Mined millions worth and have nothing anons

Guys i mined 20 million dogecoins, 2k litecoins, 10 mil rdd, 50 million ufo, 600k emc2 and other shitcoins. I spent half of it and the other half got cryptsy'd. How do i not kill myself. Im struggling.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptsysettlement.com/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take it elsewhere were full of scamcoins here

This shit is hard to live with. I didnt think it would ever go this high but now i realize ive spent millions on junk.

Not even making this shit up one bit. Has anyone failed similar or am i doomed to kms eventually at this rate?

I've wasted 18 btc and lost 4 btc before they became valuable. Don't worry user. We're still gonna make it

Thanks user. Im trying my best, been catching moon missions here and there but not sure how im gunna turn my 10k into 1 mil before we enter another bear market.

I spent over 50btc on drugs from 2014-2016. I currently have a portfolio value of 3btc.

You in on this OP? cryptsysettlement.com/

Boohoo, I dumped 40,000 monero back when they were $0.70

I bought 8000 RaiBlocks at 10 cent and sold them at 9 cent.

Just fucking move on. You can't predict the future. MOVE THE FUCK ON.

LARP thread, hes counting on somebody sending him like 0.2 eth or something

sold something like 50 btc like 1.5 years ago.. and now i am still struggling.

Not yet i dont have much proof besides emails of the deposits. Will that do?

I bought and used 40 BTC when it was 13 dollaridoos. It doesn't matter, really. I come from money so realized, at some point, money is mostly poison beyond a threshold. I am accumulating now just to get back a jew bankers and for fun.

t. married to a jewess

Yea i suppose. I feel alone but at least i have you faggots around to share my pain.

Oo fuk u mate. My mind is ruined i just need a little mental support because my friends and family dont know what im talking about.

m8 i got cryptsied too but that was what 2015?
got back in the game this may with a $1000 investment and now and have 6 figures

get back on the horse faggot

We all been there.

In the early days I spent a lot of btc making purchases, tipping ppl .5-1 btc on bitcointalk. If I would have just saved everything and never spent Id be living a life of luxury right now.

Buy Phenibut
Learn Freediving
Go to the beach or pool
Crypto seems pretty silly when youre in the astronaught zone

You don't have too. Learn how to trade in a bear market. You can still make big gains in cryptos, even in bear market

Yea im back on my horse and have 50k worth. But its hard to imagine where i would be at if i had stronger hands and didnt get so much stolen. Trying to get back up to 10 btc now is a chore when i just had 100 btc 3 years ago.

Yea true. I guess if you only buy good coins that have yet to moon you cant really go wrong can ya. Only problem is there is so much greed and everyone is trying to find the next coin now.

>got cryptsy'd.
Explain please. You mean you lost access or what?

I had 10k worth of shitcoins on there and they stole it. I didnt care that much cuz in 2015 it was only worth 2k or so. Bit not that the stolen amount is well over 1 million in starting to freak and im kind of a brainlet so i dont know how to sue.

I just want my fucking dogecoins and reddcoins back god dammit. Any idea how i can get in this lawsuit or any info you know may help. Here is a picture to show u im not larping anons plz help.

get the fuck out of here you wouldve sold as soon as you saw x1.5 gains or if it went down 50 percent dont act like you had millions.

Oh, sweety... sometimes exchanges disappear. It doesnt happen often though so no worries, your coins are safe.

Its only ever happened to mt gox, cryptsy, mintpal, bitcoinicia, bitmarket, bitomat, cryptorush, virtex, and dozens of web/mobile wallets.

Dont worry though, it will never happen to you :^)

Yea how do i join this law suit? I hear they arent even give out that much money but i lost 10 mil rdd tp cryptsy alone. I wont be able to live with myself once rdd hit 10 cents anons im sorry.

My ip changed but this is still the OP. Any info on how to join the lawsuit against cryptsy. All i have is the email of the deposits.

Anybody awake?

I bought 1000 ripple at 257 satoshi and sold it for 272.

>i mined shitcoins
Congratulations, you achieved a lot for mankind. Maybe that's why you feel empty inside.

Have you tried investing in Bazinga?

I dont feel empty bro and im an organic farmer.. i just want my coins back. I should be rich because i mined lots of rdd and emc.

How do you get cryptsyd if you keep your coins in a physical wallet?

I'm more concerned with what happened to that pie on the left or your right.

I lost one because i forgot the password. It was supposed to be my life savings. I hit 2btc yesterday. Op needs to stop being a faggot.

it's funny how cryptsy fucked so many people over but forced me to buy shit tons of $1 ETH because that was all you could withdraw days before they went under
>tfw literal millionaire because of cryptsy kikery

I put them on the exchange being a brainlet. I still have a few coins but fuck. Cryptsy dude needs to get a "talked" to.

Lol the pie is better than it looks user. I just burnt the top millimeter a little.

Nigger plz. Your comparing 1 bitcoin to millions of dollars.

Congrats man. God i dont know what i was thinking leaving money on any exchange. I think after gox happened and all the coins went to complete shit i just figured it didnt matter much anymore. But now that rdd, doge, and emc are worth so much i just feel raped blind.

nice. I sold 9000 XMR before it hit dollar..
had 7 million xvg and sold on the first good rally earlier last year..
portfolio today still just hovering around sub 100K
I can't tell anybody that early shit

i do feel for you bro
i've been around a long time and have made some horrible fucking decisions. i once threw out a hdd that died on me with a wallet containing at least 600 btc. which desu really wasn't worth all that much at the time.
just dust yourself off and get back on the horse. there's still so much money to be made on the ico gold rush before that drys up.
one tip i can give you that's hitting exchanges soon is wan. should be an easy 100x, 1 -2 year hodl.

I made a bot that works beautifully. Stopped using it due to tax reasons. (Avoid 35% tax maybe, miss out on 500% gains and a worryless 2017)

Man that has to hurt bad.

Yup just part of the game i spose.

Thanks user ill look into it. Yea ill be okay, at least ive learn a lot from all of this.

It doesn't. I learned a valuable lesson:
Never listen to other people when it comes to money. Be 100% confident in your financial decisions.
I think that lesson is even more valuable than the $240,000 i missed out on. Also, i'd have definitely sold at $1.

why does your IP keep changing

Hahah fucking rekt
When will faggots learn, you’re only at a loss if you sell, in crypto everything goes up eventually unless it’s a memecoin
HODL

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal..,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Just start again. I sold 1500 ETH at $15 then lost 45 BTC gambling. Now I’m back up to $100k. Just keep going faggot

Well, i'm not a trader and I don't have any online wallets. I'm just a miner. Thanks for the info on exchanges.

and you forget about mining pools.. like nicehash just recently.. $65mm just vanished.