Don't say you weren't warned, this shit is going to the moon within the week

Don't say you weren't warned, this shit is going to the moon within the week.

New coin with a low marketcap and working product = easy 10x

Other urls found in this thread:

payfair.io/blog/post-19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sonm mooned going to mars dcorp is next

where do you buy it?

Etherdelta, it's where all the recent coins have mooned up

UI is a fucking bitch though

>EtherDelta
Fuck off and let us know when it's available on an exchange that isn't shit.

Etherdelta or some new small exchange (cant remember the name)

People dont want to buy on these exchanges and wait for big exchanges to list them, so if you go the extra mile and buy through ED you're in early.

Shouldn't escrow + low tokens help push that higher?

being this fucking new
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking right it does

How is this different from something like localbitcoins? More currencies?

It's an escrow service, not an exchange

Did anyone here witness that monolithic buy order fuck up that happened on ED yesterday?

Some dude bought a fraction of a cent for $500.

Has fucked my Blockfolio chart up for the past 24 hours. It's been stuck on (24hr low = 15c, 24hr high = $4.28mil) ever since

Yeah that fucked up my graph. Thankfully it didn't stay in the graph somehow

you know this is a pajeet coin when faggots come into the KuCoin telegram every 5 minutes asking for a listing. The bagholders are desperate

isn't EtherDelta literally compromised?

like it was hacked again yesterday?

i feel like i'm taking crazy pills

Thats what I am trying to understand. Localbitcoins also will escrow your crypto or local currency for you. So what makes Payfair a different service then?

Escrow any service or transaction, not just bitcoin

Never had any issues. just pull your assets from the contract when youre done and use metamask

Is Etherdelta even working for anyone? I can't get a single transaction through. It acts like its making a transaction and then it never appears in Etherscan. I upped the gas price to 50 gwei and still nothing

i tried transferring eth from binance yesterday, only for it to cancel itself after 5 hours of not showing up on etherscan

From what I've heard, there is a phishy version of that site that looks identical and will steal any private keys you try to import.

If you are going to use ED, make sure its the real service and just generate a new wallet, do your business, then push everything out of there to somewhere more secure.

It's worth pointing out that some people are also sus at the new owners but I personally had no problems using a fresh wallet, despite it being a garbage quality web app of an exchange

Now the transaction is finally showing as it went through I guess and Eth was taken from my address, but the contract is still acting like I didn't just deposit anything to it.

Just don't get phished like a retard

Don't worry we will

240,000 at $.04
PUMP THIS SHIT

Any idea how to fix the graph? It's annoying

It only shows the data for the past 24hrs so I'm hoping it will be back to being readable in 3-5 hours time. I don't think there is any way to fix it until then desu

estimates for Q1? EOY?

I'm hoping for $10

1 bil marketcap is not unreasonable I think. Hell a moon mission could get nearly there in a month

Anything is possible and this has a small supply. But it is entirely dependent on which exchanges it manages to get on.

Praying for Kuckcoin and Binance

Bet we'll get a shit one tho

Still fuck ED though

For real, whoever thought this UI was even slightly reasonable should be put to the firing squad

Bought at ATH. Talk to me when this actually moons.

soooo today..?

Or literally any other day...

i would hope people aren't autistic enough to say ath if it isn't still the ath

COIN Name fuck, I'm a whale and ill pump your shitcoin but I need a coin name

PFR

thanks man i really appreciate it
coin is payfair

Careful with ethdelta right now, the gas system is broken there.

ITT: people that are complaining about a promising coin only being listed in EtherDelta

Also ITT: future FOMO'ers who are gonna get fucked chasing a moon mission already in space.

Learn one thing you fucking faggots: if you wanna make it in this business, you have to take fucking risks and buy coins out of shady exchanges before they hit the decent ones. Thats where the real money is made!

Holy fuck how do i execute the trade with money in both wallets ready to go?? This exchange is weaker than if i connected my toaster to my microwave

Shhhhh. Shill here in a couple of weeks. Biz loves a good x2. Its too risky for them at X10

Go to the fucking help section and read the instructions!

