Please crash Bitcoin... please

Please crash Bitcoin... please

I have all of my money in alts and I have to pay rent on Monday

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I refuse to sell at a loss

I'm not even LARPing either

Why are you investing your rent money in alt coin? Are you a junkie?

Yes a junkie for gains

what "alt coins"

some dumb shit like xvg and tron?

DENT

>some of my coins fell
>BURST, NULS, REQ, and ODN have risen so much that I'm actually sitting higher than I was before BTC's bull run
This is why you diversify.

You can't even cash it out. Just give up on crypto

>bought DBC
>is up after and during BTC crash
Get on my level bitch

My portfolio isn't that high mane. Its sub 8k so I'm in 3 coins

>Is a pointless coin with no real need
Lmao even people who work in the field say its literally just buzzwords thrown together

pretty much this.

OP you need to read up on shit before you end up homeless.

Just tell your landlord he can accept crypto or he can fuck off

>mfw I work in this field

Okay bucko

>Diversify a small portfolio

Shut the fuck up

Sure you do pal, my dad is the CEO of Nintendo

Bitcoin will crash 10% 16 hours from now

Screencap this post.

And you think if btc crashes your alts will be worth more? You're quite new to this, arent you?

Nigga I'm literally writing my thesis on applying deep neural networks in speech recognition. When I'm not mining, I'm using my hardware to train pet projects of mine.

But yeah I know it's hard to imagine that a non-NEET would be into crypto, right? Fucking imbelice.

>implying you need a large portfolio to diversify
I started with $800 divided among 7 coins and I've nearly tripled my money in three weeks.
I'm up to $2400 now, divided among 8 coins.

The reason you diversify is because the odds of any one coin going to the moon are not great. But the odds of one out of a handful of coins going to the moon are decent, and you only need to get lucky with one coin at a time to offset any potential losses from the others.

Not to mention the chance of a coin dropping 50% is relatively high. Diversifying is the smart thing to do, but due to survivorship bias people all-in on coins because of >muh gains, and when say BTC goes up while they hold their shitcoin they can post their pink wojaks and their AAAAAAs here.

>tfw have money in crypto
>tfw have 2 months rent in savings for rent
>tfw have money to spend on things I need

Why are you cunts so dumb as to invest money you don't have?

I invested my tax return in 2017 and now Im close to 1BTC

If BTC crashes your alts will crash even harder. The only way alts win is if BTC goes sideways or just slightly downwards slowly.

>why do dumb people make dumb decisions
>why are dumb people poor
Gee, idk m8

t. LARP
No one gives a fuck who you are here son

LMAO

>Diversifying a small portfolio
Moron please just stop posting

Because I don't give a fuck about paying rent nigga

>Investing in the gold rush in its early stages is dumb

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA

"being dumb" would be spending my rent money on crack or alcohol every weekend

Yeah let's see how great that works out for you if you can't pay your fucking rent, dipshit. Have fun daytrading from under a bridge.

I agree, noone gives a fuck, but I still love it how you think I'm LARPing

ah youre the faggot which has to mention hes training shitty networks all the time

just hold man; buy mo--

oh

>Have fun day trading under a bridge
>Day trading

Anyway, you have to admit, that would be fun.

>I'm a muh PHD in mcsuckingcock so you should agree with everything I say
Kill yourself

Also what the fuck is up with all the ICOs with restrictions on the US?

Nearly every startup I've found with an actual product won't be available for Americans and I'm starting to worry that chuckle fuck was right about the FEDS

I'm not sure what you mean by your reply.
Do you think I'm lying, or that a safe 3x gains in 3 weeks isn't good, or what?

Anyone can make money in the market of the past two weeks

Is this real? What's it like being one of you people that invest money you can't afford to lose?

Already set aside money to pay my taxes if I end up owing. All my bills are paid up. About the only thing I do is put off buying things that I want so that I can make more money. I have more money right now then I need.

Evidently not you, since you're worried about having to sell at a loss.

>I have more money right now then I need.
You have the mindset of someone who will end up rich, simply because you understand that you need to spend less than you earn. Most people don't actually do this, which seems utterly retarded. It kinda is in a way.

you know that if BTC crashes, alts will crash harder? people will hide into either BTC or USDT.

Nigger I made 5k but I took profit and rebought
STFU noob

I like to live on the edge my man, makes me feel alive when there is something to lose

And so do you, you just don't know it

shill me
Why is dent a good buy?
I may whale you to victory if you can tell me how i'll gain

My argument applies equally to your re-buy.
Even with a small portfolio, had you diversified, you very likely would not be sitting at a loss right now.

