Why is this doing so poorly in bigger exchanges?

Why is this doing so poorly in bigger exchanges?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
blog.skycoin.net/statement/skywire-miner-hardware-for-the-next-internet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the ponzi is over

hodl gais or ? sell ? ?? ?? ?

DO YOUR PARENTS HAVE ANY COINS THAT MOONED? WHATS YOUR NAME FAT BUDDY? IS IT LINK?

was thinking the same thing myself. It's been pretty flat for like 3 days now.

It's not doing bad, remember that we've just had a crash because grandpa (BTC) sharted again and XRB didn't even flinch
It's been mooning too hard, let it rest for a bit

Look at graphs. Accumulate.

Extremely overpriced for what it does, you should have taken your 10x gains and got out, unless you bought high then now you know to never buy high

Can someone look at the the orders graph on Kucoin for XRB and tell me if this bodes well for today? It seems the buy orders have really piled up and there's a "buy wall" which will prevent a sudden collapse. So does this mean there's nowhere to move but up today?

hahahhaa

that buy wall will go bye wall in no time :^)

Wait for binance

calm before the storm. mooning tomorrow

It's doing great.
Wtf are you expecting? 10x every hour?
It's one of most promising coins in the future.

What's funny? contrary to popular belief marketcap does matter over time

KuCoin is still not a "bigger exchange" compared to other.

Wait till it hits binance.

because it was pumped to death and there are already other coins that can do the same or more like IOTA or Pascal.

Kucoin is much bigger than the shit exchange bitgrail.
Every other coin that hit kucoin mooned hard.
QLC, DBC, BNTY, DENT etc

all these coins were... NEWWWWWW

XRB is already established in the community. It doesnt make such moon missions, it rises steadily just like every good coin.

DASH is also supposed to work like cash does, isn't it? It's worth $1000.
Don't know about the number of circulating coins though, cba to look at it right now

>gets on kucoin
>is at ATH
>Btc starts bull run
>Everything drops like a rock
>XRB much less so
>Why is it trading sideways?

Jesus you retards.

>>Pascal
lol

IOTA doesnt even have a working product yet, what the fuck are you talking about.

Yeah, I think a lot of people are still using bitgrail when it comes to xrb. Kucoin is in my opinion just as sucky. The thing will start flying once it's on binance.

>>XRB much less so
This.
You dumb faggots omg.
XRB wasn't touched by the BTC pump. This means there are no fuck head whales willing to PnD it. It's stable and will continue a slow rise. Now shut the fuck up, either buy it or suck on the teet of shit coins like TRX which will dump HARD.

>all these coins were... NEWWWWWW
Okay that's true except for BNTY I think

>, I think a lot of people are still using bitgrail when it comes to xrb
I was gonna say bullshit but you're right. It's triple the volume for xrb on bitgrial right now than kucoin.

>Kucoin is in my opinion just as sucky

lel you've obviously never had to deal with Bitgrail
That place is fucking shameful, I hope it dies completely as soon as people start using Kucoin more
Damn pastaniggers (and I say that while having 70% pastanigger blood)

On shitgrail you have to F5 to see the most recent price and the chart is garbage. There is no comparing them. KuCoin will overtake BitGrail in volume within a few days.

the fact that it didn't drop to 10$ on a proper exchange says a lot.
people expected a dump, if they won't see it for a few days - confidence will increase and it will start pumping.

KuCoin is super slow on the XRB deposists.
There's a lot of XRB pending on KuCoin. (ie: stuck and people are raging)
This and the fact that Binance is incoming makes people not wanna bother sending it to kucoin.
They'll wait for Binance

Market cap is about the same, Dash actually has established itself though and cant be DDOS'd like raiblocks can.

Bitcoin but better coins will serve no purpose for many years, we already have ones which have perfectly usable speeds for years to come (such as doge), before the public ever starts to get used to using digital cash (a long time away) there will be better products than xrb, there are already ones in development coming out soon. No one needs faster coins right now, they need better ones.