Don't forget leaving 0.02 ETH in your wallet for gas fees.
When you trade on EtherDelta you are actually make transactions within the blockchain so you have to pay transaction fees.

Be careful with fatfingers and doublecheck everything you type in.
Don't worry in taking 30 minutes or more to make a trade, the coin is not gonna moon without you.

Also keep in mind that ED has low volume, so your order can take a while (or forever) to get filled. Don't be too greedy and don't fight over every cent.

I understand the process. What are you using as gas price?
I'm trying to buy off the order book but it just makes a pending transaction that disappears and never fucking shows in the network

Just set it at 40 and be done.

I had it at 55. I click a sell (red) order and input the q I want. I fucking click okay and it gives me a transaction to look at on etherscan. Etherscan shows no transaction. what do?

Its decentralised, trust me that is a good thing

My ETH won't load into the exchange I can't buy

WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE! I WANT IN NOW!
how much should i get?

What the fuck are you saying. I just want to execute the goddamn transaction. I cannot do that.

You gotta wait. Ethereum is a piece of shit and transactions take forever.

Etherdelta is shitting itself

The answer is pay more gas and just wait

How does an order book even run if I don't know whether I locked in my goddamn trade?

Welcome to ED

wait a minute. The network is so clogged that it may take a while for the transaction to be populated through it.

Save the transaction hash and look at it in 5 minutes

jesus how does anything on ED ever moon?

by moving to better exchanges

ED is an intelligence test either your pre-frontal cortex is advanced enough to use it or it isn't.

Thats nothing. 1 month ago someone bought 0 coins for 400 eth

My guess is that's some whale manipulation or prop traders tryna fuck each other's algos. Happening way too often

No only phished. As long as you never re imported your private key during the phsishing youre safe

this concept is just not worth a billion dollars, but yeah i guess that never stopped any of these other tokens from making it

Yeah we will and so will a shit ton of post-mooners. Don't you understand why its valuable to know how to use Etherdelta? Do you think when this token or any others get added to easier more mainstream exchanges they will stay low? Jesus

Learn how to use Etherdelta or buy this $1 instead gayboiz

Great. Just saved

have a sleeping chad coin

Perfect. I'll trade you a trumpfr

There won't be a need. You'll FOMO in by yourself.
We're literally doing you a favor by telling you beforehand to get in, now it's your turn to put in a little effort.

Also shits mooning

An escrow service? Executing smart contracts when both sides have met the agreement terms? Doesn't this sound like chainlink
Also from the white paper , escrow for physical goods. Putting things in agreements that aren't crypto-That definitely sounds like chainlink.

Its a fucking scam bu the shilling is amazing so might just buy for the ride.

How are people this retarded?
There are literal step-by-step guides you can google to teach you how to use EtherDelta.
We live in a world of information overload and people still can't be bothered to spend a few minutes to learn something. Time is money i guess

I sold today, but not because the project is bad but simply because I thought I'd get more gains in other coins and might be able to catch the PFR train in the future.

The devs seem like decent dudes, and the project is good, however I do think it's being overhyped for the stage it's in.

Good project but extremely young.

Fucking this

>The devs seem like decent dudes, and the project is good, however I do think it's being overhyped for the stage it's in.

overhyped at $11MM market cap?

Someone give me more of the
> strong dev team shit

Market caps looks to be around $10mm which is incredibly low for the hype. Can someone tell me why it’s worth $30mm and then I’ll prbably buy in. Anyone know if it’ll get listed somewhere? Does it have a subreddit etc?

Buy this or hold on to POE for now?

Y'all forgetting the fact that the devs are 4 aspie Russians like the money skeleton Vitalik himself.

All the shilling you need:

Its a bunch of russians who have not even shown their faces yet. Need some linkedin shill profiles at least.

Check out their first blog post of 2018. They just added a girl to the team.

payfair.io/blog/post-19

Where is this from I couldn't find anything apart from their exchange beta?

Oh shit missed the link. Their website wasnt up last weee

Join the telegram. Google search Payfair telegram

already there sir

It's fucking not the same thing at all.

What does payfair has than other more popular coins don't have?

Is it just a shitcoin to pump to 10x and then leave with profits?

how is this better than Kyber?