How many Veeky Forumstards are going to kill themselves after REQ and LINK are worth $100?

How many Veeky Forumstards are going to kill themselves after REQ and LINK are worth $100?

I'm going to kms, because of you deluded bag holder won't shut the fuck up.

Hold your coin, make your millions. We are all up 10x. But get over it. We will never buy your stupid fucking coin.

I refuse to buy into biz pnd meme coins no matter how many pajeets shill them

>deluded bag holder
>make your millions

I'm glad I'll never have to know how it feels to be this stupid

I'll cum desu

I'll be a millionaire.

I'll make more on Enigma dood

Delicious salt on reddit, normans went all in on Tron at 1700 sat and panic sold at 800 sat during the dip. Pic related is one guy on the phone live streaming himself talking to his parents about how he just lost all of their money.

Can't wait for the norms to buy REQ and LINK at the peak.

None really. link is a poor investment, it's basically a bluechip stock, except the founder of it can pull an exit scam anytime. Anyone with an IQ above 95 can easily make the gains they'd have made in link by buying other cryptos. For example, just a week ago if you had sold your link and bought tron at 300 sats, you'd be up 5x.

The .50 moon to $1 says it all really - deluded linkies are happy about 50% gains after a month, when pretty much every other alt is getting 300% gains in a week. Sad!

If req hits $100 I will actually donate 50 req to biz

Do you English much retard. "He made a funny" - guy in family guy who doesn't know sarcasm

good thing we've got the community manager for ethereum on record as saying that the founders have been focused on the problem for longer than ethereum has been in existance, and that sergey is literally an ethicist

Is there even a point in replying to the fud anymore? We already hit $1. $10 is only months away. And the rest will be history.

>Pajeets trying to give English lessons

If you had spent as much time investing in REQ as you have trying to FUD it you'd already have enough money to afford toilets for your whole village

even within the tech community no one seems to know of LINK outside of a small segment of Veeky Forums and reddit.

source please. i love this kinda shit

So? It doesn't make it less revolutionary. It's kind of like saying "why invest in Microsoft when you built the software in your basement" to Bill Gates back when he first created Windows and NOT the entire community believed in it. On the contrary, people thought "why do I need a computer at home?" Look us now.

Just because the "tech community" hasn't heard of it yet doesn't make it less revolutionary.

you misunderstand me.. we have a lot of runway ahead i mean

Why are you even here then?

is $100 just BS or can REQ actually realistically hit that

Few months before they hit $25+ user so you will have to wait

Probably about $25 max in today’s market but as the market grows... so yes, in a few years.

>investing other people's money
Why the fuck does anyone do this? I can come to terms with losing my own money, being a victim of my own stupidity, but I would be sick to my stomach if I lost family or friends' money. If you want to gamble, then gamble, but I sure as fuck am not going to place bets on your behalf.