Xrb is unironically a product with no long term potential due to its vulnerabilities which dont seem to have any solutions, you can claim it should pump more anyway because of normies but that is risky and just gambling when it is already so high.

It works now, still takes a few minutes, but works.

Why buy XRB when you can buy Confido for 300% gains?

So high?
Bullshit FUD.
Look at the market cap.
Cardao in 26 billion, IOTA is 11 billion,
Rai is 4.4 billion.
It has a more functional product than the other two, and your argument would apply to all three. Rai will reach 15 billion MINIMUM.

Market cap about half DASH. Works better.

Bounty program underway, such vulnerabilty is worth 50k$. Claim it.

Nice. Please send this to developers as they put bounty on bugs and vulnarbility issues.

>xrb has no future because other coins are good enough
>No fee
>Instant
>Dodge is good enough

It's actually a very good sign. It's consolidating.
Did you expect it to grow exponentially ad infinitum?

This, what the fuck is wrong with you people

Because people that couldn't cash out before have already made their millions and want to cash out now to buy Lambos.

Think about it.

Some people bought this shit when it was a few cents.

They gonna hold this and risk it crashing when they have like $20,000,000 worth?

Yeah, I'm hoping that the bug bounty will shed some light on ddos attacks. From what I've heard the attacker would need to do all the PoWs himself, so it might not be that big of a problem. But I dont know much about it.

I got in @ 2.2 USD, just playing with house money now

they've been cashing out for awhile now

It's finally reached its goal of being a currency. Tether is over.

It has gone like 20x in a month, user. There are lots of projects below xrb that are a lot more functional and havent yet had max shilling.

It is not more functional due to its vulnerabilities, anyone who with some power could bring down the network right now if they wanted to short it.

I get that everything is overpriced right now but that doesn't mean it will continue, it is an extremely risky coin right now and there are other things with a lot more potential for growth and a lot less risk for a correction, I am not sure why you decided to marry this coin.

No but I did expect the price to react positively to explosive news like the xrb winning the binance vote, getting listed on kucoin/ bit z etc.

They've got to do 2 PoW before any transactions. DDoS would break their own system before getting anywhere. This has been explained a number of times. They're also working on a filtering system, can't be fucked to find the quote. DYOR stop spreading FUD people.

Hmm lets analyze XRB

>listed on obscure exchange to make accumulating easier for the right people
>accumulated by devs and insider whales months in advanced
>shilled through twitter, reddit, etc by these same whales after they got in at $0.10-$2.00
>does literally nothing as a coin, it's only selling point is "no TX fees"
>IOTA, SKY, XVG all have either no or next to no fees while also offering more features, no reason to use XRB
>whales continue to shill and promise "moon as soon as on X exchange" causing massive FOMO and price rise
>whales gradually sell off after having made 10-150x their initial investment
>you are now bagholding a shitcoin without even realizing it

still made 14x on this but if you didn't get in early, i'd get out.

user, no one in the real world will be using crypto as digital cash for a long time despite what you believe, there are better projects that will come along.

It's a huge problem when you understand how much computing power some groups control, but yeah, the coin could still go 3x and i wouldnt be surprised at all, I just think it's extremely propped up by fomo right now and there are other safer bets.

It probably was already priced in. On Binance it may actually drop at first, since many whales have high limits there.

Bounties run up to 10k XRB. So slightly less than half a million at the current valuation.

>It is not more functional due to its vulnerabilities, anyone who with some power could bring down the network right now if they wanted to short it.

Fair point with respect to good growth, however I don't think this will act like a PnD coin and will be a long term safe hold. I am slowly selling off my 2k XRB to about 1k over the next few weeks for the very reason that I can't see it getting beyond 3x from its current position within the next few months and because it makes up about 40% of my profile which leaves me vulnerable. Please see my above post re: DDOS attacks. They're actively trying to find vulnerabilities and offering bounties which started two weeks ago.

