Coinstarter pre-ICO whitelist just started

Coinstarter (STAC) pre-ICO whitelist just started... 70% bonus on all eth for the next 9 hours. MY gift to you Veeky Forums

Youre fucking welcome

0xeA64e162216C5996175CE5413bA9d40D4f29fB6A

Other urls found in this thread:

coinstarter.com/?s=r
discord
coinstarter.com/index?s=t
magnalis.network
s3.amazonaws.com/appforest_uf/f1510612675283x708868375048041300/CoinStarter WhitePaper v9.80.pdf
linkedin.com/in/jonahprice/
linkedin.com/in/balazs-kelemen-052206a4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’ve been waiting for this all night... finally got to spend my 3 eth

>Let's go to the moon together!
Sounds sketchy af

guarenteed to hit $3 when it hits trex April 1... free money

its an ICO for a coin that will make ICO's so simple that neet fucks will be pumping out project left and right....

this is literally how you become a millionaire

This is a BULLSHIT PROJECT FUCK YOU PAJEET SCUMBAG

>3 working products
>bullshit

coinstarter.com/?s=r

stay poor neckbeard dumbfuck. leave real gains to the heterosexuals

I remember earning 1500 free tokens just by refreshing the page. They took it all back

STAC coins already arrived in my ether wallet.... lol thanks for the leak OP

>70% bonus

it good coin sir, please buy
make money good coin

>STAC coins already arrived in my ether wallet.... lol thanks for the leak OP
have you ever pre-ICO'd? 70% is modest.

SOMEONE SHILL ME QUICK

already announced binance listing April 1....

get in here user

It’s gonna be a good spring boys

How do you know that its being listed on binance April 1?

Appreciate the link OP!

they announced it in the slack channel when they released the pre-ico whitelist

Damn im late, anything i can do?

whitelist pre-ICO is still open for another 8 hours.... you can send eth to the smart contract address until then

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal''

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

what? dude, just look at coinstarter.com look at the roadmap, look at the **working products** and make an informed decision on if it is going to be worth more than 0.15cents by april 1st when it hits the exchage (which they added onto the roadmap now)

if you cant see this one coming your doomed to fucking your left hand for the rest of your life you poor poor neet motherfuckers.

and there is still 7 hours left

whitelist is closed for me bro

Activity: 32

View Profile

Re: Coinstarter.com (scam?)
July 26, 2017, 06:11:16 PM
There are numerous reasons to be very very careful:

anonymous domain registration
no contact data other than an email address and an unlisted phone number
Who are the people behind this site? All the information they provide us with is:
Behind CoinStarter is a team of Entrepreneurs, Economists, Philantropists and Software Engineers working together with the belief of creating something better.
Basically that tells us exactly nothing about the team and they stay anonymous
What is there USP? The answer they give is rather meaningless and non-informative. It contains some nice buzzwords but in the end it tells us nothing(again):
Our platform uses artificial intelligence to create and deploy smart contracts onto the blockchain.
We believe that combining AI with our talents overseeing every stage of the process, we can create the next generation of blockchain technology, that simplifies the blockchain and makes it viable for mass adoption by the public. It's like a drag and drop tool to power your blockchain.
They claim their tokens have a certain value, based on nothing but their claim. They can't be traded and no ICO price had been realized yet.
No whitepaper, no source code, no wireframes, no demo, not even screenshots of a product exist.
While fiddling with the website yesterday I found some hosting related data in a piece of json in a webpage. I scratched out some sensitive data but you can see it contains creditcard related data, including an email address. It also contains hosting plan related stuff and apparently the hosting options they picked are pretty cheap:
1/2

The site looks like someone took some effort to build it, but it is a point-and-click solution website builder (look at the source code)

To recap:
- anonymous domain registration
- anonymous team
- no product
- no whitepaper/demo/screenshots
- non-existing token with an attributed value based on thin air

So what do they have?
- a lure to tease our greedy brain

There are numerous signs that this is either fake or a scam and exactly zero indications that this is a bonafide project.

Better think twice before you sign up.
2/2

Plethora of ICO sites use the same setup and assets.

> July 26, 2017

They listed a team now:
coinstarter.com/index?s=t

ok mr hackerman. lmao stop LARPing. all of the names standing behind the project are incredibly reputable and wouldnt ruin their reputation when they could make more money just being talented and creating an awesome product.

youre the reason why they have ancient aliens shows on television. You sir, tho you do not know it, are retarded. :/

This is going to let me retire along with Magnalis

magnalis.network

the smart contract address isnt dynamic. It is the same for everyone who signed up for the whitelist.

lucky for you ive posted it here.

out for the night boys. the moon is closer than you think.

Do I just send eth from my wallet to that address, and then I automatically receive the coins on my wallet?

yeah thats how ICO smartcontracts work... lmao guys, its his first time.

make sure it is a wallet that you own tho. not coinbase (something that takes erc20 tokens) obviously.

how bout that metamask wallet?

thanks, appreciate it!

one thing that concerns me is that the initial market cap seems huge

not sure which one is correct, but they say 154622 eth hardcap, which would mean a 1.5billion starting mcap right?

also they say 695,800,000 total available tokens, which would mean 700m marketcap in case of an 1$ token. still worth it at 10 cents each if you send 1 eth, but the moon potential may be smaller than we think?

i mean x10 in 3 months is not that great.

shill me why this is worth it please

this trash is going to crash so hard just wait a week or so and buy very cheap

metamask will work

honestly if you arent happy with a 10x in 3 months as a worst case scenario then i dont know what to tell you...

i have the coin around 5$ by the time they roll out all up to 2018q2 roadmap

site shows 158,000 members, yet their telegram only has 255 members. SCAM alert.

in this current market I think to make 5x a month is reasonable (at least for me), so this might be a safe bet actually as I see it, but not the greatest bang for your buck than you can get.

still looks great tho, but I think I will pass on this one, gl to everyone who participates

>0xeA64e162216C5996175CE5413bA9d40D4f29fB6A

please PROVE to me that this contract address works as you say by linking to the source code. I'm trying to find it myself but no luck so far

s3.amazonaws.com/appforest_uf/f1510612675283x708868375048041300/CoinStarter WhitePaper v9.80.pdf
There's their whitepaper

Why the fuck does this thing need to exist? Vaporware even if it's not a scam people stay away.

fuck yeah

Magnalis is going to be fucking MASSIVE

Op is foreal

Holy shit they are only 75k away from hitting their hard cap. I’m gonna suck OPs dick for getting me in early

Yall being scammed hard itt

;)

Proof of magnalis Not being a scam?

Definite scam stay the fuck away from all of this shit

It gave me this address and coins showed in my wallet!!
Thanks guys!

0xece63bbe4548c67e4b59fc060a0e07a9d5de6462

it's OP's fucking wallet. only stupid fucks would sent eth to an eth address posted on Veeky Forums. don't forget how easy it is to html inspect your eth address onto a page in order to make the screenshot look legitimate.

LOL look at the dev team mentioned
linkedin.com/in/jonahprice/
linkedin.com/in/balazs-kelemen-052206a4/

No blockchain experience whatsoever

Reported the guys phishing here their wallets ...