What do you think is going to happen when everyone wants some ZCL next week because of the free BCTP but there are only...

what do you think is going to happen when everyone wants some ZCL next week because of the free BCTP but there are only 2M ZCL in existence?

I'm gonna be crying for not having bought more

shhhh

Actually a million just got "found" im expecting a huge dump. proof is on their twitter and reddit

Why are people artificially pumping this before the official announcement? My god let me sell my plasma and accumulate. This is my ticket to a $1k portfolio.

thats already factored in the price, old news faggot.

the news is literally hours old and after it broke out it started pumping. This is how retarded the market is, I'm expecting a crash once one of their favorite reddit accounts tells them this isnt a good thing at all

there's 3 million but majority didnt know that the API for circulating coins was not updated for a while since zclassic development died

market cap is still small and this is huge

its already been posted on both bitcoinprivate and Zclassic subreddits, we know.

WTF?! How do such shitcoins moon? ZK-t help very little for privacy, it's like wearing a mask in broad daylight busy street.

>what is a hard fork
>having this thick of a skull

it's giving BTC holders a way to hide their value

Instead of selling it, they may be able to get away with some stuff (tax, illegal purchases, etc)

any predictions right before the fork? can it hit 1k?

It will reduce the association from 100% to 98%, faggot.

if it gets to 10,000 BTC 24h volume 1k is guaranteed, i shit you not.

can you guys just stfu, I dont want biztard to get any piece of it if they are already not in by now. they deserve to be poor and chase TRX at 0.30

I’m bullish and privacy coins always have a usecase so I am extra bullish

how do you think the recent news will affect:
satoshi price
usd price
market cap?

lol im half trx half zcl, zcl saving portfolio my 5k portfolio:/

Sorry about your loss on the trx.

this coin will dip soon right?
i dont want to fomo in at ath.

What are you smoking. NIZKs are much better privacy primitives than ring-sigs or coinjams.

It would be ubiquitous if it weren't for the proof generation latency.

Yes. It is probably going to dip around 0.006

wallet release in 2 days, might even be able to release 2 wallets if they manage to get the Electrum one as well

It will dip a bit, don't fomo

posted here two weeks ago about ZCL

I went all in with near 20k

no i'm up to 100K+

Veeky Forums never learn...

no seriously.. its mooning

ill hold it for another week because you know it will pump again, i can wait

What block on the BTC blockchain is the fork happening?

it wont. Justin sold his stack.

fuckers keep increasing the price, trying to buy more. ffs, hope it's not too late for hoarding.