Guys, I'm going to sound stupid but I can't lie to myself anymore

Guys, I'm going to sound stupid but I can't lie to myself anymore.
I suck. It's been 1 month and I basically gained nothing.
I should just hold.
So, what are the best 5-6 coins to hold forever? Please help an idiot.

RDD is going to 8 cents

Haejin Lee said so

All in on zclassic, wait for the fork

PS : I currently hold POE, SUB, and recently DBC and KCS, bit of ETH too

XLM Vechain ethreum kuckoin shares (pays dividends in mooning shitcoinS) funfair and BAT

COSS and OMG.

if you have enough money holding literally everything that isn't an obvious shitcoin like fucking dude weed lmao coin and shit like that will make you money in a few months so go for something cheap with a relatively small supply and check on it every week or so

I started with $2k and lost most of it over the course of a couple months. now I have $50k.
buy ZCL or ELTCOIN and hold 1 month.

I consider this fairly low risk. I usually cash out around 3x on the shittiest of shitcoins but sometimes I let it ride.

You're learning the lesson /everyone/ here will eventually learn. Lessons learned he hard way seem to be the only ones with any hope of sticking. Only thing anybody here should be blowing all there time on is research.

ICX

Thanks everyone. If there's more suggestion so I can make an average, don't hesitate.

Yeah, I'm learning lessons alright. Mostly I shouldn't be too emotional, like being attached to some coins and jumping on moons like a retard.

Thisonly would probably save me a lot of time and make me much more money. Like I've hold SUB and POE for the longest and they saved my portfolio.

I have some, forgot to mention. It'll probably do something this month and it looks solid (ADA too but less sure about it)

also keep a lookout for obscure ICO getting posted if you get in at the presale you'll make some money when they go on exchanges for sure, just don't wait at all sell that shit as soon as it pumps at launch and if you think they'll be more wait for the dip

Yeah, I never participated in any ICO yet, thought about it, probbaly easy money if you chose solid looking products. Will do, thanks.

DBC. Thank me in 1 month.

even shit like confido would've made you money, like I said sell as soon as it goes live on an exchange and wait to see if it actually is solid

Any hints on why exactly? I have it already but I'd like to know why you're so sure. I was actually thining about exchanging my DBC for KCS just now.

>pea brain chain hodl

ETH/XLM mostly, and a bit of either XRB or some other promising smaller coin/token.

ayy fellow eltcoin holder

can someone give me a rundown on KCS? its sitting at sub $10 right now... is it too late to buy in? what is the predicted price over the next few months?

>funfair

fundamentals is the new game in town. No one wants to be holding bags of vaporware for the crash.

The projects that have an actual product are your best bet.