KCS breaks ATH

New ATH for KCS, still little resistance on moving up. Get in now, BUY HIGH SELL LOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bought 700 kcs at $2 thanks

fuck i sold these shitcoins at a loss because i got tired of it dropping

fortunately i only had a tiny amount anyway

never selling this shitcoin

Are you watching this absolutely smash through every sell wall? Amazing!

the shit coin that generates shitcoin

Truly the biz coin IMO

1,200 of these @ $1.60

/COMFY

I just bought 10 KCS just so it'll crash, get fucked faggots

Was trying to get back into this all night but my eth won't go through. Hope vitalik gets fucked in the ass tonight.

Major resistance below 60k

Sold my NEO stack (when it was trading around 35 bucks) to go in on 2200 of these fuckers when they were 1 dollar. Felt like a moron when KCS immediately tanked to like 50 cents but holy shit it's 20xed in like 20 days.

I keep thinking it won't go higher but why would it dip? Who wants to sell a dividend-paying coin on an upstart exchange that is rapidly growing?

700 of these as 2 dollars and 1300 more at 5.50. This is the eternal Chad hold.

Added 10% to my KCS stack selling high and buying the dip, comfy.

Round 2 about to start lifting off, hope you bought that dip!

This is exactly why I go to sleep every night comfy as fuck.

No resistance on btc pair now get ready for another 50% gain

On the contrary, I think we're going to move sideways for the rest of the night after settling in a bit above 60k unless something extraordinary happens like a sudden Bitcoin price movement. That's because:
>KCS volume is decreasing
>ETH is rising
>ETH/BTC volume limits how quickly KCS can rise
>the flow of new capital into the exchange is currently stuck; there's more of than 1000 BTC worth of Raiblocks that are currently pending for Kucoin's node. Some of that BTC will go towards KCS, contributing to another pump within the next couple days.

if someone needs a bonus

Heres my referral: 1eedM

You help me, I help you

>volume decreasing
scratch that, the last volume bar was the highest in the last few weeks

Sold half of these basically profit fr buying at $3 into Coss... did I make a huge mistake?

Get out guys. Look for re-entry around 8.50

I'm cozy with the team and most of the whales behind this coin. Hold a 20k stack myself.

I don't believe Coss has much of a future because it will require mandatory id verification since they will have fiat pairs for all coins. Not needing ID is why Kucoin and Binance are so popular in the first place.

12k sat gang

what exchance are you using for this user?

God I sold half my stack at 7,5. Then overnight it fucking takes off. Damn chinks and their strong wallets.

Wanted to buy it back when it went below 6 again. Doesnt look like that will happen again given the hype this and the platform is getting. The daytrade gods have justed me.

Kucoin

Buy Kucoin Shares and you can reap incredible profits while avoiding all the drama of the crypto world. In the California Gold Rush, the people who actually got rich were the suppliers. Likewise, exchanges like Kucoin are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders.

>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins, allowing holders to automatically diversify their portfolio
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30% (Binance gives 50% savings for using BNB now, but that will decrease to 25% next year and requires you to lock up some funds as BNB)
>KCS is only 2x ICO price right now
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity, aggressively adding new coins, and has no withdrawal limit
>Support responds to tickets in English within hours
>KCS's value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Sit back and relax with Kucoin, rather than worrying about shit like BTC killing off your crypto, BTC getting flipped by ETH/BCH, or Charlie Lee saying something retarded.
Use my referral code for free shit: 1ch6a

i believe the opposite, since there will be a mandatory KYC, coss has the chance to play with the big boys.

Ku coin is the only place to get my friend,
kucoin.com /#/? r=1M755