How is request supposed to work? Be logical...?

How is request supposed to work? Be logical...?

>i am requesting you to pay me $x
>um where do I get these request tokens?
>you buy ether, transfer to exchange, buy req tokens and then send it to the req smart contract! works very easy if you use myetherwallet, metamask and it is all decentralized!
>ok but coinbase wants a fee, the exchange wants a fee and each network transaction costs a fee. So I need $x+5% to send you this?
>y-yes
>and depending on whether any cryptokitties hype is going on the eth blockchain it might take a few hours?
>y-yes
>and during those hours value of both eth and req might have changed negatively, meaning my $x+5% becomes $x+5%-3.4% resulting in me losing money in the progress?
>y-yes
>do you have paypal? I can just send it by using your email address and it arrives instantly with basically near zero fees
>n-no use request network it is truly paypal 2.0, stop FUDding!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkQs6B3hIEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the only website confirmed to use REQ for purchases is an online Pokemon plushie store
lmao

hi retard.

Nice FUD Pajeet, just bought 100k. Did you sell your bags at .75 and mad we're on our way to 1.50?

Maybe consider finding out for yourself how the project works by googling instead of making retarded assumptions desu

I'll give you a hint: you're thinking about your life right now and not 2-3 years in the future. When did most of these projects start? 2-3 years ago, so start thinking about what shit will look like an not what it does look like. But seriously, req will wvwntually enable anyone to pay any bill in crypto or fiat, as well as do real time auditing for businesses. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and spent 2 minutes on this, probably a waste of time.

can u request cup of coffee ??

Fuck me this place is full of retards now. Neck yourself OP

why would people use REQ when myetherwallet is free?

Dumbass!

why would people use crypto currency when I can go to the bank and withdraw hundreds of pieces of paper that everyone around me accepts for goods and services?

It's called Kyber fucktard. They handle the magic.

TFW they use Metal Pay app to send and deposit the money for the free 5% MTL

>myetherwallet handles fiat and audits sellers and payers and has legal system documentation generation contracts built in

because my etherwallet is normie friendly right
and is developing api to go into things like shopify and every online store.
where normies can buy for anything in the coin they want and the person on the other end gets whatever coin they want
yeah....kys

I don't care how it works. I'd be rich if i wasn't such a poorfag

stop replying to bait sage if you do

>why even program in solidity when I can write EVM byte code

It'll work something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=MkQs6B3hIEs

Reqshills stumped

someones mad they couldnt get in before 1$, sit on the sidelines and watch the gains u missed out on now faggot