

Less China centralization is bad for bitcoin? Right...

DeepBrain Chain = Cheaper services to power AI = Some autist weeb like money skelly will train an AI to become a waifu = Eventually you can customize AI personalities = AI TAY TAY

it started with the news. you think it's a coincidence? without the news, there would no drop. this didn't get enough exposure yet. the drop will be more than 2%.

buyers are happy and think they are buying the dip, wait until they found out

Good luck shorting btc on bearish news. That has worked out great in the past.

good on long term, very bad on short term (more delays, higher fees, price crash, ..etc)

worked good for me last time

Party's over. Well I had fun viewing this a hobby.

Ripple vs Bitcoin right after the news. Anyone think this is a coincidence?

bitcoin will go down, move to eth, xrp, altcoins that are up like sub, fun, vibe, lisk, link and definitely coss

probably neo

pulling the plug on bitcoin

DBC is fucking useless. Distributed computing makes absolutely no sense for training deep neural nets because the bottleneck is transferring data from node to node, not raw power. A distributed system would only make this worse.

It might continue to moon on hype alone, but I sold after yesterdays pump. People really need to do a better job of understanding the tech if they want to get out of crypto with all of their gains intact once the market settles down.

Did not know that, thanks. I guess singularity.net is a scam coin then.

This news has been out for over 12 hours.. before the pump..

12 hours ago it was just rumors, now it's confirmed.

doesn't matter when it broke, only matters when the most people hear about it.

Veeky Forums has a collected portfolio of $5,000. This news has been out for a long time. Smart money would have sold already, triggering any sort of alteration in price.

Sure, goy. I'll listen to your Veeky Forums FUD over multi-billion Chink VCs and AI experts.

Bullshit.

Yeah as someone who works on deep learning projects for work I lol’d extremely hard at the concept behind deep brain chain. You can’t make this shit up

kek

You know what year it is.
Much moon confirmed.

what the fuck is taking so long. tell them to hurry it up faggot OP

it's starting

see

What coin do you like then?

>China is about to adopt a crypto and it isn't Bitcoin.
It's Quantum

Just going to drop this here.
Huobi is a chinese exchange and NEO volume on it has been steadily increasing.
It's POS so it's safe for "muh environment"

buy xrp

that would be too good to be true... NEO would go to 1000 overnight. God would never let me win like that

KILL GRANDPACOIN NOW PLEASE
LET IT DIE