Saying

This, it is truly delusion phase when people think bitcoin but cheaper/faster is the immediate future.

should i buy it right now? I cant wait too long for x2 growth, i need it as soon as possible. Is xrb good for this?

I'd suggest wait til binance listing, some sort of dip, then reassess

It was mooning while it was clearly winning the Binance vote, it was already priced in. Real pump yet to come.

Not conparable. The hype train and awareness of these two coins prior to binance listing is/was completely different.

Dev has been answering to your kind of questions 2 years ago, you havent read whitepaper, you havent done it and havent claimed bounty. So why the fuck are you still fudding?

>dont think it's a pnd
>spiked out of nowhere (for most people)

People take profits, user, there are only so many normies to fomo in before the original investors find out there are better products, if we went into bear market this would crash extremely hard, so much risk for such little return.

Just because they are trying to fix bugs doesn't mean it's possible, you should do your own research and evaluate how likely it is someone can solve it. To me it's not likely enough to hold a coin that just went up 20x in a month.

>XVG
MY FUCKING SIDES!! user, you've just proved you're retarded. Please crawl back into your basement and kys.

>does literally nothing as a coin, it's only selling point is "no TX fees"
Because instant and feeless transactions are nothing? They don't exist anywhere else. IOTA is a buggy piece of shit that doesn't even work. Founders had to freeze funds, otherwise there were at a risk of theft. Wallet is buggy af. Doesn't even work on linux.

Give me a break, fucking faggot. Not to mention that Raiblocks came first than IOTA and is the actual first DAG coin.

>>does literally nothing as a coin, it's only selling point is "no TX fees"
what more should a coin do

>Does literally nothing as a coin
Kek you guys.

Only does instant feeless transactions. What is even point of cryptocurrency?

>Muh smart contracts
>Muh flying cars

Neck yourself

Can someone eat this up

Why didnt you claim your bounty?

If anyone truly believe that the hype train for this coin has peaked, I am afraid you are disillusioned and will be kicking yourselves in the coming weeks. it is only beginning...

oh he split it up in four now

>iota doesn't work on Linux

Tell that to my headless full node m8. Please do some research before spouting a fountain of shit

So what is future od crypto currency you literal retard? If not instant, feeless and decentralized coin, what is? A fucking cardano? Or IOTA with its flying cars when they cannot even make transactions work?

Haven't done what, user? why is there a bounty if it's not a problem? believe me, 90% of xrb holders right now dont understand this problem, a lot of people fomo'd in.

Skycoin is virtually instant, 1/20 of the market cap, no fees and has a lot more uses and cant be ddos'd, just do some research user or you will be left holding bags when shit hits the fan, im sure there are more projects out there too.

That being said no tx fees and fast wont keep it up during bear market.

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal....

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

You're asserting that there is some big psychological barrier to it going higher, when literally everyone is calling for it to go much higher. ADA doesn't exist, TRON and XRP are shitcoin normie bubbles, IOTA has been pure hype without a working product, Bcash has no reason to exist still. No reason XRB can't break into the top ten with them.

really showing how new u are if u think XRB is the only coin to offer no TX fees.

did u buy in at the top? why are you so mad? just cut your losses and get into something respectable

Get rekt. I bought from 1$ to 10$, at an average of 5$. I'm sure you didn't buy any.

Will see who will laugh at EOY. Stay mad faggot.

>log meme

There is bounty because these are relatively normal in such software products. Basically you want people to prove and show bugs and vulnarbilities (if such exist) so you can remove them. Many smart programmers do this kind of job for a good pay because devs will pay big bucks if someone shows bugs and cracks in their code. You are free to do so

>XVG
Stopped reading there

Something with a lot more uses than just 'currency' and a lot less vulnerabilities. If you think there will be no innovation in this space then you are delusional, skycoin is objectively better already and it's striving for so much more.

Cardano will probably be better than xrb in the future but im not buying any of that shit unless there is a huge correction.

