STOP FUCKING SELLING YOUR ALTS THE MOMENT BTC GOES UP 1%. THEYLL FUCKING RECOVER IF YOUR NOT IN SOME RETARD COIN...

STOP FUCKING SELLING YOUR ALTS THE MOMENT BTC GOES UP 1%. THEYLL FUCKING RECOVER IF YOUR NOT IN SOME RETARD COIN. YOU PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM

link must be the shittiest scamcoin ive seen in a while

But even if there's a small chance Bitcoin will go 200% I will take it cause if so alts will bleed and the board will be full of pink wojacks.

This. Fags not selling their alts for bitcoin are new and inexperienced. They will learn. Oh will they learn.

Usually I would say you're right, but BTC is fucking slow as shit, I like btc but it's no longer working for its goddamn purpose.

What do you guys use to get an alert before BTC suddenly goes up to sell alts right before and ride the wave? Is there an app for that?

t. not able to stare at graphs all day due to wagecucking

Not if you're in a coin with actual merit. My coin dipped only a tiny bit during the start of the BTC rally, now its going sideways which is better than most alts are.

FUN on the way up alrrady..will be one of the few coins that survives btcs bloodbath

And what coin works for their "intended purpose"?

>getting 2% of bitcoin gains is worth having to buy back in to other coins at 300% of your original buy
try harder pajeet

I agree with the OP. Zero reason to dump all of your alts for BTC to go up 10% lol

been waiting 5 hours for my fucking bitcoin to transfer to another exchange. still no sign of anything. i fucking hate this coin so much.

Coins that I can transfer from one wallet to another without waiting a fucking week like I am right now with BTC.

>My coin dipped only a tiny bit during the start of the BTC rally
>thinks BTC going up 15% is a rally

check
>15k yesterday
>what is a correction
its heading to 20k

Because is fucking going up, just check the charts, not the 5min chart.

This shit aint going to stop, i read on 5ch that probably on monday we could be back on alts and they post no memes.

I know HOW and WHY it happens shitlord, I just can't stare at graphs all day so I wanna have an app or some shit to get my attention when it happens.

Well, because of that same reason.

Are you going to look at your phone every time bitcoins crosses a 100$ mark? Just check every 3 hours.

Blockfolio has an alert, but never tried, by the time the you get the alert your coins are probably shitting the bed already.

Then just wait until Bitcoin breaks 20k

Bch for one

Roger pls

it will be the same shit that always happened the last 10 times BTC went up. It goes up complete retards who dont understand percentage gains fomo into it then it levels out. LTC moons after then alts recover and go up again.

Its the same pattern every time.

roll over into a grave you boomer fuck

Don’t even care what your shitcoin is but I can tell you for a fact it will bleed to death tomorrow/next week. Don’t ever try to fuckng challenge the KING

This. Crying about a fact of nature is counter productive. Just fall in line with realistic market forces or pay the price for your contrarianism.