IT'S OVER

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7oh01s/trx_tron_founder_justin_sun_sold_6billion_tron/

SELL SELL SELL FUCKKKKKK

buy mco, dcorp, and snm

lol anyone that has bought tron deserves this. It was, is and will be a scam coin.

>leddit
all I see are a bunch of "appears" and "i think"s lol
but by all means FUD some more, I'm trying to accumulate
if you've got bitch boy hands, you don't need to be holding this shit anyways

time to use Bounty0x to crowdfund an assasination

so much ether, that guy is rich as fuck now

deluded Tronnies

Bring on the wojaks

weak hands never fold... oh shit - I got that one wrong

is this real or is this fud? i have 600k trx i don't know what to do help

remember the 6 billion

Probably bs but even if not, I don’t trust any project where the founders / devs spend every waking hour shilling it on twitter

not worried. ethtrader has been on a trx shittalking spree.

sell you fucking idiot

get out of that shitcoin this instant.

Is bounty going to be the hit man coin?

I told you all this was not done crashing. Follow the trend.

With that said it does not look good when the founder of your project is selling his own product. Generally speaking they only sell the funds they were supplied such as Bitcoin or ether to raise cash and fund the project. This looks really bad for any of you dupes that didn't sell the peak.

Yes accumulate as much as you can, I think you should just all in man, this is great project 100x by end of Jan!

>Also Zuckerberg is s...tting himself with Tron and their plans to take China and the world. It all makes sense.

lol

Thanks for coontribooting to the 300 millions sucker

i like how none of you bothered to read it (check the faggot's post history), and what's even better is the fact that the first things you learn on biz is that if biz hates it, it's probably going to do well, which will be confirmed when the wojaks come rolling in
bring on the FUD, none of you have any idea how fucked this guy would be if he pulled that kind of shit

let them. biz always fail that why you only see a bunch of pink wojaks in the catalog.

thanks mate, if only you had bought in exactly one month ago, maybe you wouldn't be trying to FUD and you could've rolled in the 100x with me
dumbass

Fucking kek he scammed 10,000's of normies, I hope he enjoys his money.

Remember, the first stage of shock is denial.

I bought in at ICO you fatfuck burger, get your normie ass out of here. But by all means, continue accumulating at 100x your initial buy in.

if you sell I have no respect for u user and I hope you never come back here again

there will probably unironically be a privacy oriented copycat that props up later if bnty is successful

Justin Sun literally chink Mcafee

Get out now.

>I bought in at ICO you fatfuck burger, get your normie ass out of here
did i hurt your feefees faggot? apparently so much so that you assume i'm american

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
already?
FAGGOT TRONNIES

total childrens coin
look at the name

DIE

HAHAHAHA but won't all the Stacies at Penn State be sorry now

More like Just'd Dump