Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8NDRElMWwk
youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM
youtube.com/watch?v=iyIOl-s7JTU
youtube.com/watch?v=n9kfdEyV3RQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut down.. yet again

looks a bit scammy to me

I can live with this. I’m not done accumulating and everyone starting to get hush hush about this because they know what it’s gunna be.

STOP ACCUMULATING DAMNIT, REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Give me one reason I shouldn't sell right now for 2x profit.

Because it'll be worth 4x right after you sell

one reason: you will evolve into a pink wojak

The shilling is over. Performance and genuine crowd interest and fomo are taking over and will get worse over the next 30-60 days. No argument.

Because every time we sell, the coin moons? Like REQ for me today. And KCS literally an hour after.

That's probably true but it's not going to go 4x until after I sell anyway. Maybe I should sell after all, just to do all of you a favor.

>yfw /biz turned into 12 year old ADHD autist gathering and you too old for this shit and have to go away

>Sells a 2x for profit to find other pumps
>Going to miss when it goes 5-10x any day getting released on new exchanges

I have ADHD and know these faggots are just like me. I simply suffer in silence because I know I'm a hyperactive faggot with executive function disorder.

To accumulate

There is no reason as soon as the whales dump this coin will never see .25. Decentrailized AI is as much a pipe dream as time travel

>the delusion

It already exists faggot.

Screencapped, I will be back in a couple weeks.

It will rise again my friend I just got done spending some time with family now might play some games with them while posting here.

Feel safe by the time I got back it was back up. BRAIN GANG HOLDING STRONG!

BRAIN GANG will rise my friend!!

Because we stand with you in the BRAIN GANG and we shall go to the moon!

BRAIN GANG being right!

I never shill my true interests is our dreams BRAIN GANG.

I havent touched my 3400 I have and I work hard to keep my BRAIN GANG FAMILY holding theirs for I know when they sell it rises and they lose and I want to help them make it.

No, it will my friend just give it time, I have 3400 and from here perhaps I can gain enough to help me and my family perhaps even make it someday to spend most of my time with them.

I am here you never need to leave just enjoy making it together my friend BRAIN GANG FOR LIFE!

BRAIN GANG TO THE MOON!!

It is ok friend, I have had such bad depression and anxiety over money and struggling with sickness but we have to look to the good, not the negative. For all our faults we can look to our good and know we deserve good. I will link you some calming music that helps me and please try some calming tea to drink sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8NDRElMWwk

Exactly my BRAIN GANG friend they know it will be big!

FYI, I got called deluded by the big REQ bagholders thinking it would not hit at least $1 Q1 2018 when it was 5 cents.

That's incredible how money can turn people into hateful pieces of shit.
Stop fudding on DBC, it doesn't work on this coin. The BRAINGANG knows where it is heading to. We are comfy.

Dips are ok. Relax, take some adderall or some Dilaudid.
You missed the train dude, that's alright, you will have other opportunities. I missed the train on every other coins, I lost thousands in this game.
I DMOR, bought a good load of DBC when it was 0.08c and now I am comfy. And I won't quit the BRAINGANG because it's only the fucking begining.

God if you knew what you have missed... DYOR, shut your mouth and sit comfy.

Always here to stand up for the BRAINGANG. You are a monster my friend.
I don't know why people keep hating on this coin. If this coin triggers you so much buy it!

Hold your coins and stay away from DBC, your hatred is not welcome here!

Tonight it's tea, hot chocolate and pall mall. I don't usually smoke, but when I do; it means that I am comfy as hell.

Maybe I will listen to Roy Orbinson in my comfy chair.

Exactly BRAIN GANG POSITIVITY!!

haha Exactly I smoke a little pipe tobacco from time to time myself friend with a nice cup of tea! To relax!

Dude sounds so comfy!! It is why I made this for my BRAIN GANG!

I will always be here to be positive and uplifting for my BRAIN GANG!

food, meemes, and comfy themes but my pick for BRAIN GANGS DBC theme is Glorious!!

youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM

How?AI

Try to trust good people my friend some can be selfish they dont know any better yet.

I hope to help lead us to a bright future of making it together BRAIN GANG UNITE!

when's Huobi being listed?

My friend we shall see a glorious leap and make it! I know its hard sometime to hold your resolve but do so because the BRAIN GANG will hold the line!

Man I want to shake your hand and smoke, drink, eat with you in comfiness.

My theme, when we will we arrive near Pluto is The Winner Takes It All from ABBA:
youtube.com/watch?v=iyIOl-s7JTU

No one is cmompletely sure yet, some say within 8 days, some say tomorrow, kind of just a wait and see game my friend. Stay comfy with the BRAIN GANG!

What you guys think the price will be at end of January?

literally just buy and hold and wait for it to get to $1+

1.40$ if I am pessimistic

easiest ride to $1

Shake hand? You got a hug comin BRAIN GANG friend, and yes smoke drink and comfy!! haha
Woah feels dude on that song, it is probably because I am such a big softy that I dont want to think that someone is losing, and that we all can be winners. But im a big softy rofl! That song is fantastic nothing less from ABBA.

My personal theme would be youtube.com/watch?v=n9kfdEyV3RQ

this tears me up makes me cry to think what is possible when we can finally as a people as a species see the truth. David Bowie and Bing Crosby. My family and I watch this sometimes especially around christmas and such because it is such a beautiful song for a family and people to hear.

Only holding 1.5k DBC...I feel like a scrub.
Is now a good time to buy more?
Is it going to dip back down or stay sideways?

I think it is going to dip a little bit more to 0.22 but not less than that.

who do you think you are the fucking lorax?

Want to be the whale? Buy payfair before the price moons.

It's got 80M coins, working demo on testnet already and a low market cap. Only negative that keeps the price back is it's only traded on etherdelta. It's scheduled to be launched with next.exchange in February and you can expect a quick and easy 30-50 cent price (3x-5x) with much higher in March-May once the platform is fully functional. Several dollars per coin possible and you can get in now for around 0.11 per coin. Screen cap this so you can be reminded how you missed another solid moon mission

FUCK OFF you russian scamming piece of shit.

someone said they have a buy wall at .22 so I doubt it can drop below that.

3400 holding and its fine my friend we might be small fries but we can work hard and make a bit and help others make their lives better, that is a great feeling for us to have and will feel good for us all.

Sorry friend tough times I am BRAIN GANG for life and if I had the money I would buy it because I believe in it.

Nah, American. Dev coins are locked for a year. Look at their source code. Not an exit scam

Just stay strong with the BRAIN GANG steady strong hands my friends!

Delta is telling me theres still a large gap between the two exchanges. Why?

1.3 here knowing the feel but we'll make it more than normans at least

's posts make me itch to splurge on more though

it's a shitcoin, that's why

BrainGangGoodGuy, I am going to take a break of the crypto-sphere for a moment, maybe a week. I have been totally obsessed with cryptos for the past 3 months and now that I found the coin I sought for, I can take a break and be socially comfy.

We will meet again my friend, next week for sure. You're awesome, don't change. Don't be delusional, don't listen to fudders or pumpers; listen to your intuition and learn from your mistakes. It is how I made my money.

"When the guy with experience meets the guy with money, the guy with experience take the money and the guy with money leaves with experience".
W.Buffet

If I had the mmoney I would but follow your heart my friend and your gut, 1.3k could make a tidy sum to build off of. I am glad to know my words help my BRAIN GANG friends stay strong.

Whale do I need to get out the harpoon? Shall the BRAIN GANG use your lard to make candles to light in our comfy cozy BRAIN GANG cabin of awesome?

May your week be relaxing and comfy and good my friend. I will hold strong for your return with the BRAIN GANG. Take a breather and enjoy some relax time that you can get.

a great movie HELL COMES TO FROG TOWN is on netflix and it is a fantastic funny post apocalyptic movie with Rowdy Roddy Piper!

Yeah it is odd but its because Kucoin is where this started so it has whales trying to keep the price lower to buy up more so they make it big while others struggle. HOLD STRONG BRAIN GANG!

The DBC Twitter says it's just been added to gate.io, and then huobi will be "soon"

So the trip to Mars is soon.

That means it's going to dump hard after the short huobi pump. Sell high.

Their website (.org) is "updated too", says

>DBC will start trading on Gate.io and Huobi soon, stay tuned!

I think this is a relatively new update I believe (some hours), so I guess we can expect next week

The best weapon against whales is actually HODL.

If you don't do shit they just sit there risking a buy whale taking a large chunk of their stash. Sooner or later they'll give up.

I will hold strong till the full rise for my BRAIN GANG!

BRAIN GANG GOING TO THE MOON BABAYYYY!

can everyone calm down. it was 10 cents the other day. you cant just expect it to go to a dollar in one week

BRAIN GANG RISES!!!

Anyone ever fantasize finding out where these whales live and paying them a visit with a baseball bat?

no but i fantasize about being a whale

Nah I will keep holding the whales only feed on the weak grips not the strong BRAIN GANG!
I dream about being living a struggle free life with my family and loved ones without having to work so hard so I can have more time with them. Thats why I promote so hard and work so hard in hyping the BRAIN GANG and staying strong.

That's a very good analogy since whales do actually feed on plankton.

Yep I made it in the BRAIN GANG thread when I found out what whales were.

I will do my best to make sure all of us make it, my 3400 DBC isnt much but perhaps someday it will be enough.

Makes me feel good knowing some of you will make it out of this without any more struggles and hardship. love, peace and happiness to you!

At least we seem to have found a new floor at 220 ~ 240

good fucking lord amen, anything beyond 20 cents is a-ok until it picks back up

As a former Verge investor, I agree.
FML

>planktons

NEW KEK SPAM EVERYWHERE

You should promote this hard on reddit

Good idear.