HE HAS CASHED OUT

I REPEAT, JUSTIN HAS CASHED OUT. GET THE FUCK OUT OF TRON NOW.

TRX is a scam and you should not buy.
Check out this address:
etherscan.io/address/0x60dfe511ef939e25843471e34e856e5b2e07c92a

6 billion TRX tokens transferred to Binance and other exchanges. He's been transferring them in 200M intervals.

Every day for the past couple of weeks. Right after this shit pumps to ATH. Coincidence?

On Reddit people are asking, what if it's not Justin? It is.

What is the likelyhood of someone else that isn't a founder having 6B TRX and not having cashed out before now? If you're skeptical, here's some hard proof for you. Check his CryptoKitties account:
cryptokitties.co/profile/0x60dfe511ef939e25843471e34e856e5b2e07c92a

JUSTINPETS

TRONTARDS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x9f407fc4aa9d984170fe341b1abcf85b67ec465a891c88c0c738fcd09110b5f7
i.epvpimg.com/CjCSdab.jpg
twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/909937670335348736?lang=en
jex.com/
nytimes.com/2018/01/04/technology/bitcoin-ripple.html
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7oh01s/trx_tron_founder_justin_sun_sold_6billion_tron/?sort=new
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EXIT SCAM

EXIT SCAM

EXIT SCAM

lost all my money in link and tenx

>fudding this hard
sucks for you. im all in this coin

CHINKED

SELL SELL SELL HOLY SHIT

big if true

Holy shit. Whoever owns that address made a killing!

but but . . . his coins were locked up. user nooooooooo i pawn my wifes ring for the weekend to ride the pump

this is bizarre, just 2 days ago i was in a chat, some blackhat hacker dudes were in there going on about this guy. They said they knew him from way back and is a scammer than soon all trx holders were going to get rekt beyond belief.

I'm pretty sure you're just making shit up. Why should we believe this?

hey look senpai I believe this whole thing and all, but that amount is eerily similar to the amount that was privately offered (in the whitepaper)

I think maybe it’s just an early investor cashing out now after 1000x returns. But I don’t know and am just as upset that the company put itself in this position.

It's real faggot. Biz never lies

All the evidence is available on the fucking blockchain idiot

KEK

Why not check the token transfer history on Etherscan? High probability it is his address or someone connected to the project.

read my whole post. the cryptokitties account associated with that ethereum address is called justinpets

I KNEW IT

You children literally bought Chinese gaming tokens. When are you going to buy real man's money? Money for people with important things to do? XRP.

the chinkening v2 noooooooo

oh the coin where jew bankers own half of the circulating supply and only their friends can verify transactions ? sounds cucky to buy that shit

I spent like 80% of my TRX stack on tron dogs, and I can’t even sell now because the pet exchange isn’t even out.

this is very depressing.

>Ripple

Hi guys,

Yeah, it's me Justin Sun and yeah I did cash out. Sorry!

But don't worry I will keep tweeting about TRON for fun.

That's a bigger scam than Tron.

j00sted !!!

well done OP

kek

fucking fud, any retard who wants to do actual research use the link he gave you and then click token, YOUR FUCKING WELL COME

TOP FUCKING KEK

Actually it's the exact opposite. They sold themselves that baanks for going to be investing in it but no banks are investing in it. So people bought all that Ripple for nothing.

Leave here

The funny part is is that China puts white collar criminals to death on a regular basis. The idea of Justin pulling an exit scam is so implausible on so many levels.

Banks are not, that is. No banks are using it or intend to use it.

This FUDing is making me think Tron is gonna do well.

poojeet olfactory senses tingling. . .

red whale slappin his tail.

Chinks only kill the ones that scam their own. The ones that scam the west are almost official national heros.

Unless he works for China. Use your brain

Justing FLED china after the ico and lives in the US. Tronies are gonna get rekt

I don't normally reply to things, but shut the fuck up you stupid 1st monther. Lurk and shut the fuck up.

your post reeks of mental issues you fucking retard

Everything about this project is retarded and slapped together.

There are much people say "this is not justin its a private investor".

etherscan.io/tx/0x9f407fc4aa9d984170fe341b1abcf85b67ec465a891c88c0c738fcd09110b5f7

Its a Bidding on Cryptokittties. Now we check this Address on cryptokitties.co

And what we see? The name of this Account is justinpets here are Screen: i.epvpimg.com/CjCSdab.jpg

the Contract Creator send to this Wallet ETH.
Its about 10% (half a billion) and this should be a private investor?
Cryptokitties name is Justinpets why should a private investor call his name so? perhaps his twin brother?
This proofs that its the Private Wallet of Justin Sun!

