DAILY REMINDER WALTON AND WABI CUCKS

>real partnerships with actual companies
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002582751-VeChain-VEN-

>partnership with the government of china
link:medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechains-national-level-partnership-b3bc792cb1f1

>shilled by early facebook investor Jim Breyer as best crypto to invest in for 2018
link:quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer

>ceo Sunny Lu has 10 years of experience working in with luxury products such as louis vuitton in China (luxury authentication is a major early stage use case)
linkedin.com/in/sunny-lu-55456915/

>VeChain foundation is located in singapore where are the rich and smart chinks go.

>Shanghai office with a develop team of 40 hard working chinks
youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8

Other urls found in this thread:

pwcaccelerator.com/pwcsaccelerator/index.html
linkedin.com/pulse/my-two-years-blockchain-journey-chun-yin-cy-cheung
quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-partners-with-healthcare-co-ltd-84bba69c95fb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ONLY FAGGOTS AND SAILORS BOUGHT THIS

Soon to be billionare faggots and sailors

Regarding their PwC "partnership":

PWC is not "working with them" or partnering in any way.

VeChain joined their accelerator program. It's literally like a training camp for babby's first startup.

pwcaccelerator.com/pwcsaccelerator/index.html

They are being helped by PWC to learn how to become a real company. Not providing any of their tech.

The tech is vaporware.

How is that bad ? Are you stupid? You do realize they will have an advantage since they PWC will implement Vechain once its up and running

If you were smart you’d sell while you’re up and buy a WTC masternode now.

Not true! Disproven FUD!

linkedin.com/pulse/my-two-years-blockchain-journey-chun-yin-cy-cheung

Read this blog post! It's by the Fintech & Cybersecurity partner at PwC.

This retarded walton cuck

>shilled by early facebook investor Jim Breyer as best crypto to invest in for 2018
link:quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer

Sure they will Lil guy. Just like tron. A fucking scam. Shit already did 500% in the last couple weeks. You expect more? Take your gains and go before it dumps.

Do I choose VeChain, the project of choice of billionaire, forbes rich list member, Jim Breyer?

Or do I choose the pajeet coin Walton, with their funny "Knights of Walton" ?

Shitty fud , you walton cucks literally scour every vechain pushing your shitcoin with no future , Sad!

Based Sunny will make us Venfags rich

A LinkedIn profile? Seriously?
You deserve to be scammed.

Lol lots of people vouched for tron too. Shits a scam.

A multiple-year old LinkedIn with 500+ connections including high ranking members of PwC and blog posts about crypto news dating back to early 2016?

Only a scammer would make something like that.

>tron
Tron is actual vapourwave with no real partnerships lead by a fucking kid eith no experience as opposed to Ven which has secured deals with the national government and has relevant corporate partnerships. Lol go on the walton subbreddit , its literally everyone shitting on it

walton coin is going to announce a partnership with walmart and walt disney world. buy that

Reddit is a normie shithole.
Wtc is superior though.
If wtc focused more on marketing you fags would fomo quick.

if they do, I'm all over it.

until then, they're a 2nd place

it's not a scam you faggot jfc do some research

>hurr durr scam
Gonna make you look retarded again

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-partners-with-healthcare-co-ltd-84bba69c95fb

Vechain partnered with healthcare co ltd which is the largest memory foam mattress and smart bedding product research, development and manufacturer in China.

>healthcare co has also been an official global partner for Manchester United (NYSE:MANU) since they signed a five year contract back in October 31st,2016.

Yeah what a scam hey?

Can’t wait to BTFO these pajeet venfags

Doesn’t mean shit. Smoke and mirrors to make themselves rich as fuvk. If their product was so good they wouldn’t need to pay pajeets to shill it.

Thats bullshit fake news , this is what walton cucks rely on to stay sane ln their shitty investments SAD!

like i posted above , Ven has real partnership and will be mass adopted soon. Stay mad walton tard

Why is WTC out preforming VEN today lol

lol enjoy ur fud faggot
you post this in every VenThread
which makes me realize that it will hurt u twice as hard when this shit makes us rich
please come back and to apologize

its not fake news the waltons own a large stack in walton. this will come out soon enoughs
venfags throught a chinese partnership was big hahaha retards

Why is Dogecoin outperforming Walton today?

You don't actually think like that, do you?

>hurr durr the VEN shills are flooding Veeky Forums
>lets FUD it to make people stfu

>ven FUD now floods the board and is 200% more annoying than VEN shilling

you can actually recognise that the VEN FUDDERS are the same group of people, be they pajeet, salty walties or just retards.

Ven doesn't give a fuck about what happens in one day , currently its being suppressed hard by whales meanwhile walton is struggling to stay in the top 100 hahahahhaha

>reveals self as salty waltie

kek the fact that salty walties are FUDDING every VEN thread just shows how bottom bothered they are

pajeet tier fud

Reminder that you shouldn't rely on emotions when you are trading
Take a deep breath and think or you mind end up like this guy

I’m already rich poorfag

24hr Change

Ven: -7.87%

Wtc : -18 %

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Lads will ven moon before or after Walton shit falls out top 100?

WE MOON NOW

Walton might do a 4x in the next three days.

The average waltoneer.

R u fucking retarded poorfag?

Yep. Ven fags so insecure they must attack and denounce the obvious top dog. Just because ven mooned hard doesn’t mean it’s s better product. Does mean it’s already mooned and has less upside now though. Wtc is only 300m market cap. Gonna explode.

Absolutely no reason too idiot
Walton won’t properly moon until mainnet release
This is a classic bull trap due to low prices
Walton will dump back to $10 usd levels as fucking always

why do people fight over their shitcoins that have similar use

why dont you own both?? the fuck

go 60/20/20 at least on wtc ven wabi

Unless they announce something....

Although news is a good indicator, it's not every my dude. When something is valuable, the price will naturally go up and the charts show that peopl won't accept Walton for anything less than it currently is, meaning it has a good chance to go up, and stats read it will go up 4x. It's just a matter of it breaking the next line of resistance and the 5 leading ones to actually go 4x in 3 days.

Keeeps rising ... wtc to mooooon

how long until moonshot? can i accumulate next week?

stay poor ven pajeet

Right now Walton is on the attempt of one, so you already are missing out. Depends on what the whales do desu.

>(You)

It did a triple bottom. Do what you want, idc. Just saying it's already up 30% since it hit.

Get out with your scamcoin.

I don't get why you're defensive. If you'd like to know I'm swing trading it. Ven announcement isn't coming soon, why you hate free money?