Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only got 2.7k of these.

STAY AWAY FROM COSS.IO, IT IS A FUCKING SCAM.

Why?

He's just upset he didn't buy it when it was 6 cents.

How?...

Maybe by not being able to use EtherDelta or the COSS exchange properly when it was at that price.

This shit has the potential to be a great fucking investment.
IF and thats the big question, IF they deliver an exchange at the level of KuCoin then its going to the moon. With real volume the payouts are going to skyrocket and people will want in.

only 8.5k would like to get to 10k+ b4 price takes off even more..

>sold my coss i had been holding for 3 months at 30 cents

I’m thinking about buying a lot of this coin

Is there any sites which has a dividend calculator or a calculation to work out the yield based on exchange volume?

user occasionally post screenshots of an Excel sheet that shows the breakdown of how much fee split you'd earn based on how much you're holding.

Hopefully someone who has them will post those here.

If you want it, buy on Sunday or Monday when people dump after the dividends pay (weekly).

Waiting on a btc transfer now. 5 hours and counting. Also realized there are no withdrawals without verification.
Feet status: COLD

You can withdraw to your wallet without any issues from COSS. Withdrew multiple times without any issues and no verification. Rune confirmed this in the Slack channel. I think they'll be implementing KYC for fiat purchases in the future, however.

here you go

dont worry user the money this will make you will be a great opportunity for you to make more money down the road.

Thanks breh

Thanks!

So move to wallet and then another exchange? I guess that better than nothing

I withdrew ETH from the ETH wallet on COSS.io to another exchange's ETH wallet without any issues several times.

How are you withdrawing I dont get the withdrawal option for eth

And you can then transfer it elsewhere?

I've been waiting for a withdrawal for 4 days now.

they had some growth problems and a bug for newly created accounts but it should be fixed now

I agree that this coin has enormous potential but I'd stay away until their exchange actually works, but if and when it does you'd better get in quick. Do NOT miss the 90cent mark because it will blow the fuck up after that.

Are you bullshitting? I don't even have the option to withdraw my leftover Eth.

New UI next week, price will probably retrace a little bit after this.. but im guessing not to much since i believe coss hodlers have iron hands. later during the spring there will be a new engine and later this year fiat gateway.. thats when im guessing the price will rocket for real.

It's not that they have iron hands, it's just that it's nearly impossible to get off this trash exchange so you might as well sit in COSS while you're there.

Just hoping we won't all be making Coss holders have iron walls
How much did you lose in the HoloCoss?
Threads in the future.

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

fuckin bitch get out of here scum

I sold it .59cents