Yes good for business when the founder is exiting his own token and accumulating another.

I'm just reading the news.

Justin lives in California, my man. He moved 4 months ago to San Mateo. Nobody's getting executed today.

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/909937670335348736?lang=en

It's a sign we're in the accumulating phase. Pretty boring to be honest.

Welcome to crypto

If this is real he just pulled a billion dollar heist. That's so impressive for someone who isn't even a banker that it's hard for me to even be mad.

I have a feeling he will make an announcement soon about cashing out, just like Charlie Lee of Litecoin.

who can resist the upcoming btc 3x ? i dont blame him

So glad i got out at 27 cents jesus christ

The only cryptocurrency that is compliant with international banking and financial regulations. Operationally tested in over 150 banks worldwide.

> it's..a.. s...sss...scam

XRP is a weapon. And it will destroy everything in your bags.

shit, just sold 100k

look at your stupid fucking pet

Wish I did so I could increase my stack, bought in at 7c

>6b TRX
>set huge sellwalls
>hire pajeets to shill about whales trying to suppress the price
>make half assed announcements to create hype
>people eat the sellwalls
Good thing I exited at 1.3k sat

get your stupid shit out of my thread

It's actually fucking over, I'm out.

whelp at least I cashed out my initial investment

it was fun while it lasted

t. 100% TRX holder that has all his money on trondogs

Are you old enough to drive?

Well then you should go all in on Tron and ripple.

>announcement is you got fucked

Time to jump ship lads, what currency should I go in?

NEW HYPOTHESIS

Justin Sun worked as a representative for Ripple before starting Tron, right? What if Justin Sun never stopped working for Ripple? What if the real reason Justin Sun created Tron was to create a massive exit scam, panic and crash in the altcoin space in coordination with Ripple pumping and dumping. Couple this with big institutional whales pumping then crashing Bitcoin, all with the intention of creating a year long bear market, so that the big banks could move in and take over the crypto sphere and use the chaos to lobby politicians for more regulations and laws to eliminate all exchanges allowing anonymous/pseudonymous trading?

What if we're this close to the nightmare scenario, and Justin Sun is the devil himself?

Really what we should be doing is learning from this whale. He currently owns 2.5M of a token listen as JEX. We should figure out what that token is an accumulate

>he bought a scam within a scam

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't, don't do this to me
Don't man, don't let the dubs jinx this shit.

hold me Veeky Forums

this. I didn't even buy TRX so I have no skin in this game but I am impressed. this dude is legend.

Yes, I'm sure he'd name his wallet something so stupidly obvious so as to be easily identifiable as his own after criticizing Charlie publicly. That makes so much sense.

This brilliant, genius mastermind who scammed billions of dollars made such an easily traced mistake. Golly. Gee whiz. Boy, we'd better all sell our coins at a loss, boys. This detective with broken English sure has some rock solid evidence. I believe it 100%. It's not just fud. Nope. No way. Genuinely great detective work. Thanks for the public service.

Selling my coins right now, friends. Gotta make sure I lose more money more quickly.

Because I'm a fucking retard.

why that shit is retarded, are you a 13 yr old girl?

edit: oh you are just bullshitting

jex.com/

Looks like an exchange.

legit braindead.

>edit
Kys reddit

>A brilliant, genius mastermind who earnt billions from making a online marketplace wouldn't make such an easy mistake as using he's personal email when first creating it. Golly Gee whiz.

nytimes.com/2018/01/04/technology/bitcoin-ripple.html

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7oh01s/trx_tron_founder_justin_sun_sold_6billion_tron/?sort=new
user spread this link on twitter! LETS JUST THE JUSTIN

Kek!

Fudbusters!

It's the usual accumulating phase FUD. Why do you think last thread had a guy 27 posts into fudding? He wants them bags man.

>believing a single word from the NY Times.

Digits confirm new timeline

>top 6 coin
>accumulating phase

you're legit retarded

Everything involving ETH is a scam! How have you faggots not figured it out yet?

Vitalik will be in jail within two years. mark my words

tron is the worst moon mission ever

pls hit .25 so i can get the fud out

DUMP RIPPLE

that guy was not lying

Are you always looking on 1min fucking graphs?

Honestly this shit has to be more regulated.

If he really cashes out than it's a scam.

First he tweets shit and it gets pumped only for him to jump of the board.

this is insider trading, and market manipulation in the billions.

Never heard of bitcoin before, huh?

370k reporting in. more than comfy.

Arent they doing a token burn?

>Boy, we'd better all sell our coins at a loss, boys.

this tard bought at ath

I wonder to myself,

"Of all the internet userbases on the internet,

which one most commonly uses

this kind of retarded spacing?"