Bounty0x (BNTY) GEN moonshot

Bounty0x (BNTY) has gotten a bit of hype on here, but not nearly as much as it deserves. It's almost perfectly positioned to hit the gas VERY hard, VERY soon.

Here's why:

It's a functional token with an active marketplace (and being used). There are VERY few coins out there that have actually put the horse before the cart. BNTY is one of them.

Obligatory "they got a great team". yes they're young, but so is the tech.

It's currently ranked in the low 300's on CMC. 250-450 is a a sweet spot for moonshots right now. There's enough cap and interest that it's probably not going to fizzle, but there is still a **ton of headroom for massive growth.

It's a cheap coin. That isn't always a positive, but in the current crypto climate it is. 6 of the top 10 coins are prices lower than $5. that wasn't the case a week ago (I think only XRP and sometimes IOTA)

Relatively low circulating supply. There's a lot in reserve, but not an insane amount.

It's on Kucoin - A small, but a safe market (I mean, as safe as any are). It's super easy to make an account. Fast transfers and all that. I bought XRB a couple weeks ago and I felt like I was going to a crack house. Have you ever been to a crack house? I have. To buy Raiblocks. Kucoin isn't Binance, but it's reliable and has good traffic... which leads to...

The bounty0x team has been very vocal that they are actively working on getting onto bigger markets like binance.

perhaps the biggest reason: the pivot... While the bug bounty market they have now is a great beachhead for their project, the real growth is will be from DLT crowd sourcing. It's looking likely there will be a pivot sometime relatively soon to open up bounty0x for entirely new purposes. They're planning on opening that in Q2 2018 and it has the potential to change everything. This is not a fact, but very well reasoned speculation.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gurnec/btcrecover
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need to get github integration on board with this. If that becomes a thing we win. We own the bug bounty marketplace.

Also bitcoin talk needs to more closely integrate this into their forum somehow or make it common place for them to use it. A lot of ICOs have already migrated over, but it needs to be ALL of them.

bounty will be huge
wonder nobody is talking about

I have a personal stake in bnty succeeding because I have a wallet with quite a few LTC that I dont have the password for anymore

although I do have some ideas what the password might be I want to set a high bounty to crack the hash so I can get my LTC from 2013 back

please moon, please

I've cracked a couple eth wallet before that have used Scrypt, LTC from 2013 doesn't use anywhere as intensive encryption. Send a link or something?

you have an email I can contact you with?

I'll give you a few ltc if you can crack it

[email protected] (This is my spam email, I'll email you my real one)

BNTY is the soda in a can being shaken and once the cap is popped there's no going back

sent from ****[email protected]

A huge surge of energy that leaves you with a half-empty can that is completely flat and nobody wants anymore? Yes, I predict that too. I got my sells already set all the way up.

when you selling? i got a pretty sexy stack i wanna get rid off

Recieved!

great!

so far I've tried this:
github.com/gurnec/btcrecover
as well as hashcat with a huge dive list of passwords but I think I didn't refine them as well as I could have

I'll message you with all the details later, I need to gather everything and then we can go from there!

no need to shill user, BNTY will go up regardless

Sounds good!

realistically what is this coin worth by August/September?

this is the cutest thing I've ever seen on *chan. Gl to you both

$4-5

August/September is like years and years in crypto time. The Crash(tm) of crypto probably would have come by then. Luckily, BNTY has an actual use case so it'll probably still be active. Since it's really the first of this idea, it may dominate for a long long time.

Thanks user :)

so.... sauce?

Here cuz I like money

Caribpr 102816 005 aoi shirosaki