IT'S MOONING EVERYBODY GTFI HERE

IT'S MOONING EVERYBODY GTFI HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7oh01s/trx_tron_founder_justin_sun_sold_6billion_tron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4.4k link marine reporting for duty. feeling comfy.

10k link will I make it?

>ITS PUMPING
>BUY NOW!!

The saddest part is that people actually think its a good idea

>even the ultimate poojeet failcoin is mooning somehow
holy fuck, /nocoiners/ on fucking suicide watch.

anyone above 2.5k will make it if they hold long enough desu. even 1k will change your life drastically.

How high we getting tonight boys?

liar

hes basing it off the macd line, a soon to be moon (maybe probably)

fuck yeah 3.6 link, my body is ready.
im slowly accumulating more just need some moons from ICX to hurry up and fund me

you loose buttholes make me sick. you've had 7 months to buy link cheap at hell. 3.6k? you fucking piece of shit. you deserve to stay poor, shitting on streets and dying from dysentery.

1. im new here (hi) just popped over from reddit
and b., somebody of us are not having enough money to start with high amuonts

don't swear again or ill report you btw.

>he gets mad that people are finally buying in after you boys shill it non-stop 24/8 on Veeky Forums, reddit, twitter, ectera
just another evidence that this PONZI holder dont want success people, only money for themself... dont buy ! sell sell sell

Poorfag in college, not much money to invest in. I have 50 link and can't afford to buy a whole lot due to its increase in price. Are there any similar altcoins worth investing a small amount (less than $100) in? I was going to go with REQ this week when I get paid but it took off too soon.

fuck off and go back to plebbit fucking poo in the loo pajeet

i want you to see through the bullshit and persevere. trial by fire and all that. well not you because you obviously shit on streets but anyone smart enough to recognize the truth. eh. fuck it stay poor faggot.

crypto is not a pack of gum you fucking retard. throw your $100 on scratchers, they're your speed.

I'm aware of that faggot, but I'm also aware of mooning cryptos. That's different from buying scratch-off lottery tickets nigger.

you brainless turd, you just want to throw $100 at something and hope you get lucky. stick to scratchers.

You're not aware of shit that's why you're asking in the first place

$100 in scratchers will yield 50-70 on average almost every time

Hold your link

Crypto bubble is just beginning

>implying this isn't Veeky Forums does on the regular
fuck off fag
>you don't know something that's why you asked
you're right, and?

Who else LINK BTC XRB ultimate chad portfolio?

So link is still a good investment if I can't obtain a large amount? I see everyone with thousands of link and it gets discouraging is all. I'll probably end up getting another 60-70 with what I can spare

not my biz, pajeet. you poor savages are ruining biz with your peasant gambling mindset. all you have is $100 yet you piss it away like it's nothing. you really do deserve to stay poor.

Has sirgay said anything at all yet?

I'm a college student you dumb fucking nigger. But here's your (You), now go and Hemingway yourself, faggot.

>don't swear again or ill report you
>what website is this

the first pajeet in your village to go to college, i'm soooo impressed.

Put them in TRX while it's dipping. I started with $100 and am now sitting with $300. You have to learn to hold.

I only started with 100 to test my hand. Going all in with my tax return and paycheck next.

You're too late to get a huge profit off REQ and LINK, but you're not too late for QSP.

just get what you can and hold on to it for a year. if it gets to 100 you will have 10k. ignore others with thousands of linkies. we all have to start somewhere.

just dont have weak hands. this ship doesnt have room for weak hands fucking everything up. good luck

>hey guys use Delta it's better than Blockfolio
>always has a wrong price
this app is shit

don't encourage him!

Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to go 70/30 TRX/LINK and manage it from there. I'm holding all of my link, we'll see where trx goes.

i knew you would stay poor.

You're actually too retarded to insult. To start you can lurk and dyor. Otherwise stay poor and try applying for disability gibs.

can i drop these bags pls

sergay? hello?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking of moving half my XLM stack into LINK. This shit is moving fast and XLM has slowed to a crawl.

4.6k stinky linkie here. Not selling till the full potential of this project is met. Vaporware comes and goes, but link is forever

whale here, and group of whales I am with just fucked up some walls. Also, we aren't stopping. We are about to boost FUN as well. Enjoy faggots.

Fuck off back to plebbit, you nigger cunt.

thx

MACD just crossed on two hour chart. Get ready for $1.4 LINK by morning

10K LINK AM I GOING TO MAKE IT BOYS

LINK never moons, it just grows steadily. Not recommended for the impatient.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7oh01s/trx_tron_founder_justin_sun_sold_6billion_tron/

Stop it. Let this brain dead faggot burn.

he still owns LINK, thats why i helped him

Woah! Who would have thought Tron was just a giant FOMO scam with empty promises and constant hype.

Watching that thing implode is going to be the most satisfying thing to ever hit the cryptomarkets.

Can someone please give me a link to the youtube video of the american psycho business card / portfolio scene which shows different cryptos on cards including LINK? Wanna show it to a friend but I can't find it anywhere.

Chicks for reward

He's not one of us.

Ask and you shall be given.

Thanks user

What other coins you guys holding if any? I have a big stack of LINK holding since pre sibos. Only other hold is ICX. Lot of pretty good looking holds out there right now but I have a lot of faith in Korea pumping hard

Checked and saw lsk price i
Of 30 bucks at first my eyeballs just about popped out of head thx for the lol

despite the iota hate i hold it longterm.

LINK: 50%
REQ: 30%
ENG: 20%

The 2020 billionaire retirement package.

guys I hold link but this shit will go down. Im getting out to ride some of these big moons and ill be back. Theres no reason it should be rising which means PnD or a slow fall.

>a fellow enigga and linkie

see you in space

is this the move?

As a former half enigga half linkie, this is my final form

>I think I'm going to go 70/30 TRX/LINK
LOL
nah honestly theres no helping stupid cunts like you.

drop trx dude its trash

is this a bot or are you actually a real person?

what he said makes sense

How new are you? Every time LINK moons there are threads full of "you said it wasn't going to do anything until main net REEEE" and "sold hoping to pick up more on the dip. Shall I wait to buy in again or is it too late?"

When it went from $0.16 to $0.30 people sold saying it was going to go sideways for months. When it went from $0.30 to $0.50 people said it was going to go sideways for months

I would not feel comfortable being a noLINKer even for a few minutes when it's on a steady uptrend and the slightest bit of news will send it to another galaxy Pic somewhat related

will you please stop with this cuntcoin? its not gonna happen. Ugh!

How long until this coin gets the reddit pump?

Chainlink

>mfw my 1% portfolio holding in LINK might grow to be 10%+ in a year or 2