youtu.be/9d019RycObk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>coin

Refer to the almighty ZRX as 0x protocol token you filthy peasant

sleeper hit, wont see what hit em

>not dipping under $1

FFFFFFFFUUUUUU I JUST WANT TO INVEST IN THISSSS

based 0x protocol token

>tfw knew it was gonna be huge but didn't put too much money into it when it was cheap due to lack of self-confidence in my decisions

normies will never understand

I very much like how low-key this one is.. I'm gonna miss that feel when it skyrockets.

I am so confident holding it; been sleeping like a baby recently.

Would be my 3rd pic behind ENG (is staffed by brainlords) and FUN (has cool memes)

user I invested since august after reading the whitepaper and all I can tell you is there will be no more dips, projects using 0x protocol are coming out this year one after other. Consider yourself lucky for discovering this early in the year.

I'd also suggest you to dedicate 2 hours reading all about 0x protocol and the team.

Youve had like 6 months. Jump on board now before its a top-5 coin.

I also got in on it (much later than you did) after actually doing my research. This is an absolute hidden gem. Do most REQ holders on here even know it's using 0x?

I honestly can't believe people aren't freaking out about this

gg/d8sUhC
ZRX marines. Join us in the field of dreams. Pump groups are for fags. Only join if active and go on voice chat
No Jews or pajeets

Also devcon talk is amazing. They break it down and make it easy to understand. Watch it and behold

youtu.be/9d019RycObk

Their pitch is so good, they won a competition

What's the proving mech, PoS?
How are new coins created?

Long term hold. This will hit $100 /comfy

>fast retirement club 2018

is $100 even viable with their marketcap? As much as I'd love that bc $100 would make me 7 figures, i don't see it

I got my order set at 6400 sats, when will it get filled?

lol no but it will go high

>some obscure wojak shit

Now that REQ and ZRX are at near parity, would it make sense to go from REQ -> ZRX since REQ just moonshotted while ZRX went down from 20%?

Yes. REQ is a shitcoin, ZRX has a future.

"just moonshotted"

lol idunno what chart you're looking at but REQ is still going 45 degreez bruh

you guys think this could actually hit $100? For sure $10 judging by market cap and supply alone but what's the argument for 100?

>what's the argument for 100
Mass adoption of decentralized exchanges

i mean, its not impossible . . .

Just bought 1k, godspeed

I saw it gaining traction on twitter. Barely dipped from the btc moon, has very strong support.

0x seems like a good play rn. I swapped out of ENG for this.

What does this mean? Is it good?

it means we'll be goign tro the moon soon