Don't be missing this train

The wheels are starting to roll and most are doing their best to accumulate for a new exchange.

Some still don't have any idea what the future holds for BBT. SAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont want to miss op. but fill me in on the basics of what this coin does?

Delete this still buying for kucoin 10x

Short version:
Decentralized marketplace
Privacy all the way through
Escrow service
TOR implementation coming
FIAT payments

Market cap ridiculously low
>professional team
>partnerships
>lots of outside investment

Im killing myself if this doesnt go up. I went all in

FUCKING ED

me too but I believe in the project and this will be >100mil easily

sounds dope whats the exchange its on?

It's on etherdelta (shit) and YoBit (better)

The devs will release info on a new exchange this weekend, not sure where the kucoin rumors come from though.

If it would list on kucoin this would go easy 20x.

I'm at 300%+ right now, so I'm cool. Gonna hodl until 100m mc.

fucking piece of shit etherdelta won' let me deposit my eth to trade, fuck my life

I was super confused for a good ten minutes trying to find anything about the crypto "Lit Loost"

Fuck why am I such a brainlet

YoBit is better use that. It also has ETH/BBT

source on new exchange?

but price is 0.0015 on ed and 0.002 on yobit

From their telegram (not confirmed kucoin so dont know where people got that from)

** paul mahone is one of the founders

There is still some play in the statement since he says depend on the exchange doing their part but new exchange seems 100% still in the near future.

You pay on ED one way or another. That is all.

>was going to snag $500 worth on ED before it even began to moon because of Veeky Forums threads
>gemini still hasn't cleared my funds even though my bank account has been debited for days

FFFF

Ooh shit hadn't seen that.

Actually sick! this is gonna moon on announcement. Fuuck I only got 200

I remember seeing at least one other crypto promising a decentralized marketplace. Any user wanna help me with quick rundowns if they know them?

I cashed out right now. Project is legit but i dont see difference to other shops like amazon. Yes blabla privacy blabla...
BUT what will happend, when amazon accept ETH or any other crypto as payment? So yes, u can make profit whit this shitcoin through hype, but a mc above 100mil never, or the bubble is fucking real.

Do u really think that the bitboost market is a big thing in 2 years?

BTW: i suck at english, ya i know, stfu

You're thinking BitBay probably

260mil market cap but going down

Bitboost is 7mil market cap going up until it reaches bitbay.

BitBoost team is more professional, they have better outside investments and partnerships and more active development.

Up for argument though but you can see where BitBoost value could easily sit at in the near future.

Amazon is closed to 50% of the world population and the fees to sell are higher than bitboost.

Plus people dont want to give jeff bezoz 100% info about themselves.

Why do you believe in bitcoin/crypto then if decentralization doesnt matter? USD and EUR are better currencys etc.

Holding 600 pcs, feeling comfty. Looking forward where this will hit!

Anyone know when this announcement from new exchange is hitting live?

I think the telegram message is all we've got, if not this weekend then early next week as I read it.

okey, well the price is gonna rocket after that. :))

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal.

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd