Which coin with less than 10M MC will be huge according to you?

Which coin with less than 10M MC will be huge according to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

luxcore.io/team.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dcorp maybe, it's around 10

GorillaCoin

what do you own? might wanna look into dcorp and sonm

Sprouts has 22 million MC which doesn't exactly fit your criteria, but it too will be huge

ELIX was, at least a week ago

Lindacoin.

Linda Coin on Cryptopia

BULWARK (BWK) WHY? MASTERNODES

Good Call, this thing will be a monster soon, volume went from 10 BTC to now 110 BTC in like a week.

Nothing atm I havent started yet Im just looking for ideas for a $250 investment

99% yearly interest, as well. Think about that.

REAL, little too sketchy for me right now because they removed their website that had the team members and everything after the ICO, but cryptocrowd funding real estate and getting paid in ETH you stake in the rental is a great idea

LUXCoin

Another really good point, this thing is flying so under the radar right now.

Buy some FUN OP great coin and lots of FUN.

SUMO is looking really good after this dip, 13M

HBT but you will probably miss out because the moon mission has already begun

CAPP

Lux

EASY 10x. EASY. Read that whitepaper and look at that website. It's going to half a bil marketcap for sure and the staking is wicked. Guess what? It's fucking

I got in LUX today.

Also own
ODN (20m cap)
MNE (1m cap)
BWK (18m cap)
BNTY (30m cap)

Why?

I'm pretty stoked for lux gains

i'm interested in this coin but i am concerned about the name and logo. it really smells pajeety.

shill me it and i will drop 20 eth on it.

When this shit hits a billion market cap (which it will, easily) the stake will be worth $130 a day minimum. That's a wagecuck salary. Fuck me I'm going to buy more.

Privatix (PRIX)

Chancoin. Had long natty growth until today's pump. Support formed early after the pump.

EASILY UFR by a mile. Low market cap, only on 2 smaller exchanges. When it hits more exchanges you'll regret having missed out on the cheap acquire.

Best call in this thread tomorrow will make 10x in two weeks and no one is talking about it could be big

BAZINGA

No matter how Pajeety it seems, it 20x'd since December.

BAZINGA

It will moon 10x or more within two months. Keep your eyes peeled.

SWFTC i bought for like 100 dollar and it is 250 dollar now, it's a legit coin. Look into it!

just passed 10m actually sorry you missed the boat

fuck really? I bought in just because I think the coin itself will go up, didn't calculate the stake gains

see you on the lunar dragstrip in your lambo m8

Just picked up a small bag..

i remember when this was 1 sat. I dont understand what this piece of shti does

Came in to post LINDA.. no need already people aware.

I've got LUX for my low cap coin of choice. VRM might be good, just doubled last night.

So LINDA or LUX?

Both? If they both moon the results are the same. If you have to choose, read their whitepapers and compare. The answer is clearly Lux.

Now I just bought Lux...I hope this works out..

Look at the team. White men, asians, russians. One pajeet. This is the all-star team boys.

>LINDA or LUX
linda is a clone. best review of it? its one of the better dash clones. its a pajeet shilll job. fuck that bitch coin.

Bump

I see LUX is already up 2 million since the thread. Fuckers.

dcorp

Ok sure but plenty of pajeet shitcoins have gone 50x.

I think Linda has a bright future. Time will tell.

Easily UFR. I've got 30% of my portfolio in this shit. The memers and shills will make this go up one way or another

How? Cryptopia trading is locked. Cryptopia fucking me over.

luxcore.io/team.php

why can't small cap crypto teams get photos that don't make them look genuinely retarded

i wanted to buy this coin but now i'm not sure

KIN the sleeping Giant will Rise , they already got a working product as well.

No joke PacCoin is overloading the servers

Prime-XI (PXI). Dev has been working for 3 years and new site coming out this week. Niggers be warned. Currently at 1m mktcap

UFR has yuge potential. Throw some money into it now before the next release. Could be a 500x return if it catches up to some of the other file hosting coins

Linda has a bright future as in, you're hoping someone with $ pump and dumps it and you'll nail it in time? Get on a train with legitimate potential my man. Have you looked at this bad boy?

UFR no doubt about it.

HTML easy 100x

what does it do

i just briefly scanned their whitepaper. they want to incentivize file sharing? cool idea but seems big imo

V T O R R E N T
T
O
R
R
E
N
T

Upfiring is a decentralized P2P that pays you to seed. Downloads cost next to nothing, but there is a cost, so be mindful of that. Still, it's going to attract people eager to mine UFR after their downloads are done.

Alpha release is this year Q1, it's guaranteed to rise then.

Beat you to it as vtr will beat upfiring.

Zcash implementation, 2fa on wallet, free torrents paid torrents.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned BBT lol. 100x

electroneum you fools

shit how much lux you need to get that

interesting, any recent news?

anyone know of any actual good torrent based coins or tokens?

UFR, solid buy. It's already been mentioned in this thread multiple times.

Ebet, volume is slowly picking up, price is rising in last couple of days. Only 2m marketcap.