Day trading

I'm just a poor fag and barely have any money to invest, I started buying 25$ of LINK and 25$ of ICX, sold the ICX at a high and bought XVG at a low...

I need advice for coins that offer good Day Trading since I need to make quick cash before I actually buy something big to HODL

So far LINK has offered good day trading, wonder if you guys know any other coin that I can make quick cash

What exchange(s) are you on?

we re going parabolic ETHS the name making moneys the game

I only have binance so far

>ETHS
where can I get this ?

join kucoin asap. it's a chinese exchange, it is just like binance, but far better. they offer Kucoin Holdings coin (KCS), similar to BNB on binance. except with KCS, you get paid dividends to hold it. 90% of the trading fees go to paying dividends to traders.

hypothetically, if you hold 10,000 kcs, you would be getting 100 a day if kucoin hits binance trading volume in a few months.

here is my referral link. it's easy to join, no need to verify anything.

HERE IS MY REFERRAL CODE:
1aQv1QR

thanks for this user

what are you getting there ?

join kucoin asap. it's a chinese exchange, it is just like binance, but far better. they offer Kucoin Holdings coin (KCS), similar to BNB on binance. except with KCS, you get paid dividends to hold it. 90% of the trading fees go to paying dividends to traders.

hypothetically, if you hold 10,000 kcs, you would be getting 100 a day if kucoin hits binance trading volume in a few months.

here is my referral link. it's easy to join, no need to verify anything.

HERE IS MY REFERRAL CODE:
265c8

DBC, VEN and BTC of course

which coin should I use to do the deposit from binance to kucoin? idk which is cheaper commisions

tether (USDT) or litecoin

You want to day trade and are not making money on the XRP swings? Instead you are here asking questions to other retards? You are not going to make it user. Even Olives Velez 8 year old daughter knows to buy on the green candle skip on red and sell on the next greend candle.

USDT just got delisted from Binance, I dont know what it actually means, but seems very bad

?? I bought ICX at 5$ sold at 7,30, bought link at .45$ sold at 1,13$ I doubled my money in 4 days and I dont even know anything about this coins

also what is XRP and how do I get into it

It's not delisted?

I invested $100 in TRX and sold for $10k since we are dick measuring.

ops, lmao, the coin under it was delisted and I mistook it

how big are the XRP swings you talking about ? how many cents we talking here ?

bump

>sold ICX at a high and u didn’t buy back in today low?

That “high” will look really silly in 20 days bud.

I wanted to try another coin, but I plan on buying more ICX