I FUCKING TOLD YOU I FUCKING TOLD YOU

I POSTED EARLIER TODAY THAT AMAZON AND OVERSTOCK WERE GOING TO USE EITHER BTC OR BTCP FOR TRANSACTION

HAHAHA YOU GUYS ALL LAUGHED AT ME FUCK YOU!
coindesk.com/blockchain-bonanza-overstock-gets-100-million-investment-soros-fund/

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcoinindex.com/coin/zclassic
coindesk.com/blockchain-bonanza-overstock-gets-100-million-investment-soros-fund/
bitcoinpvt.org/
discord
twitter.com/bitcoinprivate
twitter.com/Zclassic
github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump, last chance to get in on either ZCL or BTC.

February is going to be huge

>ZCL
zclassic??
worldcoinindex.com/coin/zclassic

It doesnt say anything about that in the article you posted

ZCL and BTC are having a fork to BTCP
bitcoinpvt.org
I literally said Amazon or overstock would be implementing either BTC or BTCP earlier today, overstock just received 100 million for blockchain, they will be using it for BCPT

I also posted in a few other threads, check the archives. No one believed me.

I don't think it's overstock. They have their own token in ICO right now called tzero. It's a closed ICO to the public.

>coindesk.com/blockchain-bonanza-overstock-gets-100-million-investment-soros-fund/

NO MENTION OF ZCL. DESPERATE BAGHOLDERS. MODS BAN THIS PLS.

Trust me lad, I got a phone call from the dude who told me about this in the first place, he is still in vegas they are going to be using BTCP if the market reacts well to the fork.

Huge fucking moon mission i will see you guys in february, peace.

Again, it doesnt say they will be using the money for btcp at all. It says they'll put it in block chain tech. Youre speculating

Desparation is strong here. Total lies no mention of bitcoin private scamcoin.

holy fuck your skull is thick'
ZCL IS GOING TO FUCKING FORK ALONG WITH BTC TO BTCP

twitter.com/zclassic

stay poor faggot
I literally was told that overstock or amazon would be getting reading this month and will be announcing it in february.

I am going to screencap this thread as well, see you in february lads.

where's your source for BTCP???
holy shit i own a lot of that and it would be unreal if this were true

I also got this phone call from this same lad who is in Tokyo who said he met the sister of de soto and she said that BTCP is about to go 1000x lets all pile or money in to this shit

not blockmason, bitcoin private.

How do the bags feel? So heavy? Getting anxious because you got greedy?

Chill dude. BTCP will be worth $1500+ anyway . No need to shill it.

BTCP isn't even available yet, its forking january.

stop using the symbol for blockmason then you dumb piece of shit

total noob here. so what do u reccomend to do?

yes because me says
>BTCP
is the same as BCPT

dyslexic fuck

stock up on BTC and ZCL, thank me february. Biz is busy chasing measly 40% shitcoin gains when a literal bitcoin fork is going to happen this month

this.

I made mad money off of segwit2x just swimming in coin right now

Why did BCPT go up so much on binance? because of dyslexia or?

thanks for believing in me user
hopefully people will begin to see that everything i said was going to happen is going to happen.

>it sucks when you're actually trying to help other people out and they tell you to go fuck yourself

actual dyslexic here. im starting to get confused. fUcK

Why would they be implementing something that doesn't exist yet? And why would ZCL go up if BTCP becomes a thing?

>Soros fund

Oh boy, this ride is gonna get a lot more interesting! Buckle up, the boys will soon be separated from the men

please PLEASE just read
bitcoinpvt.org/

I am not saying they are implementing it NOW, they will AFTER it forks, then they will begin to implement after BTCP is out.

People actually fell for this shill.

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal.....

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

wtf is bitcoin private. i cant keep track of all this shit any more.

>100 million dollars literally goes into overstock after
>the fucking company i said would start to implement BTC and BTCP yesterday

biz has some of the best shills

do some reading
reddit.com/r/zclassic
reddit.com/r/bitcoinprivate
twitter.com/Zclassic

So where does it say they are going to use either of them?

>one of the biggest workforces in the industry
>on of the biggest processing facilities in the world

"hey guys, let's buy those speculative coins from pajeets instead of building a system that will fit our needs and that we will fully control"

it's just as deluded as thinking banks will use XRP

alright thanks brother

In the previous threads BEFORE THE NEWS WAS ANNOUNCED I said that Amazon and Overstock would be using either BTC/BTCP
as a payment on their websites

Now AFTER I posted that claim about 12 hours later it comes out that soros is putting money into this development, they aren't announcing it until february

>buy my bags

This is a HEAVY speculation, regardless could pay off huge, you might be making people rich user.

i can confirm this looks like shill thread, but this fork is worth looking at - you'll get forked bitcoins for having ZCL(which is now worth about 130$, compared to bitcoin's 17000) in your wallet so even if zclassic price after the fork will spike down you will still get bitcoin private that will be worth ~1000$

THERE IS NO FUCKING MENTION OF BTCP. READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE.

OP IS A BAGHOLDING SHILL.

MODS PLS BAN

So what?

You said something and it hasn't even come into fruition. What the fuck is the point of this thread?

not for sale, yet.

