twitter.com/michaeldowling/status/948292654927761408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PLS SNAKEY

this is just disgusting

Wake the fuck up

>reach 4500 sat
>dip to 4200 sat
Rinse and repeat
And the fact that it gets dragged down by btc AND XRP makes it worse. I'm out if it ever reaches 5k and buy back when FairX is going to be launched. No point in holding bags while missing other moons

s-snakey? are you wakey?

>tried to ride the snake
>didn't sell fast enough
>now gotta hold till 5000sats to repay my investment

captcha: mesa volvo

im seeing some head and shoulders forming up on 5m chart

I think this might be it guys. Last chance before $1 again.

>being this bad at trading

You should have sold at the top or hodl for long term. There is nothing draggin this down, its idiots like you thats dragging this down because they cant make decisions

No one told you hold anything faggot, this is all your shit investment choice because you have never done any research so you depend on other peoples opinions

still can't withdraw from binance

HUGE STELLAR NEWS NEXT WEEK STAY TUNED

For fucks sake guys, have some patience. BTC has been doing numbers on everybody lately, and the whales are genuinely trying to bring down XLM price by shaking out the weak hands. FairX launches in like a month and even before that we can expect news bumps

>shaa

Yeah, and look at REQ, it has already recovered and $1
>hodl for long term
>for 2x or 3x max on a couple of months in a bullmarket like this
I fell for the hodl meme and I thought this would pull another XRP. How wrong I was, lesson learned

>Yeah, and look at REQ, it has already recovered and $1
Meant to quote

If you are day trading, feel free to trade on shitcoins while XLM is flatlining. If you're holding, there's NO better place to park your money without the fear of it going to 0 overnight

It's not mooning yet, it's just testing resistance. Buy if it goes up 10%

>there's NO better place to park your money without the fear of it going to 0 overnight
There is, but XLM is fine. It can hit $1 again any time now, but likely won't break it for months.

>Lift off
>-0.81%

You cucks are still holding this coin? You guys must be the ones who bought Stellar at $1.00.

>There is
Care to say what that is? I've been researching the market for months and XLM is the only crypto that has
>a product that is both working and superior to the rest of the market
>a wide network of real-life usage and connections
>a competent team
>top-notch dev support

while not being overpriced for its current function like ETH or XRP

>Care to say what that is?
COSS, LTC. All Veeky Forumsnessmen should PLEASE be holding COSS if they are not daytrading.

Have you read the white pages? Do you know what a market cap is? Go back to plebit newbie

>LIFTOFF

It is +0.7% on binance. You bought at ATH didn't you?

ROCKETING TO $1 LADS

STRAP IN

LTC is a BTC derivative that will be crippled by the same problems as BTC if it ever gets wider adoption.

Dunno about COSS. Yet another marketplace? How can it compete with kucoin?

>16 BTC wall just got eaten.

from -32 to +0.7 = +32.7 retard

>LTC is a BTC derivative that will be crippled by the same problems as BTC if it ever gets wider adoption.
It will indeed. I'm counting on it. That's still huge money until then, though.

>Dunno about COSS. Yet another marketplace? How can it compete with kucoin?
DYOR.

Can you please refrain from using fiat value when BTC is literally changing all the time. Using fiat is like double inaccurate when it comes to measuring value in crypto.

1$ END OF WEEKEND LADS

>Using fiat is like double inaccurate when it comes to measuring value in crypto.
Maybe to you, but that's a dangerous line of thinking that doesn't take into account the normie mindset.

SNEK IS WEK

GET IN GET IN GET THE FUCK IN

Newfag here
Isn't selling while BTC is high a bad idea? Seeing as you get less BTC as a result, unless you're instantly withdrawing to FIAT

>BTC goes up
>alts crash
>BTC crashes
>alts crash

There I spelled it out to you newfag.

Low volume still. Nothing's happening.

Not what I asked you memelord retard

BTC goes up - Alts crash
BTC dips - Alts moon
BTC crashes - Everything crashes

Would surely be more like it?

yeah you figured it out BRO!
NOW GO GET EM!!

Yep no moon, but on the other hand the volume is NOT low. It's actually pretty good if you compare the rest of the top 10 coins that aren't on normiebase

But yes, don't sell alts whilst BTC is high, generally.

