Hey biz i have 50k to invest how do i turn it to 100k- 1 mill?

hey biz i have 50k to invest how do i turn it to 100k- 1 mill?

i was thinking
BTC
ETH
XMR
XRB
PRL
BOUNTY
FUN
XLM
REQ
ICX
DRGN
BAT
just unsure how to allocate the percentages and if im spread too thin

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fairxio/status/946855823153565696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what were you thinking buying this shit?

bnty

le diversification meme

Put all 50k into ICX

want to create portfolio with 3 high caps 5 mid caps and 4-5 low caps

XRB is your safest bet. Buy now before their upcoming rebrand.

You better buy some FUN op get FUN or be well done.

ETH majority, because they's the safest gains and once we break 1k for real, the sky is the limit. I'd do 5-15% in alts then.

no XRB, REQ just mooned, the others idgaf. you shouldn't diversify too much. it's too much to keep track of.

le 20 different coins because im a brainlet who doesnt do my research because skimming a website is too hard for me id rather just buy what reddit tells me to and then kms when it all tanks meme

Buy top coins mostly.
I prefer safe over risk.

My allocation is.
62% BTC
17% OMG
13% ETH
3% NEO
2% LTC
3% Shitcoins

i think bounty is a good bet i was thinking 5-10%

icon seems really good that and ENG maybe 20%? dont wanna gamble it all on one coin

i own some xrb at 10$ but it went so parabolic im a bit worried to buy at these hights

i have some fun but how high can fun go? i was thinking 30 cents

i thought diversification is the safest way to not lose in this market?
you think? i know there are so many erc20 tokens coming out but for eth to 10x wont it need a trillion dollar market cap ?

nice portfolio user why so much in omg?

I own some OMG too. Thinking about selling. Shill me on how it isn't a meme coin at this point

If you're not buying FUN you're wasting your time.

Literally all in with ICX, then check back in 1 week

REQ will be 8-15$ EOY so go decently heavy in that. FUN will be .75-1.00 after ICE conference next month so there is solid promise there. XLM will be 1.50 by EOM and its cheap now. ICX is promising as well. you can easily make 1mil if you play it right this year, good luck.

jfc you can't be this new

>no xmr

You need to find good entry points for those. Out of everything there I would probably buy XMR and XLM right now because they both just dipped.

XRB I would either buy now or you could bet that it dips after the Binance listing.

No idea about the other stuff, I wouldn't buy at all time highs though.

It's only a meme if you have lunch money.
10k isn't lunch money anymore.

>nice portfolio user why so much in omg?
omg literally the best coin to long term hodl.

if you want to try to 10x with 50k, then good luck, but I wouldn't recommend it. most people would an hero if that 50k turned to dust in an instant, which is a real possibility when you are putting it on risky alts. if you can afford to lose it though, then by all means, take the risk.

you should use ETH as your safe zone and to lock in gains. then gamble on alts with a smaller amount of you portfolio. also it's not unrealistic that ETH has a trillion dollar marketcap 5-10 years down the road.

try to avoid coins that are taken over by whales and have mooned already, those always end in tears.

i was thinking putting into 10 coins ish 3 high caps 3 mid caps 4 low caps
i feel anything more is spread too thin

is something big happening this week with icon ? i want to get it it seems like a really good project
yeahh i was thinking the same with those three coins they are really promising
yeahh i was thinking the same thing xrb can either moon shot or hit the ground, xmr is always a good hold too
whyy? what makes omg special its like a banking platform for people in poverty? havent done much research on it

yeah i agree want to have a substantial amount 50-60% in eth btc and xmr to anchor my portfolio down and gamble with the rest
and do you think eth could hit a trillion dollar market cap? i hope so the eth platform is really well made and if any coin was going to a trillion it would be eth

God I want to fight this autist IRL. I would fucking trounce his skinny ass and mop the floor with his punchable face.

VEN/XLM/REQ/QSP end of year if u diversify ur portfolio on all of those ur looking at a min if 6-10x gains on each, thats being conservative mid year u might even achieve that

Because the upside potential is simply to great.
Their project is very ambitious sure and there is a good chance they fail.
With that said if they succeed in creating a huge liquid DEX with cash in/out all over asia.
They could easily pull the value that ETH has now.
Not to mention they have a superteam.

Lot of progress projected this year.
In my opinion it has already seen its bottom and its up from here.
But its still a risky hold. (though very much worth it).

Call me a shill or w/e but I expect OMG to make me rich. (IF they succeed)

agree with xlm and req whats so good about vechain and qsn?

i will look into it user thanks! havent done research in omg yet

yeah, for the foreseeable future ETH is the only blockchain with both the dev team and the road map to carry it to a trillion, that could change in the future though of course.

BTC I wouldn't put too much stock in until they start to make progress on the scaling debate, but it's still a big force in the short/mid term since so many ancient whales are heavy in it. XMR will struggle to hit mainstream because it's primarily used for darknet market purchases and that will hurt it in terms of the normiesphere.

