Thanks Veeky Forumsbros

Really really appreciate you shilling this. Thank you for PRL, BNTY, DBC and more.

Next moon mission is Lamden (TAU)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
etherdelta.com
trello.com/c/bbzNBtcC/28-what-are-some-of-the-milestones-lamden-plans-on-achieving-is-there-a-roadmap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vaporware

there is still time, my friend

Impressive. I have another 2k coming in and I need those gains.

What the fuck

>3 days since ICO
>"vaporware"

You're just mad you didnt get in during ICO Lol.

We going 5x in 30 days.

yep. i've been fudding this so hard because etherdelta has been slow as FUCK and glitchy with metamask. i needed to get a decent price.

basically lamden's only developer has no experience but i'm on my last year of computer engineering and i can tell from the more technical videos/interviews with him that he knows his shit. he's also right about a lot of the problems he has with all the other competitors.

pic related. he deleted this tweet soon after. probably because of the controversy that happened this morning but the devs ate the cost of the mistake

there should be a row for turing completeness

it's like rock lee taking his weights off, the only issue is that it makes the blockchain exponentially more difficult to secure

If you dump 20k on BBT you will be a millionaire in a few weeks only through PRL and BBT

fuck outta my t hread faggot

have you seen this guy's body language? do you honestly think this guy won't personally buy you a lambo with his christmas money?

the devs are funny as shit. blowing out annoying retard pajeets in the telegram. im in

lol, fair enough. Yeah the videos are great.

Shill me. I’m interested

Where the fuck do I buy this?

*samefag shill reply here*

> Type in TAU
Nothing comes up
>Type in Lamden
Nothing comes up
They have my interest, go fuck yourself.

that's the beauty right now. it's not listed anywhere though it's confirmed going to be on cryptopia. luckily it doesnt matter whether or not it's formally listed on etherdelta, you can still buy it:

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

you can google that link to confirm im not scamming you or something

by the way if you're using metamask you should set the gas price to 50 (like 12usd) or you're going to have a bad time

Coin is over a buck. Normtards won’t bite without being shilled up the ass. They should’ve made it cents on the dollar because America doesn’t understand percentages.

over a buck? are u from the future where eth is worth 4k? its going for around 23-25 cents at like 140m total circulating so like 30-40mil marketcap atm

>etherdelta.com

what is this

>etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
I need more info whats the supply?

Is this legit?

if u have to ask that question u shouldnt be here

see i said to google the link. most of the search results will be from other Veeky Forums threads but some of them will be from the lamden reddit itself. it's not actually listed on etherdelta but you can still buy it there if you have the address

that's literally the difference between a listed coin and one that isn't. if it's unlisted you just provide the address, if it's listed you can just click the tag

Oops, not a buck. They’re selling for $0.25 though and the ICO was $0.08-9. Yeah definitely not worth buying before it’s listed on exchange. Markets can shove a coin down fast if investors were looking for some quick cash.

>kek

I still cannot understand how people literally watched that overbite speaking ass nigga and still bought fucking Lamden

Etherdelta is sick! I have just been using binance. So when I buy a coin will it just go to my ledger or when I buy it on etherdelta will I have to transfer it in? (It is obviously plugged in when I am on the website and showing up)

if investors were looking for quick cash they could sell right now for 2x profit.. also ico was 10 cents

zrx's ico was 4.8 cents (.00016 eth when eth was 300 bucks) and it 2-3x instantly before being listed anywhere and then went 5-6x after ico and has been at least that ever since besides hitting 19 cents like 3 months ago

the meme that hitting an exchange brings the price down does not apply at all here

transfer it out pretty sure but that's the easiest part of the website

>thinking he isn't the next vitalik
get out

how did u find the address to Lamdem. And how do i find the address to other coins.

whens this going live then?

mainnet launch q4, very detailed roadmap with each step lasting about 1 month

visit the telegram for more info

trello.com/c/bbzNBtcC/28-what-are-some-of-the-milestones-lamden-plans-on-achieving-is-there-a-roadmap