Im sick of the state of this business board. I miss the old biz. Resume tips, salary negotiations...

Im sick of the state of this business board. I miss the old biz. Resume tips, salary negotiations, how to influence people in business.

I miss proper strategies on growing your own legitimate business. I want this board to talk about stocks and vanguard index funds.

I am almost finished studying in school to become a CPA. I would appreciate any advice from anyone working in finance to give me some resume advice. Or how to negotiate a starting salary, or influence my boss for more raises.

Let's face it t this crypto bubble is going to come to an end one day and the US government will seize all the bitcoin. If you don't at least have a degree or corporate job you're fucked.

Besides, women love a man with a career. Not some slum stinky basement dwelling cuck gambling with Internet funny money. Good luck finding women with your buttcoins. You need a career to get anywhere in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

stocktwits.com/symbol/ACB.CA
moneytide.com/hans/damoon58.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GET THE FUCK OUT REDDIT

>believing the "money makes you happy" meme
>believing the "women make you happy" meme

success is an inwards journey
hedonism will only lead you astray

>school to become a CPA
be betacuck
>give me some resume advice
well-rounded, leadership positions
>influence my boss for more raises
not possible because all accountants are betacucks
>corporate job you're fucked.
good for soyboys
>women love a man with a career
true
>gambling with Internet funny money.
money is money

>stocks
>being a corporate wagecuck
Fuck off back to plebbit

lmao

Make threads faggot, contribute or gtfo

When the government bands crypto it will go worthless. I can't believe the mania. Most people here are going to get rekt. They think they have retirement money, but if they don't sell before the crash, they will end up with nothing. Keep your job, kids.

Yes OP, I too miss the old biz. Myself? I loaded up on mining and marijuana stocks earlier this year and am making a killing. Enquities are up and show no sign of stopping.

S&P to 30k!

My God these fucking replies are abysmal. I seriously can't believe you guys think any of these projects stand a chance against the United states government.

Cardano has a 30 billion dollar evaluation with only a fucking piece of paper for show. You are all dillusuomal and living in a unicorn land. Wait until uncle Sam audits all of your wallets and shuts down these bitcoin miners and fucking exchanges.

If you idiots don't pull all your money out right now and buy real estate before this all happens you truly are special idiots.

Sorry bro but crypto is the best busi opportunity now. The value proposition blows everything else out the water.

Did your cannabis stocks crash today with the new USA regulation?

Basically the government can legally prosecute anyone now or something like that

Women don't like men with careers they like the money you earn from your career and as of late women have been dumping guys who work for laZy faggots

money is a trap made by the devil
the eight fold path is the way my friend

Is this thread an extremely convoluted way to get tards selling?

Unironically this.

Nope, it mooned instead.
stocktwits.com/symbol/ACB.CA

Once all the money flows out of crypto back into equities and commodities, this board will be awash with tears.

>US government will seize all the bitcoin
Never gonna happen. Its a legitimate commodity that's traded on the Chicago mercantile exchange. Also some nations are adding it to there monetary reserves. Don't be naive. As far as the bubble movement this isn't a bubble.

Why would it flow out of crypto into equity and commodities?

Ty for the loosh

You know what boys OP is right. SO right. Thanks for the kind and wise words bud. Time to pack it in the ride is over

Well it will flow into cocaine and heroin most likely.

Because a shit ton of big money has flown into crypto ever since CME announced futures, and the top is approaching.

Veterans from the pit are no fool, and will not be left holding bags. They will move their gains into instruments with upside.

The lunar cycle is nearly complete. You have been warned.
moneytide.com/hans/damoon58.html

>seize all the bitcoin

>Once all the money flows out of crypto back into equities and commodities, this board will be awash with tears.
Simultaneously hopeful and delusional.

Seek help. Crypto is bulletproof. They won't ban it because it'll be way more work than it's worth to prosecute and deal with. They will figure out how to utilize it to their benefit.

Sorry kid but you can literally write a smart contract (on Ethereum, Neo, DragonChain, any smart contract system) that emulates exactly what a stock with dividends would do. And that's obviously only one tiny, small, miniscule fraction of what is capable. So crypto is just a better vehicle for creating assets and transferring wealth than anything ever.

