Wtf do I do now and I have $40 to invest

>Student broke...
>Looking for 2018 HODL coins (b/c I got study and shit to do ie not day trade)
>Just sold my $20 omg OMG because it is wasting away sitting there for now.
>I believe I should invest in 2-3 coins.
> Got 40$ to drop into something right now. I Feel FUN is too late.. TRX too late.
>Thinking of dropping the $40 into my VEchain or ICX since they have big gains due this January
>Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also how is my portfolio looking? (IGNORE THE OMG).
I will cost average my way into ICX and VEchain throughout the year...

VEN ICX REQ

DO NOT PAJEET ME BTW
I bought REQ the other day @ 0.85 cents and its risen which is sweet. But should I wait for it to drop

Nobody here can give realistic expectations, look at what XRB did, it's fucking crypto. VEN got shilled to me here @3k sats, did some research, wanted to buy but decided to wait another day. Woke up to a 80% increase, so yeah, been accumulating ever since, got my node. Don't take me or anyone's advice on this website, DYOR and don't invest what u can't lose. Btw, also got 5k req at 20 cents, sold at 35 cos it didn't move for a few hours, hold your fucking shit or cry later like me

howdie fag, I suggest buying some bitboost(BBT) or privatix(PRIX). Both on yobit. Both have very low coin supply and the price is currently low as fuckin grandma titties.

Also, both coins have great uses and guaranteed to get your little dick sucked in school.

sell your btc, get more vechain and req

STOP SHILLING BBT
IM STILL BUYING GODDAMNIT

Good time for trx it’s low and people spreading bs about it being a scam.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT I HAVENT TRANSFERRED FROM MY PRL GAINS YET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VEN
Seems nice to me

Ignore the kike trying to sell you TRX

Just load up on some low cap coin and wait for the inevitable moon PRL, ACT, ELIX, SNM, COSS

With these markets I'm sure most of these will 2-3x before the end of the month.

Sell everything and go all in on one promising coin. I would pick 0x or XRB (will moon at least 2x still)

>wants a hodl
>sells his OMG
you are literally a fucking moron

>HOLD FOR 2018
>Checks daily fluctuations like a retard
>sold him OMG
You’ll never make it.

trx is finished my dude

Not selling BTC because
>Its rising
>Long term HODL that I will continue to build with my crypto earnings

All in on VeChain / VEN. nuff said.

This shit serious? Should I sell my $200 BTC and go 50:50 BBT and PRIX right now? Or will this shit crash in a few days and ill suck my own dick? I dont mind the short term gains. Will BBT and PRIX keep rising??? and for how long and what is the expected price

I don't fucking get people like I'm still in fucking highschool and my portfolio is better than yours. Honestly, pick one coin and stick with it. Once you double to $600, sell half and put into new coin. Keep doubling and repeating. (May I recommend XSPEC or DBC)

Wow you're so cool bro heheheheheh
Any reason why you would recommend XPEC or DBC, faggot?

Sorry but you'll never make it. Too late with too little money. Best you can hope is to be able to buy a used Camry in 5 years.

loollolool im going to be cost averaging my way into this. I started on Dec 30th. Good luck though

This user has a working brain. Listen to him. You want in on a coin with godlike marketing so you want in on VEN. Even CEO hypes it up AND they keep all their promises + extra. Reddit subs went from 9k to 14k in 2 days.

They are right, EVERYTHING went up before Dec 30th and nothing has returned.
You were too late.
Only way you can catch up is buy investing a lot more.

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal$$$

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Namaste PAJEET

Try this OP, your only chance now is by the grace of pajeet pnds