SPRTS on CoinExchange but you gotta move quick

>yeah, for the foreseeable future ETH is the only blockchain with both the dev team and the road map to carry it to a trillion,
no blockchain but XLM could easily compete for #1 crypto spot

or unfortunately, ripple

don't get on your high horse about ETH, it's crippled with current transactions and ripple schooled your ass

i hold some ETH but it's not a sure winner

plus the russian skelebrain is NOT qualified to be in charge of something with this much market cap. It's unprofessional and will drive institutional investors away to other coins

Some very solid picks user, however I would buy XRB or XLM at this point, instead take a look at ZRX. The others are really solid, you have done your homework.

eths smart contracts and dApps really revolutionize the blockchain and crypto in general i dont think xlm or xrp will take number 1 cause of their speeds cause then something like xrb which is faster and free would overthrow it

but weirder things have happened in crypto

xlm has smart contracts

Fuck.. "i would buy" is supposed to be "I wouldn't buy"

ZRX? ive heard so much about this coin really considering it, what makes it so special?

ohh damm really? i didnt know that thats really interesting then i should do more research on xlm thanks !

XLM strikes me as the first professional crypto.. everything from the team to the advisor board to the industry connections (IBM) to the upcoming use case (FairX)

It feels like buying Amazon stock in the 90s.

Crypto is too insane to ever go all-in, but i put a big chunk of my portfolio in these guys and i'm not gonna touch it for a while

user I don't know how to tell you this but...

yeah i currently have a decent position in xlm at 10cents but i didnt know about the smart contract stuff, the fairX stuff sounds really promising, if i understand it right xlm will be used as a median for currency exchange for fairx ? or am i wrong ?

Buy FUN if you want a /comfy/ hold and decent profits in a couple weeks
Buy something else otherwise. I don't know what, I just like money

Yeah, its easier to starting an ICO than using ETH which is why many expect it to take over ETH's market audience

Can't go wrong with cheap XLM for steady growth. Also check out Elixir, payment platform actual solid product, steady growth just needs shilling. Will end up will good growth

that is my understanding, the fairx connections started coming together around the time of this tweet

twitter.com/fairxio/status/946855823153565696

i dont have it offhand but the llc registration for fairx lists michael dowling and another guy

michael dowling is director of blockchain solutions at IBM

the other guyt is director of tax something at wells fargo

basically coinbase is fucking dead and these guys are going to be the american normie binance.

yeah take my advice from the low risk perspective. my stack is about $275k so my number 1 priority is always avoiding big loses. currently I have about $25k in alts and the rest in ETH, but if I was looking for huge gains that would be 50-75k in alts probably.

the ethereum foundation is already to the point where if vitalik was gone, they would survive, so I'm too not worried about that. XRP I think is in a bubble in a major way, and I already hold some XLM so that's always something I have in the back of my head. current state though, ETH is the most promising blockchain. everything else is still vaporware stage.

jesus that tweet, stellar will go parabolic when its used in fairx it will have a practical use case ...

could be huge, thinking of buying more xlm at this dip

i started with BTC and at this point i am plain sick of old cryptos being slow and expensive to make transactions (and this includes you, ETH)

this shit is fucking lightning fast and is checking all the boxes

Jed McCaleb left ripple to make ripple 2.0

plus his overnet protocol ended up being used by gigantic botnets.. that just goes to show it's good tech since they're not gonna use a half assed solution.

oh also, it sounds like there is a mechanism to get a % of your coins per year increase, basically a redistribution of the inflation from votes.

so basically i'm looking forward to the cryptocurrency version of a dividend

in many ways it seems like it can be a "bluechip" of cryptos.

xlm is a bigger project than i thought , i was just under the assumption that it was just a decentralized ripple but it looks so much bigger, crypto dividends holy shit

what do you think is a realistic price for xlm? like if its undervalued rn?

I expect it will easily be over 1$ with fairx.

Normies are still in the dark about alts, but holy shit are they hungry to get in. Some rogue articles online led to a flood of people trying to figure out how to buy ripple

I was setting up my moms iphone (so not a single crypto search ever done on it..) top trending iphone app? ... Binance

i shit you not

If fairX is even remotely succesful at letting normies turn cash into alts (remember having to fuck around with multple exchanges and wallets and shit is way beyond them).. 5$ may not be crazy. It's way more valuable than ripple and look at ripple's market cap.

Plus a number of the concerns that normies have (my dad showed me a newspaper article today mentioning these) like "decentralized/nobody controls it" or "unknown creators" or "bad for the environment" or whatever will vanish with a number of alts.

In the long term i expect insitutional investors and older people looking for "crypto picks" will go for stellar because it's got that Big Blue connection. Everyone knows IBM.

dam user i have a position in xlm but imma probably up it to 20-30% i was just thinking it was a way to to arbitrage or fast transactions but it so much bigger with fairx becoming a big player, xlm is a sleeping giant

I'm in about 30%. Well now it's like, 50% from the growth.

I just hope the cryptomarket isn't completely irrational. It does retarded dumb ass shit like pump Tron for no reason out of nowhere, but I have to imagine that in the long run, technology and use cases must win out..

100% i hope tech ends up winning the race

also, checked those QUADS CONFIRM XLM as god tier

I'm just looking for the next Tron to moon so I can buy more lumens.