ZCL bags heavy af

I've been mining fucking ZCL and it won't fucking deposit into Buttrex fuck that shitty ass exchange FUCK

I am saying my prediction will slowly be coming true over the course of january, more and more news will point to money being poured into either amazon, overstock or both.

if you don't want to get in fine, I am doing it for those who like higher RISK/REWARD ratio.

Mods ban this LARP please.

Shitty LARP kys

Bro this is shill lies and the all time record for the most obvious shilling in biz history.

Read the article this is fucking retarded.

OP is so stressed about those bags.

make it a 30 day ban at least so I can come back and brag.

zcl will of course crash after the fork, whats important here is the BTCP brainlet.

Yes pls make it 30 days.

Also we need flags to stop this.

I'm on a train to Kyoto as we speak and I can confirm this.

nice quads lad.
I can't confirm any meetings in tokyo, my contact is currently in Las Vegas.

this is literally a ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((soros))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) coin

Zcl marine reporting in. What ygou guy dont understand is thuat there is a chance this becomes the real bijtcoin.

Oh great another one for the Bcash/BitcoinDark/BitcoinSegwit2x/BitcoinGold/BitcoinDiamond/SuperBitcoin endless list of shit forks

>soros
nope nah no thx I'd rather stick forks in my eyes than be involved with that

Those are trips.
And I typed Kyoto.
Also I was being sarcastic and think you are full of shit.
And fuck off with your 1m chart, it makes you look worse.

>(((soros))) invests in blockchain

"HE'S LITERALLY USING BTCP GUYS!!! FRIEND IN VEGAS TOLD ME...IM NOT LYING"

>yfw

I've been up for 40 hours lad.
you guys still don't believe me not even going to try right now.

Ill come back monday with more info and it will keep coming true, you'll see.

E T N
T
N

I only put 5k towards this so I dont get fully JUST'd if you are pajeeting me.

hold until wallet release on january 8th at the least, or until the fork is announced. If bittrex announces fork support HODL.

Even if you are right and the coin will go 1000x I will not invest in a litteral jew coin.
I stayed away from bancor and happy I did.
That shit traded below ICO price for half a year after launch.

Money isnt everything user.
In this life you got to have principles, and not investing in jew projects is one of mine.

That's completely fair, if you feel your morals are more important than making dosh then thats your choice.

Good luck with the other coins.

Thanks, same to you.

Fuck that globalist george soros and everything he stands for. I wont touch his fucking shitcoin with a 10 foot pole. You thought IOTA was bad?

This is the dude who funds the manufactured antifa and black lives matter protests and busses in hundres of paid people to cause chaos fso fake news propoganda can brainwast normies . You really think he has good intentions for crypto?

Fuck outa here. Sage.

>Whitepaper coming soon

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
no paper but Amazon will implement fucking lol

Nothing. Its a useless shitfork

they are going to implement it february, you'll see.

Imagine being so salty at getting scammed by biz that you fud every single zclassic thread because you bought high and sold low. Thats you. Sad!

Fill me in with IOTA, I'm not woke on this.

When is the BTCP fork?

Sometime January, expected new ZCL wallet release is January 8th that will support the fork.

Also waiting on Bittrex BTCP support within the next 2 weeks.

I hope you guys remember this thread when all this happens.

>shitfork
>code is open source you can see it for yourself

github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate/

OP is a scam artist. Earlier he was posting threads of random source code, saying he found in Bittrex they were adding support for BTCP. It's definitely seems like the same guy hoping to dupe people.

ZCL wallet is still down for maintenance, they are getting ready for the fork, can't wait for your red wojaks

I understand your skepticism but compared to the other forks normies can understand this one . With the focus on privacy coins at the moment, having the Bitcoin brand + anonymous transactions could gain alot of hype.

Disclaimer I own ZCL.

Lets goooooooo ZCL

now that its mooning i like how all the haters stop responding, get fucked Veeky Forums
>if you listened to me tho ur cool

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GONNA BE RICH

YEP, THEY NEVER LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THEY THINK ARE INSANE, I FUCKING KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IM FUCKING GOD FUCK ALL OF YOU EXCEPT THE ZCL HOLDERS, BTCP WILL MAKE US RICH.

Im a ZCL hodler myself and dont believe the Amazon nonsense. I do think the fork is very interesting project though.
Just be careful /biz.

HOLY SHIT WE'RE GONNA BE RICH user

ALL IN ON ZCL

AHAHA EVERYONE WHO SAID I WAS A SCAMMER AND LIAR CAN GET FUCKING KEKED.

I WILL BE DRIVING MY GTR BY THE END OF FEBRUARY FUCK AHJAHAHAHAH

nice, bought 100k of your mom

Who got in at $20 or lower?

i'm sitting on 100 ZCL right now. Will i make it guys?

>gets rich
>buys a gtr
jesus christ are you 12

hold until at least you get your BCPT, you'll make anywhere from $100-$400k, fuck the haters I have insider info

i just bought 17 kek

KEEP IN MIND
its only like 7am in New york, once it hits 9am EST you'll see it go to pluto

Like fuck are huge companies going to implement a technology that does not even fucking exist yet.

This thread is retarded.

OP is just shlling for zcl mars mission before dump. Amazon will use ripple.

see I can speculate without providing proof too