Thanks bro, just put £1mm into TRX

>LIFTOFF - ALL ABOARD
Fuck.
Really?
Just sold most of mine.
dont really care, went in months ago, but still…
more funny money > less funny money
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

maybe buy back some and minimize your risks

probably no moon moon though

if you're gonna buy back do it now its going back to 1 dollar at least before end of weekend

How come it's always in the xlm threads where I can visibly see newfags and impatient children measuring in fiat values and expecting this to hit absurd dollar values?

ALERT ALERT ALERT
MOON MISSION HAS BEGUN

My body is ready

HERE WE GO BOIS

SNAKEY WOKENS

Just bought some ez moon tickets before it launched. Is it safe to go to bed or do I need to grind this one out?

OH GOD

Wow the whales really don't want this to go up. Maybe thats good? They'll pump it like crazy when they're ready.

twitter.com/michaeldowling/status/948292654927761408

Go commit on Stackexchange so we get more recognition

>There are people who not only didn't buy the yesterdays dip but actually panic sold

no one on Veeky Forums has 200+ rep on stackexchange

kek

Prepare for real moon if the rocket can get through ichi clouds.

I would've preferred the buy the dip thread to have started a lot later than making me catch the falling knife faggot.

Good to see a fellow NatSoc getting rich off of SJW technology

LOL

>Making money of Lenin coin

Feels god man

I went full in at 5800 sats. Am I still going to make a profit out of this? Nervous desu senpaitachi. The price back then was 83 cents but since btc is having a bullrun, it will be hard reaching this number on sats again. I don't care about fiat value but I don't want to lose in sat value.

>tfw not a weak-handed soyboy
NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

$0.90 here we come!!

Man the volume of this thing!

This will be insane

SNAKEY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WAIT SNEK IS TIRED WIAT ONE DAY SNEK REST U NEED TO REST

Its too late, you weak-handed soyboy

shut the FUCK up this WILL go back down again snek loves me

WERE EATING THROUGH THAT WALL BOYS, GIVE IT TIME WERE GETTING THROUGH

Still have some left, and I bought in at at 4 cents so I'm not that mad. Plus, whenever I try to rectify a stupid decision, it turns out to make things even worse, so nah, I'll stick with it.
But seems like BTC, ETH, LTC and doge are going up too, so I'm not exactly loosing money right now, so it's alright.

Still have time to buy until we lift of past the 1$ mark.

Hurry and buy!

Will XLM take me to the promised land?

SHOULD I MOVE MY VEN INTO THIS IT JUST DIPPED SLIGHTLY

IS IT GONNA GO BACK TO 70 CENTS AKA 70K BUTERINS

SHOW ME YOUR HODL HANDS

i will be gone all day and a bank transfer to binance takes like 4 to 6 hours

PLS RESPOND

stop diversifying so much and you might have a chance of making it

I'd get in if I were you, it's an easy 5500 sat right now at the very least. Can just get out then if you want.

Pay the fee for the debit card it's instant

did you happen to read the amounts of each coin he owns? they're the little numbers next to the letters

I GOT IN BRAH LMAO WILL IT GO TO 100K BUTERINS

its still way overdiversified
you should hold max 5-6 coins at $30k

>NatSocs
>making profit while not producing anything of worth
I see plenty of retarded poltards who's understanding of NatSoc only extends as far as their uniform fetishism have made it to biz

looks like snake is going back to sleeping now :(

SELL??

UFCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK UFKC MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY ITS GOING DOWN GOD FUCKIGN DAMNIT MOMMY HELP ME

neetsoc is the chad social ideology

GET THE FUCK OUT BOYS SNAKEY IS DEAD

NO NO NO SNAKEY JUST A LITTLE MORE I NEED 5K SATS SNAKEY COME ON

NIGHT NIGHT SLEEPY SNAKE

I agree if they were all regular holds but shitcoin moon missions where you might lose everything or 10x are a different category imo. makes sense to spread money over a bunch

nope,because most of us suck at trading and you would never know if it is going to rise again.

i have learnt that you need to pick a solid project with good team, stick with it, and aim for the long term gain. Been holding this coin when it was like 0.00002, made a mistake buying more at ath few days ago, yet i won't sell it, because i still think this project has a lot more to grow.

you can sell if you want, no one is going to stop you.

just my 2 cent

you are a retard if you even think about touching your ven

I confess. bought back in now. lost 400 lumens.

>Nurnberg laws 2021
>Weak handed faggots are citizens of the second degree