SHOW YOURSELVES

SHOW YOURSELVES

I left at 20% profit. Forgot why. I was really hyped about that project.

Oh, is this the one the showed everyones ip address?

SHOW ME YOUR COINS QUEER! AND IF DONT INCLUDE SONM AND MONACO IM GONNA PT YOU TILL YOU DIE MAGGOT!

the next raiblocks related

R8 me m8

reporting. markets been 'paused' on cryptopia for like 5 hours.

One more 10x and I'm in the same spot. Not that it's saying much, but dadi would have taken me there in less than a week if they didn't plagiarize their shit.

Waiting for the next ada :/

Is XBY chain down right now? I don't see any new blocks in the block explorer

They're changing the XBY transfer fee from 50... to 1 xby, so that's most likely why.

ready to become a millionaire?

xrb would have to 100x

Got my 1k XBY today, can't wait. How are my fellow Xtrabytians feeling about ETH, NEO and ICX?

bought 4 days ago and already up 100%.

if you were too pussy to get on board for xrb, you will miss xby too.

lel, bet you're missing colx though.

What's the hype about this coin?

Because someone here posted some fud that sounded legit
I remember quitting after that too
Thanks fudder

Deluded daddies

ain't none. died a week ago.

The coin is finally moving to PoSign (as Xfuel already is, another token used to pay developers of XBY) and removing POW code. So many huge things!

The lower fee is only the most obvious.

What is XTRABYTES?
XTRABYTES combines a unique consensus algorithm with an advanced network protocol to create an innovative blockchain platform. It seeks to address the security and energy efficiency issues inherent in current blockchain technology.

Security is at the core of the XTRABYTES platform. XTRABYTES introduces a revolutionary new consensus method, Proof-of-Signature, that dispenses with the use of only a single node to verify transactions and instead requires the signature of every node in the network. This provides an unparalleled level of durability and resistance to attack.

XTRABYTES was designed with scalability in mind from the ground up. The platform implements a chord network protocol to facilitate rapid communication between nodes to ensure high transaction throughput and fast processing times. The result is a blockchain that can easily scale to meet increasing numbers of users. Simply put, XTRABYTES strives to offer a next-generation blockchain solution.

-taken from their reddit sidebar

Are you retarded?

If the tech here even works slightly it'll moon hard.

White paper looks really interesting. Do they have a proof of concept yet? IT's not really clear on their website and I'm kind of drunk. What's theri roadmap?

Cool. Thanks user. Do they have a target timeframe? Or just a when it's ready type thing?

Mostly when it's ready. imo it's been going quite fast, a lot of shit has happened.

Same user. Check out XLC and their bitcoin talk post. Should be golden in a month.

This is the next XRB

Its positioned exactly the same as XRB when it was around $1. Paradigm changing tech, limited to backwater exchanges.

Its just starting to get shilled now. If you missed XRB, don't be a fucking idiot and miss this too.

Think I'm gonna sell all my LTC for this even though LTC is mooning right now. Maybe I'll wait til the morning.

If what I'm getting out of the whitepaper is correct, this is XRB but with smart contracts and security. Does this render XRB useless?

basically...
And following the paradigm of everything with an X in it mooning (XRB, XRP, XLM..)

XRB has free txs
XBY does not

So they could possibly work together in the future then.

Me too. Bought in 4 days ago also.
I feel this one might pay off for me. I mean, even more than the 100% I'm up already.

MARKET PAUSED ON CRYPTOPIA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THERR ARE OTHERS

>requires the signature of every node in the network
Yeah, that sounds real scalable.

I don't care how efficient your protocol is, physics is going to get in the way here.

You XBY fanatics are gonna be holding some worthless coins once the dump is complete

lmao at trusting a project that has literally not been transparent about anything they do aka a shitcoin

You are literally playing with fire by holding this shitcoin in your bags. Devs have been caught with their pants down so many times and refuse to own up to it. I wouldn't be surprised if this entire price rise has been ccr and the board wash trading coins.

Lol look someone too stupid to monitor their crypto. This will at least 10x before any "scam".

This is true

This papier mache project is a house of cards waiting to collapse as soon as ccr cashes out

PLS BUY THIS COIN