We mooning boys, get the fuck in here

we mooning boys, get the fuck in here

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you might want to adjust your definition of "moon" if you actually wanna make some internet fun-bux

dude no, this is just a little pump. Not a moon, learn pattern pls.

looks like it's time to sell

what pump? are you retarded?

Bought at ATH my money is trapped in this coin

Oh please moon, you don’t know how hard it has been the last two weeks watching everything else moon away while I hold these bags

A fuckload of resistance

My friends, if you dont get in now, you will miss the sweet 4x by the end of Jan/Early Feb.

Confirmed moon

>all these partneships
It's over. Everybody sell other alts and go all in on ICX, the surest moon mission out there for this month right now

A icx Hodlers brain looks like this

that was a quick moon.

is it happening? is this it?

You fucked up with SALT, you fucked up with XVG, U WONT FUCK UP WITH ICX

Stop trying to offload your bags Pajeet. All this talk about partnerships no actual announcements. Scamcoin.

Which spices did you use to make your post smell like curry pajeet?

why do people say its only gonna 4x Q1? Do you know how many moons I missed holding these bags? If it doesn't at least 10x this month im out

It has to break out with volume at $8.50 resistance
Why don't you start making timelines of when things moon so you will know when they happen naturally plotted alongside big news?

200 eth wall broken

If this doesn't go to 50$ this year I will eat my dick

I only have 200 ICX and honestly they're a long term hold. I'm gonna hold onto these coins like I bought ETH at $5. ICON network has massive potential.

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal$$

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

saved, u better deliver user

Crypto nefarious here, what are good places to find news on various coins, social media posts from the company's, forums?

You're damn right.

dyor, but i'll be nice. Coinmarketcap has a social tab and stocktwits has some crypto.

>MOONING

MONTH FROM MAINET LAUNCH AND 2 MONTHS FROM EXCHANGE LAUNCH.

Choke in sleep you double digit nigger

Give me $20 and i will retire in my early 20

Speculation is around 38 dollars.

In what time frame, senpai.

Helloicons