You have never had much ambition but it's always been me who has cigarettes when everybody's bumming. So he's me who has cash when everybody's broke. I make less money than anybody I know but I have a shitload of money. It also helps to count your blessings and thank God for being kind to you.

Because you can sell your excess mobile data. Enough said, bro. Same applies with VTR, whenever it is something that the average person will look at and say "Ok, I can make money from this", then it's good to go.

Same is happening with crypto as a whole right now, and thats all good for us isn't it?

If you want tech shit then DYOR

Diversifying your 2k portfolio is literally pointless you fool

You should be looking for a small cap coin and going all in

If it fails, get more money and repeat until it doesn't

STFU

He has a point, although i split up my 2k, i'm up a good 1.2k it's going slow as fuck

Unless you have LOTS of money , splitting up to multiple coins is shit. 2 is ok but having 7 different coins at 2k is shit

Amen brother

No this is utterly stupid and it's a good way to keep yourself in a hole. There is no proper amount to invest of your wealth. Invest whatever you feel comfortable with and won't make you nervous when the price fluctuates. That's the only way that you're not going to be influenced by emotion and you can make a logical decision on when to sell.

>You should be looking for a small cap coin and going all in
>If it fails, get more money and repeat until it doesn't
You might as well just buy lottery tickets at that point. Less hoops to jump through for the same result.

If you make shit money but manage to use it wisely while others don't, that's not God being kind thats you being smart and them being stupid.

No, you're wrong retard

See above. Newfags fuck off already
>Lottery tickets
Jesus Christ, do you know anything? It's called doing research and finding coins that are actually good and not just spamming buy on any coin biz shills
Just fuck off being dumb already

>Being smart
>Being stupid
They can't help the way their brain chemistry is though, can they? Especially considering IQ is probably largely genetic

You're a faggot, read more

I can only assume you're trying to troll the op.

I am the OP you newfag

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/backtoreddit/

So you're the guy here praying and begging it to crash but you're giving advice. That's rich.

Yeah its called a joke you dunce. Jesus Christ, how fucking long have you even lurked before making a post?

Protip: Lurk for at least a year before even thinking about posting your dumb shit

Let me explain to you why your ideas fucking stupid. The current exchange setup takes a percentage rather than a flat rate. So there's no benefit whatsoever of going all-in. Even at 2K your only increasing your risk. If that coin should stall you will be sitting and holding it and not making money. Whereas if you were in 5 different coins you can be buying and trading the ones that rise quicker while waiting for the other ones to catch up.

All you're doing is the same thing every other fucking piece of shit says and that is what they feel comfortable investing. As I said there is no set amount only what people feel comfortable investing. As why the opinion always changes.

>t. 100 bucks in link

Shut up you moron
Why would anyone diversify 2k in like 10 coins? Do you know what being spread too thin is?

Never post again

I didn't say 10 coins you illiterate sack of shit.

Reddit.com

Yeah I see you have no argument. Don't give bad advice to people and especially don't parrot the bad advice you've been given.

>Don't give bad advice
>Is telling people with 2k portfolios to diversify
LMAO

I never told him to diversify you blithering moron.

Again for your low attention span. I told him to infest a portion of what he is comfortable with in order to take the emotion out of it. If he is a sort of person that can be unemotional going all in on a coin and that's right for him.

Stop posting

And once again not an argument. Do you have a single original thought inside your head or do you just repeat what you hear on YouTube.

>Not an argument
>Has posted no arguments
>Has literally just told people to diversify a 2k portfolio

Lol you're not worth an argument dumb cunt

How about diversification of a $500 portfolio.
These are my holds. I bought these when I first started investing when I was just buying and selling on gdax. I put $75 in each of them either buying the Ico or buying their post Ico dip. I don't store them on an exchange I don't trade them I just hold them. I stopped doing it because day trading has become so much more lucrative.

Apparaly I can't post that from my drive.

The only one of these I've ever heard of is ZRX, why are you so deep into shitcoins? Have you fully researched each one?

Yeah but you could have went all in on one coin and seen 5000% dummy

Yeah but the thing is I'm not deep into them as I said I only went 75 because that's what I was comfortable with. Any one of them can go to zero tomorrow and I won't lose sleep. And yes I did research them that's why I held them and that's why I've had a return of 10 times on it. They're all solid projects with a purpose.

Or I could have sold it soon as it went up 10%. I'm not the sort of person that can go all in on a single coin without getting nervous. Which brings us back to my point every person is different what works for you doesn't work for somebody else because trading is a very emotional business if you let it be.