Get with the times or stay poor.

Yes but working for some asshole and making them rich off your work is soul crushing slavery. I just want a large sum of money so I can go where I want and do what I want without being at the mercy of some asshole boss basically threatening to make you homeless if you don’t obey them

This board was pretty much created as a containment board for all the crypto threads on /g/

>audits all of your wallets

Fucking newfags never learn.

>Studying for the CPA
>Being an accountant at all

I'd tell you to off yourself but at this rate you already are

Also
>Old biz was purely resume tips, career advice/advancement

Stop trying to sound old and get out

> be me
> career for 5 years
> $100k+ salary
> worked to the bone
> stress related health issues
> quit job
> comfy with crypto gains

careers are a scam. if you're working for someone they will always screw you.

>trading on moon cycles

I didn't think people actually did this, I mean TA is a meme, but goddamn.

Money does equal happyness if you don't have enough to survive.

Once you've got enough money for a house and a car without worrying about the bank coming and taking them, money no longer increases your happiness further

Accountants are fucked by automation. Old Veeky Forums is kneepads, not successful at all.

Well, if there would be a crypto board, only then could biz be the old

You are a fucking 12 year old imbecile. You are incapable of actually seeing what is the biggest opportunity to make money since the invention of the internet. A sea change actually bigger than the internet itself. A revolution in the way our economy works. Where the fuck do you think Bitcoin comes from? Some random dude in his moms basement? There are good guys within the US government who have been working on Bitcoin for 30 years. The Boston Fed, NSA, etc. These good people knew our fiat system backed by nothing couldn’t go on any longer in 2008 and they introduced Bitcoin in 2009 as a parallel system to eventually replace what we have. The US government has teased at shutting bitcoin and the whole crypto market down multiple times and it just sort of goes away each time because people behind the scenes have informed members of Congress that this is the new system. You fucking moron. Stay salty as we make millions and you’re forced to adopt this tech in 2019.

>Let's face it t this crypto bubble is going to come to an end one day
well when this happens Veeky Forums will switch. What's your fucking problem

lol no its ride or literally die for me senpai

>US government will seize all the bitcoin
I took your post seriously until then. This is baby boomer levels of idiocy

fpbp

The ultimate irony is that he, as a future CPA, will be hired to balance the books of people who made fortunes in crypto.

If you would have bought REQ it would have been the 12 fold path by now.

Underwater welder here. Fuck u guys for memeing this job to me.

Should've just bought digital cash and would not have to sit at an oil rig for 3 months.

this is either bait or a guy making a total ass out of himself
Why do you hate money?
Like literally what is wrong with you just because its the in zeitgeist thing right now doesn't mean you have to automatically dislike it
Stop acting like crypto is like some kind of fidgetspinner (well ripple is in fact an evil illuminati jew fidget spinnercoin)

get out

Fuck you retard

Most CPAs absolutely hate working with crypto taxes most will refuse to do so. The ones that embrace it will make so much money this coming tax season. People who suddenly became millionaires and will pay for consulting at any cost just for peace of mind.

Nigger, I just made 30k in a month trading digital clam shells that biz shilled me. You and your career can fuck off.

He doesn’t sound overly receptive to dealing with crypto as a future CPA. And if he doesn’t, like the faggot he is, he will be left behind.

My man, we are all here to make money. It's not gambling if you use Forex techniques, which is a 5 trillion dollar market exchanging currency. You also have one of the best trend spotting, FUDing, and chinese basket weaving boards in the entire internet. It's hard to not make money on biz so you can become a millionaire and work (not out of necessity), but interest/passion. Stop being an idiot.

CPA isn't betacuck, It's stable fiat to invest into crypto

we got jobs we want to quit

And no making 100k+ a year fiat isn't bad, and only lower level accounting will be automated in the near future, CPAs aren't bookkeepers, that shit is already automated. Lots of mcwage tier wagecucks on biz though so no shock y'all are salty over CPAs. OP is still a faggot though.

I should add basic types of TAX accountants/CPAs are pretty fucked though. If you for audit/consulting and get into more senior roles those jobs are 100% safe for a long time.