Monetary Goals

I've figured out the price for me to live how I want until the end of days is $6,600,000 (6.6m)

The way I figured it was:

1.2m = 20 years of rent, bills, groceries, etc:
>$700 a week rent = $36,400 in rent a year
>$453 a week = groceries, bills, goods etc = $24,600
>This ultimately leads to me living off 60 grand a year = 20 years = 1.2m
>60 years (I'm 20 now) = 3.6m

So 3.6m for 60 years of living comfortably (provided I live till 80)

>1m to my sister (total now 4.6m)

>1m of spare money for whenever I need (total now 5.6m)

>1m to further invest/gain interest/make more money (total now 6.6m)

One can only dream :( But 6.6m is my goal

note: mental masturbation
note: Living off 60 grand and in a luxury 700 dollar a week apartment in Melbourne, Australia is god tier.

Hoping for 10MM. Want to augment my salary.

Doubt I'll get it, but fuck it

With 1M and living conservatively you can just put most of it in the DOW and live very easily as a NEET

why would you rent? buy a house

$60m

Jesus you are retarded.

If you had 6 mil, just living off the interested at 2% would be 120k a year... without having to touch your nest egg

probably would end up doing that kek
I jsut want a comfy neet life

I guess 3.6m should be a better goal
1.2m for 20 years living
1.2m in the DOW
1.2m for my sister

That's what I would do. 6m ish? take 1m out and get a nice rental property side hustle going. Live off of interest from the remaining 5 mil and your rental property money for the rest of your days.

>not factoring in inflation
>doesn't know what interest is or how to live off it
>will choose to pay rent instead of buying a fucking house

Holy shit, crypto is literally making financially illiterate NEETs millionaires. This is unprecedented.

Yup me too. I don’t even need as much to make it as most of the retards on this board. 50-100k is more then enough capital to start flipping real estate and making money in my area and get a few rentals

You're a fucking retard, OP

kek imma pay rent with 6.6 million dollars!

lol wtf why would you rent

assuming the real estate market is good

>will choose to pay rent instead of buying a fucking house

kek.

My thinking was, since im an ultra neet virgin, I dont wanna stay in one spot for too long and be locked down by a house.

Say I only end up living in Melbourne for 4 years before finding it boring, I just pack up shop and move to milan and do the same thing, repeat ad infinitum

ffs you realize you can put that 1mill in incredibly safe investments and make like 3-5% easily which is 30-50k a year.

explain to me why you americucks.

Australia is a neet paradise, 60 grand a year will make me live like a NEET king

>renting for 60 years
>36400*60=2184000
Why not just buy a fucking $2m mansion?

U should start searching for a cheaper country

semi-safe

incredibly safe compared to crypto but the stock market probably isn't as safe as people think it is.

It's an 100 year old institution in a world that's changing faster than ever. Blockchain technology is just the first in a series that will hint at the financial systems of tomorrow.

yes thats what I've come to realise after being aware'd by the anons in this thread.

3.2m is my adjusted goal

idc about that shit

shekelstein banks inc. can gladly have my money as long as they let me know im making enough interest to on as a NEET king.

fuck the changing world
fuck the future of banks
fuck having to keep up to date with whats the best offer

as long as I can live like a NEET king, give my sister 1.2m and hopefully have my mind cryogenically frozen or whatnot in 60 years then everything else can suck a dick

This. Rent would only go up.

>Australia
>Live
>Hauntsman spider

No thanks

there are better ways to use 6.6 million. If you lived off the interest at 2% it's 120k a year which is double your 60 or 4% it's 240k. Even with inflation that will be a good salary for a very long time.

Rent? Are you fucking retarded OP?

Are you fucking retarded

You could buy several investment homes across Australia from as cheap as $100k-$125k which would yield about $350-$400 rent a fucking week. I am flabbergasted at how dumb you are

why are americucks so retarded

hurr RENTING IS A SIN

suck my nut when i got 3.6m and am living off the interest (whilst renting)

I don't understand this "neet life" meme
I've met almost all of my friends through work/school
I feel like I'd end up lonely as shit if I never worked again

>buying a house, in 2018
why? renting is superior in every way
Instead of spending your money on some non liquid piece of wood that you might regret buying 2 months in, with huge maintaining costs associated with it, you could rent something without any need for down-payment, and invest your money in less risky, more liquid assets.

Where the fuck in Australia are you buying properties for sub 200K?

6.6M for the rest of your life? Cunt 6.6M wouldn't last longer than 8 years. If you have that type of money ill guaranty you won't spend it to a plan like you have here. This plan is so autistic you have no end game to even make more money...

Also buy a house don't fucking rent...At least then you can sell/rent out the house when you run out of his money in 10 years.

I bought this house im in now for 175k. 2 Bed room and across the road from the beach. Heaps of places about.

>you dont even have an end game
>what is "1m to futher invest/gain interest/make more money"

>hurr why rent
because I can rent indefinitely until the end of times on the interest 3.6m or 6.6m would make me.

>6.6m wont last longer than 8 years
yes it would, I'd be dead before I spent it all

Your never going to make ot trying to rent for 50 year ya fuck tard. Buy a 500 acre farm and rent it out to a farmer. Build a small house or cabin. Your welcome.

You obviously have a Melbourne/Sydney mentality. Even Adelaide has cheap apartments in the CBD. Small rural towns have great properties for cheap. Gold Coast even has 3+ bedroom houses for about $300k-$400k

You're a loser and you'll never make it

>renting

You are a literal retard.
Buy 500k house
wait 10 years
you now have 600k house

Its that easy.

I just want enough to buy an an average house where Im from.. which is 300,000 euros.
Fucking insane. My parents house cost 30,000s euros to build back in the 80s. :(

I would be happy to be mortgage free.. thats its. Im not getting greedy.

>
lol yeah spending your money paying off another persons mortgage is without a doubt the best way. lol that is why renters will always pay my mortgages of.....please keep shilling your thoughts

Mate from reading the comments you wouldn't know what to do with $1,000 let alone 6.6M.

You pay less in rates then you would in rent in your lifetime. You would easily spend a couple of M on rent, why not buy a place? Were you dropped on your head cunt?

Pics of your sister, is she really worth a million?

>scared of a cute spider
haha what a fag