Xlm soy boy

I have heard that stellars founder is a real liberal and his project is geared towards helping out poors and minorities and stuff. The Jew York Times and others could start shelling it if they pick up on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/community-guidelines/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont have a good feeling about it

ty sold everything

>stellars founder is a real liberal
glad i sold

Yep. This.
And for this reason I won't touch it. But as bad as they are, IOTA are even fuckin worse. SJW faggot refugee loving, trannie accepting libtards. They literally want to use their coins to make the world 'less male, less heteronormal, less white.' I'm not even alt right, I'm just a regular guy who pays little attn to politics. But the shit they are pushing, that's too fucking radical for me to ever accept. So into the trashcan they go.
Plenty of other coins I can make money off. Giving XLM, IOTA a wide berth.

Why don't you care about poor people?

I'm loving how /pol/ is plays itself out of this.

Gibs isn't caring about poor people, it's throwing money at a probem.

What's the problem?

the fuck? any links for what you're saying about IOTA?

It's not even about /pol/, it's about realizing liabilities.

Self-eating faggotry only has room to fester when there's a strong backbone to facilitate its growth, it can't be the core and be sustainable.

U-huh. So far I haven't seen Stellar doing anything that would cause problems from a financial perspective.

just bought 40 k unironicallly

The problem in the view of those that want to take actions to reduce financial inequality is that society isn't a perfectly level playing field in every facet possible.

This is silly though since every time in history its been tried leads to mass genocide or crippling national poverty.

IBM and Stripe sure were concerned when they partnered up with them

leaving after fairx ath

>it's throwing money at a probem.

That problem

what is the problem they're throwing money into?

As long as the price goes up who cares?

This dumb shit goes down well with normies tho.

I see this as a short term positive for making gains provided they're not too autistic about it

The problem in the view of those that want to take actions to reduce financial inequality is that society isn't a perfectly level playing field in every facet possible.

ITT:

/pol/ ignores some of the best coins like XLM and IOTA to invest in chink scamcoins like Obsidian and TRON

Pink wojaks for all.

Fucking faggots will an hero themselves of this world. Figures they worship a fat big Mac eating faggot who made crypto trading taxes worse.

poor third world people aren't served by a lot of banks and get hit with like a 25% fee by western union. if literally anything replaces western union they would have all that third world money flowing through them, and that thing is stellar. can't

can't blame them for adopting trendy marketing when they solve a problem like this. literally the only loser in this situation is western union and who gives a fuck about them

trump is your president buddy, show some respect

I didn't say they didn't have a decent platform. They could have the best platform in the world and may be all for naught if the team behind the wheel has a chance of self destructing for an ideology that's proven itself self destructive over and over.

You're making leaps here. Nothing so far points to "the team behind the wheel having a chance of self destructing for an ideology"

I hold a few thousand xlm, I'm just prepared to sell at the drop of a hat simply because I understand the kind of people behind the coin.

sage

Sorry dude am just off to bed, don't have the time or energy to go searching for links. Maybe tomorrow if a similar thread up.
Just been a history of tweets from devs and mgmt all along the pro refugee, open borders, anti Christian, shilling for gays etc. They've toned it down in the last few months but it's obvious which way they feel the world should go.

Admittedly this does worry me but if they were somehow able to get the continent of Africa on their shit and other people that are locked out of traditional banking institutions I would have no problem making money off of them as a proud racist.

See for yourself:
stellar.org/community-guidelines/

>if they were somehow able to get the continent of Africa on their shit

The only people going to adopt this will be the people who want to make their community better.

Making communities that had no financial foundation connect directly to a global platform? Making people work for money for the purpose of becoming better? Yes please

This has great potential.

Unfortunately, not as much potential as

Bazinga

Such destructivity

So you _wanna_ threaten people with violence and not be held responsible? Would that be ok for you? Every big company has this kinda policies.

Not by choice. They have to for pr reasons. Activists.

What im i supposed to be looking at specifically that's hurting your emotions?

>oh wow they dont want people to act like animals to each other

Seems pretty simple to me. You try creating a company/organization and manage people who don't want to act like adults

>protip: you're probably too immature to ever get a chance

It's not about that, it's about being under the thumb of ideologues.

How do you feel about Damore being fired by Google? Do you think Google's demonstrated ideological limitations will allow it to be the most flexible and competitive company possible?

If I'm going to invest in a banking system anything outside of calculated fiscal responsibility are not good qualities to exhibit.

I don't think people should express their personal opinions at work and think they can make that an environment of debate. They clearly dont understand the consequences of that until its too late

This isn't a banking system, this is a global platform to allow anyone to transfer money and make anything become an asset that is transferable on the Stellar Network.

I dont give a shit about race and I believe its all bullshit. The only thing people should be worried about is the competition of the next person being better than you. The only way to be better than them is to better yourself, not over-inflate your position to make yourself feel better because no one cares about talk when they're charging at you about to kill you

>stellar.org/community-guidelines/
Nothing wrong with them not wanting to become Veeky Forums

All morning postint this. Enjoy your bags of shit, pajeet