ITT: We post why Ripple is the future of crypto

why Ripple is the future of crypto you ask?

here's why.

Other urls found in this thread:

entethalliance.org/members/
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anybody got anything to say?

thanks, just bought 100k unironically

IB fucking M, Eat a dick niggers

yes: You're wrong. It's a scam and anyone unironically holding it for more than a few quick bucks is retarded.

Look at the partnerships in the picture. This is not fucking iota with fake microsoft partnerships. This is the real deal.

>ripple

lol

entethalliance.org/members/

Bank of America + Merril Lynch + AMEX + HSBC Bank >>>>>> shit >>>>>> IBM

>entethalliance
>partnership

kek good one. these are people using eth code, simply. NOT people using Ethereum to send/receive money, retard.

This isn't about partnerships.
It's like investing in Bear Stearns while we're approach 2008 again.
Their product has less to offer than any other random fucking shitcoin. And they're setup screams "exit scam" and "market manipulation".

Like I said, if you want a quick buck from it, fine & fair enough. Just don't go thinking it's a good choice to hodl this.

Do you actually have anything to back that up or are you just making claims out of thin air like the retard I think you are?

>doesn't realize ripple and xrp are COMPLETELY separate things and if banks do decide to use ripple they wont even need xrp

Why are u even shilling when u have no idea what u are talking about

How do you think they transfer money between banks? What currency do you think they use fucking retard?

Convinced. Buy +100,000 Ripshits

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal..

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Btw what website is this? It's not Wikipedia that's for sure because it actually seems to have useful information

TheCryptoWiki.org

Up to an extent it's speculation based on data given, yes. However the data is quite telling.

Dude, you're making a thread looking to get a thumbs up on your decision to get into ripple. You have to DYOR to see why ripple isn't even a proper blockchain, how the company setup is shady and why it's better not to hodl.
You can't expect me to explain you this shit for some tiny troll post. DYOR, seriously. Look up anti-stances to the coin you're going for as much as you look up the reaffirming ones.

By using the the ripple protocol which is completely separate from xrp and does not require any xrp to use at all. You don't even understand what u are invested in retard

You literally still posted 0 arguments on why what you're saying makes any sense. Great job faggot, really convincing saying the same shit again and again.

Stay poor, while crying for mommy to spoonfood you everything in life.

Nobody will believe that Ripple is overvalued because 95% of other altcoins are also overvalued.

Hahahahhaa anti-ripplers literally can't even come up with arguments against it.

This is LITERALLY shilling at its finest. no substance, just shilling.

If u weren't blinded by your own stupidity you would realize that there are arguments. But you are hopeless and will die broke and sad. You honestly deserve it

thhen why doesn't he post even a single one lmfao?

because you/he knows for a fact his arguments are paper thin and will get butt blasted.

The only coin where I can get all my assets frozen by banks and others at a whim?
Sign the the fuck up!
just bought 100k ;)

I posted an argument (the same one) literally 2 times in a row. Retard

Ripple is obviously a great hold

almost as good as

bazinga

>you're not him