300 Years Exp and $2 Mil dollars

Why haven't you gone all in Dadi

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7o95qo/due_diligence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Impressive, very nice

I will put it because like every decent coin in the last to or three months it will pop up to a few dollars in 30 days

They plagarised SOMN's WP. This is a scam. DYOR.

i bet you bought TRX

>collection of 30 something to 50 something white males on the website
>woah this must be a solid coin
every time

Can you buy it already?
Says ICO is not for another 2 weeks

I bought the pre-sale before Veeky Forums even knew about it, but this plagiarism shit is absurd. Regretting my decision now, even though I did due diligence on the team. Bet they kill whoever wrote the WP.

But presales on the 22nd?

scarfcoin

Pool group, already sent the ETH in. Might be able to get it back, but not sure yet.

Ouch.
I remember it sounding like a scam when everybody was shilling the pyramid scheme-like registration last week.
Good think I didn't board the boat then.

I read his DMs and he is asking consent. What's wrong with that?

Ooopsie, I made a poopsie DADI.

Brb copying SONM whitepaper

They were REKT before for absolutely copying their whitepaper. lel.

you retards realize that this kind of small copying isnt considered a big deal by 90% of the population, which these "chads" clearly are?
it doesnt mean that their product is any more of a scam than other coins, it just means that they are not academics.

>not seeing this as a red flag
really?

also, I love that buzz phrase "over 300 years of collective experience"
collective experience of what? i have over 15 years collective experience in jerking off but you don't see my ICO

I did and cashed out for 300% profit

unironically this

that guy on the left looks like he's going to accidentally all their money on light drugs and drinks for grills

that's not how you spell the guy in the middle

That one might do it on purpose, but the guy on the left is going to genuinely not even understand what you're mad about.

This user is right
reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7o95qo/due_diligence/

Read save yourself some bags

scam ico literally dead on arrival holy shit how dense can your collective 300 years of experience be when you could've sucked in some juicy scam money but ur LEGIT so lazy that u end up ctrl-c ctrl-v another project.

stay the fuck away from these snakes

FUCK ME DADI

90% of the population doesn't know what an ICO is you concussed retard

the whitepaper plagiarism isn't a red flag? hahhahaahhaha

I've never seen such sophisticated fud

Some stats:

300 years / 18 people = 16.67 average years of work experience per person

To have 16.67 years of experience, assuming you started at age 18, means the average age is 34.

With 2 million dollars over 4 years, the average salary for 18 employees would be 28K/year.

Also, the people in that picture do not look like devs.

Their product is a piece of shit, their github updates are all about turning it into a CMS, there is literally no reason this needs to be blockchained, there are already far more mature players in this technology space that they will not topple, their website makes misleading claims, and I'm not at all confident of their ability to execute seeing as they "accidentally" included another company's work in their whitepaper.

If this project gets up, it's a sign that the bubble is going to burst and burst soon. This ICO belongs in the late 90's.