I don't care about IOTA vaporwave, you fucks think no cryptos exist out of the top 20 lol.

Actually bought 500 at 3$ and another 500 at 5$ so it can go down 80% before it worries me desu

nooo please no dumpy I got in at 15$ cuz im gay I know i just couldn't resist

99% of cryptos are scam. They promise moon and stars (Iota) when most of these devs cannot make working wallet. Crypto wont change the world, it will change how transaction of wealth works. And thats what XRB promises. If you need to recharge your flying car with your mobile phone, then yes, this product is not for you. But if you want product that Bitcoin should have been, then this is it.

Im not going to work on xrb, user, i dont think the project can possibly hold up over time, i dont believe they can fix their bugs no matter how much they offer without redoing the whole project, but I guess you know more than all those programmers who have attempted it.

House money fallacy, you shouldn't hold a coin unless you would rebuy it at todays prices, that's all i'm saying.

Never heard of that fallacy. Anyway, since I believe XRB is headed at least to 100$ EOY I would totally buy it. I'm not buying because I cannot go all-in on one coin. XRB already makes up the majority of my portfolio, while I want to diversify a bit (in shitcoins as well).

Also, what bugs exactly? The DDOS thing is a potential vulnerability of the system, not a bug. And there are plenty of solutions already, but since it's not a urgent priority there's time to ponder.

You are very dense user, I am not saying things in crypto cant get overvalued as fuck but there are projects below xrb with much more potential and much less risk.

XRB doesn't promise it though, it is buggy and extremely centralised right now. Better projects will come along and replace this without a doubt, it is the nature of technology, we are not in an urgent desire for better basic currencies right now.

Because everyone is cashing out now, since they couldn't on KuckCoin/Bitgrail

What fucking potential? What is potential in crypto, can you please be more specific?

Again, most of crypto is a scam. Apart from XRB, XLM and Ripple there are no coins that actually work fast as it is expected. And apart from XRB there is not one of them free. So when you start with fudding, be more specific because you give impression of a guy who missed the train and is salty because of it.

>buggy and extremely centralized
You got confused with IOTA right there

Enjoy bear market, user, things can only get over inflated for so long. Again, I wouldn't be surprised to see 3x on xrb but i wouldnt be surprised to see it go -90% either.

There is a lot of potential, digitizing the world and its interactions has been an ongoing challenge for decades.

>who missed the train and is salty because of it.
I cashed out a little bit too early but I didn't miss the train, not sure why it matters anyway.

No, they both are.

Trend line never broken. Price doubles every 7 days. Binance added soon.
Moon is right in front of your eyes yet you refuse to embrace it.

>apart from XRB there is not one of them free.
there are a ton, also ones that havent mooned yet, do your research, i even listed Skycoin for you.

Somebody lower the price to 0.033 ETH please. I want to buy exactly 30 of these.

you guys get that everybody who wanted this, already got it. its not like people wait for this to go 20x and then buy it on binance.
be happy if the price stays the same and not get dropped.
this scene is not about the best tech, its about the most hype.

Skycoin requires mining.

You're arbitrarily setting a limit to how much wealth the very real hype about XRB's tech can attract. Do you realize how big and vocal the XRB crowd has become at this point? Do you know what a rebrand would do for the buzz around it, and thus the price? The devs themselves have not even begun to shill XRB, they've been low key but they won't remain that way for long.

Nope

>#43 on CMC already
>Over 4 billion USD of 'early adopters' who want to lock in their gains soon

You guys won't know what a dump looks like until you see this thing listed on a big exchange.

What is this for then?
blog.skycoin.net/statement/skywire-miner-hardware-for-the-next-internet/

hahahahahahahahahhaaha nice try

Mining skycoin and securing a mesh network they are building, you don't need it to send/receive skycoin.

you underestimate the power of dumb money in this market recently? where have you been under a rock? tron was worth 18 billion yesterday

Daily reminder guys.