Holy shit

Which one of you retards did this

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003816652-Pending-Market-Removals-1-12-2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol, it will happen to all of us some day.

THAT WAS ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who was the lucky fuck who got the coins for free?

Breathes in

AAAAHAHHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHHHHHHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you retards that do this. It messes with my charting indicators. You deserve to lose every dollar

All my alts are down but at least I'm not this guy damn

HOLY FUCJ PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Probably the same asshole that did this.
Bought up the whole Ask side of the order book. First time i ever seen anything like it.

> pic related.

how do you buy coins like that, who has buy orders that low or am i misunderstanding how this works?

I'm crying laughing.

Probably some bot sold it because of some strategy that didn't account for spikes.

>tfw you could 10x in just a few seconds if you set up the right sell/buy orders

Same for xlm on binance

Whale trying to trigger stop loss. On a scale of 0/10 how new are you?

Was that for VEN? HAHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS ME
no joke lol

this. so much...
>oh, let's check up on my shitcoin of the day
>fat-fingered fuck sells it way below, buys way above and fucks up the 1-5-15m candle chart up for days...
>GOD DAMN IT FAT FINGERED FUCKS

Definitely fat fingered 50 sats sell instead of 5000 sats.

Or it's another retarded bot

trig will get delisted from bittrex on jan. 12th

Does it really just take one idiot to spark all that volume?

OH that's probably why then

Wait really? I remember this coin making me decent profit and got out of it because the founder pumps his own coin to no end, but why is it getting delisted?

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003816652-Pending-Market-Removals-1-12-2018

I know but why?

>go to market
>click LAST
>click confirm
Never have fucked up, never will fuck up.

guess trig doesnt meet the requirements anymore. there is no explanation given, but trex has a strict policy regarding removals. they must have fucked up big time

You know at the time I did research on this coin, I wondered what the fuck did crypto have to do with gun control.

This is one of my biggest fears.

seems like bittrex did some research too

if you use exchanges that do no protect against this then sure. if you trade on gdax this is literally impossible to happen. you couldnt do something like this if you wanted to.