KIN

while all your shitcoins have been tanking this little bitch is up 124%

pack your bags you lily white cunts

maybe bancor thats a definitely buy

1-2 year hodl if it goes to .01 ill be rich lol

>pic related
>kin nebula, google that shit
>our destination you fucks

This thing needs a coin burn BAD. I really hope they haven't ruled it out.

How many million do you have? You'd only make a few k with 500,000 of them at 1 c.

they'll probably will

I bought about 300k coins

If they burn coins and this shit gets to 1 cent. cool

Same boat, friendo.

Let's cash in on the normie hype. Plus this is getting a working platform on the KIK app soon.

Holy shit...

Same colour too...

while you were making puny gains I was doing 5x on chink electra

user, can i get your personal opinion on what's happening? is this a revival of some sort or a pump and dump?

It was a pump and dump at first, then it sparked off asian panda fever in thailand. Lost control of this thing so I guess we will just see how far it goes.

The project is very much real. But it was very much a pump and dump that generated all this volume this week.

If this shutting down mining thing is true and it takes off, then panda coin could be in a good position. It is one of the oldest POS coins.

I don't wanna believe it was that simple to become rich

Yea it was. I was in it before all that bullshit, and was actually annoyed it happened. Overall it seems good to raise awareness.

Sad that Cryptopia shut down the trading pairs cause of too much activity. Hopefully we get them back up soon ;**(

Already done a 4x. I'm holding this until it hits Binance or even Shittrex at least. I feel like 1-2 cents might be possible but... 10 cents? Wouldn't be possible without a coin burn.

special thread for future bag holder. Good luck when you will neck yourself those heavy bags will help you not to swing

10 trillion coins with no plans to burn
1 trillion in circulation
Already 10x’d
Sold my bags already thanks

>trying to buy 700 bux worth
Mercatox making me puke

10 cents = 70b cap. Not happening

Sell at 2 cents at most.

10 trillion KIN jesus christ

You're gonna kill yourself in a few month

I already have learned to make the noose. But I'll be able to afford a diamond grill with these kin gains botches!!

Be careful with KIN for long positions! I have huge doubts over it, passed on the ICO after reading the white paper.

Good amount of hype, so *could* do ok for short term trading.

My take, and others, is this was a cash grab from the declining KIK (social network) business. No KIK, no KIN.

Want to know where KIK could go? Research KIN.

This is the next tron/verge. Cheapest coin in the top 100, only coin in the top 100 developed by a company that has a real working app and it’s Kik and normies fucking love Kik. I don’t even remember the amount of times I got nudes on Kik and soon I’ll be able to pay bitches for nudes on Kik KEK

KIK = Social Network
KIN = Currency

As of August 2017, KIK had 15M Monthly Active Users.

Since when was Kik going down the shitter? this sounds like FUD

>paying girls for nudes
Faggot

See details here

Solid advice. I'm definitely not going to be holding out for any miracle pump to 5 or 10 cents when I can take the profit from selling lower and invest in something better.

bought 400k lets go 1 cent boys

I have 1 million kin. You really think I’m gonna give a shit when it’s 10 cents each? All we need is a token burn and considering how money these Kik faggots probably are they’ll do it

how likely is it for this to hit 1 cent?

Impossible.

If you sold you must not have read the Reddit ama.

I'd tell you why you should hold. Hint hint stellar gains w this coin.

I'm still accumulating so fk u fgts sell me your bags and delete this

I have 279K thinking on going for 10MILLION. after coinburn how likely?I wanna get rich pls user

Not impossible with time. Anymore is pushing it, though.

Oh hey look! More normies chasing garbage.
>muh low coins price
>what is marketcap
>to da moon!

Proof is shit like HTML, MOON is fucking going up, loads of dumb ass normies.

Theres 10 trillion KIN that would make like number 2 in terms of market cap

No, there's only 750 Billion in circulation. The max supply is 10 trillion.

Gents. Some facts to help you evaluate.

KIK has approx 15m monthly active users.
KIN, their social currency, is valued at $1.1Bn.
Crude calcs = 1.1b/15m x 12 = $750 per user per annum.

facebook has 2bn monthly active users.
facebook ARPU (average revenue per user) = approx $20 per annum.

For KIN to succeed long term, KIK has to moon in a space facebook, wechat and others completely dominate. Chances 0.01/10

And for KIN to succeed, they have to implement their currency and make it work - without a doubt, this means speaking to 3rd parties (like facebook) about adopting the KIN currency. Chances? fb is obviously a no, smaller companies...maybe, but hugely doubtful - they'll want to copy and have their own.

KINs greatest strength is also it's weakness, because KIN is in an addressable space we can quantify it.

Market is trading on sentiment right now, not fundamentals - KIN could do well in the v short term, longer term it's not going to work in my opinion.

>bought 240k for $32
>now worth $356
>ROI : 908%

Fucking hilarious watching this thing go up. It'll hit 5 cents, you heard it here first.

the probability of hitting even a penny seems like it's higher than chance, given the current market trends. that's 10x from current.

buy.
just fucking buy.

normies actually know this brand. this is like seeing facebook get into crypto as a normie. not too mention its very far under a dollar which is normie investing fundamental #1

You're using logic here, buddy.

Regardless of what we think or know or whatever, if we don't buy now we'll miss the moon to 1 c (and possibly to 2 c+)

Really needs a proper fucking exchange for normies to buy though.

take out KIN and add TRON and it would still match up. and look what happen to tronn? 20 fuckn cents wtf?

where do you even buy this