NEW KUCOIN LISTING IMMINENT

CanYa has been listed as an "Asset" on the Kucoin platform. Whenever this happens, trading usually begins within the next 24 hours.

New Kucoin listings have typically mooned right after trading.

If you have not yet signed up for a Kucoin trading account use my ref code E5SipH

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/CAN-BTC
news.kucoin.com/en/buy-canya-coin-kucoin-token-exchange/
aex.com/page/news/notice/2018/0105/en_130.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe bancor thats a definitely buy

Can you read moron its “canya”. Quick research suggests less than 10 million dollar market cap. KUCOIN HAS DONE IT AGAIN. GUARANTEED MOON MISSION HERE BOYS.

This coin is legit. 2nd biggest Australian ICO after Power Ledger, working product, coin will be integrated with their mobile phone app shortly.
~10m market cap
Special bonuses to whoever holds 10k tokens or more to discourage flipping and encourage long term holding
good shit

holy fuck boys I am getting fired up. I have watched every moon mission on Kucoin the last 10 days. I have read all the FUD telling my not to invest. I have seen the whale manipulation and the ICO dumps. I KNOW that this will be a x2 MINIMUM. So I am fucking going in and will not be deterred by any dumping.

HOW DO I BUY NOW BEFORE IT GETS LISTED ON KUCOINA?>>

Fucking shit Aussie cunt coin.

Pasc showed up as well but now its not there...but neither is Canya for me?

Canya's Roadmap says their launch isn't until March.

^this

and? It's a pretty cool concept with a massive and professional team. 10m market cap.

Did you edit html to get this faggot? You trying to trick us faggot?

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/CAN-BTC

ITS THERE just no action yet

go to kucoin, click on assets

its right there

news.kucoin.com/en/buy-canya-coin-kucoin-token-exchange/

mfw I talk with the CEO of kucoin on a regular basis on telegram to advise him of all these sporadic issues, and he tells me when this coin will go live when I ask him

Thanks for the heads up senpai.
I did some quick research and it would be really strange if this coin doesnt instantly make a 5x, i am going all in when trading starts

WHEN DOEs TRADING START BOIS??

>Users can start trading CanYaCoin on KuCoin January 08, 2018 at 20:00 (UTC +8).

wow nice insider info man

Free $10btc on Kucoin with this refferal code!

23dyd

LADS

The ICO price was 1 ETH = 1000-1400 CAN

So between approx. $0.70 - $1.00

Keep this in mind when it hits the exchange

pls convert time and date to EST

Thanks desu, sometimes Veeky Forums really is a nice place after all

It's 15:43 in Beijing at the moment, so in a few hours.

Is this the first exchange the token/coin will be traded on?

RED FLAG:

Their social media has fake comments and paid likes

But user, it starts on January 8th, and it is currently January 6th right now (I live on east coast). I think it's another day or two until it starts. I have no idea how to convert January 08, 2018 at 20:00 (UTC +8) to EST times.

it's trading on the 8th NOT 7th

EST is UTC - 5 so should be January 8th at 9am EST

Trips of truth

Oh, I misread the date. You're right, it's 2 days + a few hours from now.

Looking at the team, it appears that there are quite a few of them who come from an Aviation background.

Therefore... they are technically qualified to fly us to the moon?

So this coin starts being traded at 5AM January 9th EST?

pasc really?

guys idk about this shit

all the ICO review sites gave this thing shit ratings. The reddit has a very sketchy vibe. No telegram where users can engage.

and apparently they paid for likes on social media pages. I'm sure it'll pump some, but definitely not something I'd feel safe holding for more than a few minutes.

Proof that the ICO sites gave it shit ratings? I couldn't even find this coin on the first two ICO sties I looked up.

doesn't matter you dumb fucking cunts

This isnt a long term hold, this is a quick pump and sell the peak

ANY coin that first gets listed moons on kucoin

You think it would exit scam within 1 hour of being on? NO they would want as much money as possible, SELL

>No telegram where users can engage.

There's a telegram with 3500 members you fudding pajeet cunt. You've provided no source for the fake comments shit either.

In other news, they're also getting listed on Aex.com, a promising and brand new Chinese exchange that I literally just found out about.
aex.com/page/news/notice/2018/0105/en_130.html

link to the telegram? The one I found had 1200 members and it was just for announcements

the fake comments was posted by some guy on reddit who had been following project since day 1. Was very disappointed in the team, saying they need to fire marketing guy etc

t.me/ CanYaCommunity

Stop your FUD