Link is legit hitting $100 a lot sooner than anyone thinks. I can sense the normies learning about it in real time...

Link is legit hitting $100 a lot sooner than anyone thinks. I can sense the normies learning about it in real time, like some 'force' kind of shit.

XRP is legit hitting $100 a lot sooner than anyone thinks. I can sense the normies learning about it in real time, like some 'force' kind of shit.

Fasaaaaaaaaaaaag

Just to let you know how ridiculous that claim is, 100 usd would imply sergey has a net worth of 35 billion usd.

Not gonna happen

Me too. Once they see steady gains, they will come for our link...

The $1 mark is raising eyebrows... they are going to come for us. Remember your taining young link marines... HODL.

GIVE THEM NOTHING.... BUT TAKE FROM THEM, EVERYTHING

xD

Lmao coin with 4 trillion dollar market cap.

how many billions does vitalik have?

Yea im honestly nervous. I dont have enough and i can sense the numales over on reddit buying link from here.

Thats just retarded dude. How many links does he even own?

Must be a tough life knowing numales who don't know what chainlink have more money to invest than you

But at least you can take pride in being a shitlord

Damn, user, you just had to twist the knife in his gut.

thx just bought 100k

Yea it is tough bro. Im a farmer and this last bitcoin bullrun caught me off gaurd. Ive been into bitcoin for years but spent to many bitcoins.

That would be pretty cool. I'm only a private but I could use the money

Holy shit you are right. That would put it right next shitcoin ADA. Sergey can beat ADA easily.

kys for using shitlord unironically

You can take a seat next to him

Not possible user. Look at the FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING MARKETCAP!!!!!

because as we all know, the primary limit on the price of a coin is the hypothetical net worth of the founder.

Fuck if $100 is priced into people's minds then it is possible it will spike over to $150-300. This is next Ethereum level shit.

And why not?

>defends redditors
>defends numale
>unironically uses shitlord
just neck yourself

doesn't matter, isn't happening anytime soon, too little volume.

how do we have the courage on the pullbacks my bro

LINK isn't just some small bullshit project dealing with a little made up problem in the world. It will go to $100 pretty easily. Then you will learn not to doubt anymore.

Link threads remind me of eth threads in 2016. Still haven’t bought in cause I hate money

Yeah, they do. They remind me of everything that succeeded in the end. I bought at around the bottom. See you on the street corner, I guess. Money isn't for everyone.

This thread alone make me want to never come back to biz

ETH and Chainlink are gonna take over the fucking market and will probably be the only coins to emerge from the wreckage early next year

they're solid holds

Yes you can go back to your reddit any time now we won’t miss you

Lol "ooooh" fuck off

By understanding the product you are holding. If you understand then even a pullback twice as strong as post sibos will only make you want to buy more.

>shitlord
shitlord is in reference to pajeet; it's street shitter slang for he who shits on streets.

Guess the coin Veeky Forums bros.

This is where LINK is at now.

Yeah I have that feeling too, it's the same feeling of certainty I had with Donald Trump and Bitcoin in 09, backed by nothing just something your brain has worked out on it's own in the background as an inevitability

like the first time you shit on a street during monsoon season in mumbai?

What is ETH Alex

holy shit this is prophetic. top kekkery big if true

Well done

My dubs say it will hit 2$ this weekend

Wow, 3 dollars over the weekend then?

Ohhh, so close
Must be 4 days later then

some quick excel tells me if it averages 1 percent gain a day , by jan 6, 2019, it'll be worth 43.

hope it hits that sooner lol

I got you senpai

>thinking I am doing any of this

Lol sharp edge

XMR is legit hitting $10000 a lot sooner than anyone thinks. I can sense the normies learning about it in real time, like some 'force' kind of shit.

this shit is going to dump hard. There is no reason for it to rise. sell the top and buy real moons. Or wait for maybe a possible moon a few days before the bubble pops in 2019

>tfw I was ready to bet $5000 on Trump for 5x gains but didn't do it in the end despite feeling so confident
>tfw I'm now holding 10K LINKies and feeling the same way as you

We LINKMarines need to stay together. The fight definitely isn't over, we're likely going to face even worse FUD than we saw at $0.16 in the future. There will be dips, but we have to hold.

All chainlink needs is some normie shilling. You don't see media or reddit fags talk about linky