QSP

GET IN BOYS

REDDIT IS SHILLING THIS SHIT HARD.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7oepq8/quantstamp_qsp_is_aiming_to_be_the_first_scale/

GET THE FUCK IN, THIS IS THE NEXT 10X.

I'm not touching this sjw soy boy faggot cuck coin

you say it right
>shilling this shit hard
you know why that happens? PoC incentivises people to spam and promote for sweet QSP rewards

its at this point a simple ponzi

Doesn't make sense. There's literally no way they get tokens from writing a reddit post.

enjoy the fomo. holding until this shit hits $5 at least

if you go to any facebook group you will see this mentioned 25 times. no thanks

got qsp and pascal both going to 5x in Jan.

got a link to even one, pajeet?

This is a mid term hold. Wait until they go to y in March and actually start promoting their product.

i like QSP concept but this PoC is pajeet tier bullshit.

why do you call it that? what did I miss?

bump

easy 10x if u hold for a few months, maybe even sooner

QSP will be gigantic if you don't hold get it asap before the new smart money sniffs it out it will do a Nexus.

wtf its mooning. didnt think plebbit had this kind of pull in the game

GET IN FAGGOTS, IT'S STILL ON THE FRONT PAGE, 70K WITHIN THE HOUR.

glad i converted some of my tron profits into this

>buy at the ATH

YES GOYIM

easy money if you just hold and take ur adhd medicine and dont refresh CMC every 30 seconds and look at the price, buy and forget about it and thank me in a few months time when its 10xd, simple

if this gets past ATH today i may just convert to reddit for moons lmao. biz is just an uncoordinated random array of vaporware and exit scams

>Not buying on a parabolic uptrend

Stay poor

lol this guy isn't a digimarine

since you guys are here get on Achain (ACT) as well, massively undervalued and staring to moon now. The developers of Achain are doing a bitcoin fork Jan 12, ABTC, a new micro coin that could either be garbage or become the token of choice for internet gaming/gambling. You get 1 ABTC for every ACT token you hold. ACT like 79 cents now and climbing this will be a massive FOMO as the fork approaches.

>reddit
kys