Hello there gentlemen

Hello there gentlemen,

I've heard some of you are unhappy with your coins' current situations. Perhaps you could use some.. divine intervention?

What do you say?

MAKE TRON MOON AGAIN
PLEASE I SOLD AT .14 AND BOUGHT BACK AT .18 PLEASE GIVE ME MY GAINS

lets have some FUN

I'm not a gambling man myself but the impulses of the common man sure are easy to prey on aren't they?
Now, you can't get something for nothing of course. Equal exchange and all that, but I'm sure you won't even mind once you're filthy rich, right?
Come on friend, what do you say? One coin dips, another coin jumps. We got a deal?

>implying the devil will trade for a soul he's going to get for free anyway

howie this ones a deal

>it's dipping even lower
lmao, I sold at .175 and will rebuy this shit at .10

Sounds like a deal to me!
Let's get started then, shall we?

start we shall, where do we begin?

Oh you'll know my friend, you'll know.
I hope FUN is the only coin you have invested.

Im getting creeped out by this thread and i dont even know why

my faith is in your hands

Nothing to be afraid of, my friend. Just a humble man helping out those in need.

please missa black voodoo man, make tron go up so I can sell out of this shit and dump the rest of my coins into ICX.

Can you make ELIX go up, please?

*cringes*

Sir, give me 15 minutes please. Waiting for the ETH transfer.

FUN FUCKIN TIMES AHEAD MOTHERFUCKERS FUN TIMES INDEED

I am happy with DBC DEEP BRAIN CHAIN

BRAIN GANG UNITE

I honestly believe that there is divine intervention this is my chance with my 3400 to build a good base to work from to help my family not struggle to live my version of heaven by spending more time with my family and those I love.

YOU THINK THATS BAD I SOLD AT 240 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND IT WAS A LOSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

plz make ADA go up plzzzzzz

heard about achain?