VeChain thread

any VETerans here?

Other urls found in this thread:

pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
pwc.com/us/en/about-us/alliances/amazon-web-services.html
aws.amazon.com/partners/blockchain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pnd scam

currently moving entire portfolio into ven. sitting at 30k but will have a thunder node when done. thought

You know this is the pump part right?

Dump after the rebrand

I have 0.25 btc spare, should I invest in Ve? It already gone up like 11x since last month, look really dangerous? In case tron fail since the owner MAY already cashed out, will it affect chink coins in general? Genuine question and need serious answer pls.

When, in the history of ever, has a coin dumped after a rebrand?

reminder that VeChain is good because it only scams weak hands and delivers for hodlrs
I'm actually 100% in the green even with the bullrun of btc

VeChain is not for autismos

I'm 50/50 VEN and ICX. Feels good man.

hurrrrsysyaaaahahahhaaaaaa woooeemamaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaauuaaaahaahhhh uuuushaaaaaa

Comfy as fk with bzc

this pretty much
you have to be retarded to lose with VEN

after actually looking into it, i'm 90% sure vechain is mostly a scam. everything around it is shady.

Quit pajeeting and buy a WTC masternode before it’s too late.

I agree. It’s shilled way too hard.

Lol

Good move. I can't quiiiite afford a thunder node so I'm gambling on alts with the rest of my stack in the hopes that it'll make up the difference. I'm only about 3k off.

Name 3 things

All in this coin will make me a millionaire all y’all pajeet fudders can wojak me later

VeChain is about to be huge. And here are the "facts"

VeChain is PARTNERED with PwC >>>pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html

PwC is PARTNERED with Amazon(AWS) >>>pwc.com/us/en/about-us/alliances/amazon-web-services.html

AWS(Amazon) has now created a blockchain solution that has 5 new ICO's!!! about to launch. >>>aws.amazon.com/partners/blockchain/

Sunny himself said he will launch ICO's that are from fortune 500 companies Vechain/comments/7nrlth/vechains_upcoming_platform_for_icos_dapps_and/

This is repeated here today from one of the VeChain reps Vechain/comments/7oebms/vechains_country_manager_sarah_lim_confirmed_the/

Now on Amazon's own site, they describe PwC as partners and on their ICO "Quorum" it explicitly states that they will use an Etherum fork, which is exactly what Sunny described VeChain to be. So connect the dots, Amazons website, 5 BRAND NEW ICO's FROM FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES (T Mobile, JP Morgan, Amazon, PwC, Samsung). Common now, you can't be that stupid to think that AMAZON IS NOT CONNECTED TO VECHAIN. CONNECT THE DOTS, AND UNTIL VECHAIN COMES OUT AND SAYS NO! IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK, QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, now all we need is final verification it is a duck. BOOM! VeChain 1 Trillion Dollar coin

Really informative post my friend. Thanks for all the great information and input you contributed.

stfu

Hell yeh good shilling.